Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 17, 2019, 10:37 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Oh and there's a couple of things that came to mind when I read your post:

1) You said she gets sick the moment she saw you? Does it happen anywhere else? Can it be her way of saying you're stressing the heck out of her? Is your relationship with her solid?
Did anybody else read it like that?

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 12:01 PM   #32
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Oh and there's a couple of things that came to mind when I read your post:

1) You said she gets sick the moment she saw you? Does it happen anywhere else? Can it be her way of saying you're stressing the heck out of her? Is your relationship with her solid?
oh yeah chuck give him relationship advice

**** yeah
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2019, 09:25 PM   #33
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sometimes stuff like this just gets deep rooted into your psyche you don't even notice it's your partner and stress that's causing such symptoms.

My girlfriend is the greatest women I've ever met even with her flaws, but since we're very much dependent on each other, sometimes it can make me rather exhausted and dizzy because she'd become my everything. It took me a while to realize this cause I was in constant bliss, but too much happiness can sometimes be a thing.

But wait... does this mean I am getting sick of her? Of course not. She makes me the happiest man alive. But it's just the way things are with some relationships and I was just wondering if it's a similar case here.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 19, 2019, 09:25 AM   #34
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Leave it to chuck to turn someone else's thread into a thread about his own relationship status....
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2019, 10:19 AM   #35
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
Leave it to chuck to turn someone else's thread into a thread about his own relationship status....
It wasn't even a relationship thread, I just got dizzy (still a little woozy actually).

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2019, 05:06 AM   #36
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nagorak once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Since this morning as soon as I got out of bed I noticed I was really dizzy and nearly stumbled to my left side a bit. As I kept still, the dizziness subsided (but didn't completely go away). Then later on while I've been at work, each time I stretched backwards in my chair (leaning head back and arms extended) then sat up again (even slowly) I felt dizzy again.

Anybody else have this before?

I can't recall this ever happening before, and last night I felt fine.
Yeah, I've felt lightheaded like that for the last eight years.

Also, if you have an unusual problem doctors are pretty much worthless. Just hope it doesn't happen to you.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2019, 09:27 PM   #37
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

my bad guys
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2019, 09:40 PM   #38
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It’s called waking up
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote