Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Nov 5, 2019, 11:58 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

My PC is not getting any younger...probably will get a new one in time for Cyberpunk.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2019, 12:29 PM   #32
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arioch View Post
My PC is not getting any younger...probably will get a new one in time for Cyberpunk.
Same here. I've been running the same base system since 2012, only upgrading video cards to stay on top of 1080P Ultra settings. I literally haven't changed ANYTHING but that. Making the move to 4k ruined it's streak of fantastic gaming support.

I'm planning on a full system build and a 3080 or 3080Ti next year for CyberPunk2077 as well.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 06:26 PM   #33
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
You've said this before and.....
And what? I haven’t paid more than 949 for a card ever. And that price was for mining cards too on which I finally made $1600 profit. So yeah don’t see a problem with keeping it below $1000 for now.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 7, 2019, 07:27 PM   #34
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
And what? I haven’t paid more than 949 for a card ever. And that price was for mining cards too on which I finally made $1600 profit. So yeah don’t see a problem with keeping it below $1000 for now.
You've had opportunities to buy below 1K and you have not.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:04 PM   #35
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Here's my luck. This 1080Ti finally dies on me, so I jump on a 2080Ti. Then the rumors of the 3000 series being delayed to late next year early 2021 are FUD, and I'm full of regret.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 08:54 PM   #36
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Here's my luck. This 1080Ti finally dies on me, so I jump on a 2080Ti. Then the rumors of the 3000 series being delayed to late next year early 2021 are FUD, and I'm full of regret.
1080 ti warranty should last till march 2020
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2019, 10:57 PM   #37
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
1080 ti warranty should last till march 2020
I put a block on it. Stickers are broken, so "maybe"?
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2019, 12:07 AM   #38
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
I put a block on it. Stickers are broken, so "maybe"?
Quote:
Those ‘warranty void if removed’ stickers are illegal, says the FTC
https://www.digitaltrends.com/comput...ckers-illegal/

and I always carefully pop them off with a razer knife and save them on wax paper anyway
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote