Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 10, 2019, 01:34 PM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Lesson learned: Avoid the Giants entirely in the future. My season so far can be summed up as an endless juggling of "Who's not injured today?"

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 08:26 AM   #272
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
I wouldn't worry you're projected to score more than me and I'm coming off my worst week
Well that's a wrap. Gordon went down after only 1 catch...
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 09:17 AM   #273
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Well that's a wrap. Gordon went down after only 1 catch...
Brutal; yet you're still in contention since Zeke could drop 40 on the Jets lol
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 11, 2019, 12:09 PM   #274
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Brutal; yet you're still in contention since Zeke could drop 40 on the Jets lol
no he can't
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 12:39 PM   #275
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Not with the Cowboys limiting his touches. They seem hesitant on putting the ball in his hands more than Dak. It seems like they want Dak to prove hes good enough for the contract that he wants at the expense of giving the ball to Zeke and letting him take over and dictate the flow of the game.

The numbers prove Dak is **** without Zeke doing well.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 12:49 PM   #276
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Jets D really isn't that bad. It's the offense that has let us down. We keep going 3-and-out and they're burned out and tired towards the end of the 2nd half. With Darnold playing against Dallas, it should hopefully look a lot better.

The D has honestly been one of the few bright spots for us this year.. Philly did not have an easy time against us and if our offense wasn't atrocious we could have easily won that game. In the last 7(might be 8) quarters of football, we've held opposing offenses to 7 of 24 on 3rd down .. those are solid numbers.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Oct 11, 2019, 02:49 PM   #277
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
no he can't
Shush you I'm trying to help Omega feel better

After all though, any given Sunday. He still has a shot - all it takes is one of his guys to blow up and my guys to suck a fat one like they did last week.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 02:58 PM   #278
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

My fantasy player of the year?

Pats D. As far as I can see they have the most points of anyone in the league

Old Oct 11, 2019, 02:59 PM   #279
curio
𐐒ananaD

Yeah it's insane
Old Oct 11, 2019, 03:03 PM   #280
logical
What is my purpose?

Unfortunately for me I think thats going to level off once the Pats stop playing marshmallow teams.

Old Oct 13, 2019, 09:20 AM   #281
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Hunter Henry back tonight!!! Let's go!!!
Old Oct 13, 2019, 05:49 PM   #282
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I think I liked life better when I didn't pay attention to football.

But I did bench Goff who has 0.08 in the 4th right now. So I got that going for me which is nice.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)

Last edited by shrike126 : Oct 13, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old Oct 13, 2019, 09:47 PM   #283
Omega53
Rage veteran

**** the NFL and their early ass London games. By the time I heard Henry was going to play the panthers were already half way through the first quarter. I wouldnt have played Olsen and started Hunter Henry all day.
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #284
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

lol, Buffalo's projected week 7 points... poor Fitzmagic he's going to get punnnished...

Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM   #285
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Projecting 33pts for the Pats D lol. That’s not gonna happen.
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM   #286
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
where do you see 33, I see 13.92 projected points for NE...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM   #287
logical
What is my purpose?

Quote:
33 is their last weeks score.

Considering that the Pats D have been dropping bombs all year on their opponents 33 is not really that far of a stretch. Sam Darnold will be playing this week and I think Bellichick will bring him down from his high of beating the Cowboys.

Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #288
curio
𐐒ananaD

I think it was a Yahoo error, Buffalo's projected is now 16.52
Old Today, 06:46 AM   #289
Omega53
Rage veteran

I understand it should even out eventually but this is BS...

Old Today, 08:54 AM   #290
logical
What is my purpose?

GIT GUD

Old Today, 09:14 AM   #291
curio
𐐒ananaD

All part of the game my man - all one can do is score the most point you can
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #292
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
All part of the game my man - all one can do is score the most point you can
And if you are at or near of the bottom in fantasy football:

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:22 AM   #293
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
And if you are at or near of the bottom in fantasy football:

**** off. I chose GREAT. I just didn't realize the FF gods hated me and wanted to smite all my players with injuries all season long.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Today, 11:00 AM   #294
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled withMahjik is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I just didn't realize the FF gods hated me and wanted to smite all my players with injuries all season long.
There's a huge plot to destroy your FF dreams...

Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:01 AM   #295
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanz_007 View Post
where do you see 33, I see 13.92 projected points for NE...
I’m blind and retarded. Was looking @ the score for last week