Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 29, 2007, 08:29 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber
Default Jackass 2

So my parents rented this movie last week and they watched it 2 nights ago. They were laughing their asses off throughout the entire movie. I just watched it myself about 30 minutes ago and i smiled at some of the stunts but most just had me thinking "could someone be so ****ing stupid?".

Something wrong with my sense of humor or what? I didn't find it funny at all. Kind of odd because usually if my parents find something funny im right there with them laughing too.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 08:43 PM   #2
Uber_Tiny
WTF DID I STEP IN

Uber_Tiny is still being judged by the masses

One persons since of humor is different than another.

I know I don't plan on seeing the movie.

Something about watching stupid people do stupid things like stapling your nut sack to your leg just doesn't seem funny to me
Uber_Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 08:45 PM   #3
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

I found this one better than the first.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 29, 2007, 08:51 PM   #4
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
I found this one better than the first.
Same here... I couldn't stop laughing at some parts of the movie. One part that sticks out is when he's dressed up like an old man and walking in public with his (pair of fake) nuts hanging out of his shorts.

But some parts were definitely more funny than others.

Just depends on your sense of humor.. not everybody will laugh at the same things.
Old Jan 29, 2007, 09:01 PM   #5
Stingray
Banned

Stingray is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
Same here... I couldn't stop laughing at some parts of the movie. One part that sticks out is when he's dressed up like an old man and walking in public with his (pair of fake) nuts hanging out of his shorts.

But some parts were definitely more funny than others.

Just depends on your sense of humor.. not everybody will laugh at the same things.
LOL ya the nuts part was great!
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:27 PM   #6
BikeRacks

BikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I thought it was funny, really odd that your parents liked it, I can't see mine watching it for more than 5 minutes before turning it off.
BikeRacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 10:32 PM   #7
cjl64
The Mod has you....

cjl64 is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeRacks View Post
I thought it was funny, really odd that your parents liked it, I can't see mine watching it for more than 5 minutes before turning it off.
I would have thought the same.... but my parents ended up asking me if i saw it and what i thought of it.. i was like you guys watched it? They where like umm yeah it was really funny. I was a little in shock to hear that. But then again it made more sence after i thought about it. my mom totally loves the Wild Boys show.... she cant get enough of them. She really likes them as people for some reason..
cjl64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 11:31 PM   #8
Osirus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Osirus once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I watched it with my mom, my dad, my sis in law, my brother, my 3 year old nephew, and 6 year old niece my grandma and grandpa ... lol A good ol family movie... actually i was making a .um "backup copy" of it,and i popped it in to see if it worked..and we all ended up watching it. everyone found it pretty funny.. well i agree a few of the things were kinda dumb.. but most was good.. even today, im outside with my 3 year old nephew.. theres a shovel on the ground and he says, "remember when they guy jumped on it like this and it hit him in the face.. Yeah I saw that on jackass.."
Osirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2007, 11:35 PM   #9
BikeRacks

BikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyBikeRacks can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

3 and 6 years old, wow!, I remember my parents wouldn't let me watch rated R movies until I was like 10, and they probably wouldn't have let me watch something like Jackass 2 until I was like 16
BikeRacks is offline   Reply With Quote