Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jan 12, 2021, 04:32 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Hah! She currently has a Samsung J model something. It's a functional smaller size smartphone. Works good for an older woman!
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2021, 05:40 PM   #32
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Kind of reminds me of the Jitterbug my Mom had for a while.

https://www.greatcall.com/phones?utm...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2021, 05:08 AM   #33
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Hah! She currently has a Samsung J model something. It's a functional smaller size smartphone. Works good for an older woman!
MIL had a Huawei P8 and liked it a lot. She actually hated the so called "senior phones".

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 16, 2021, 05:57 PM   #34
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Got my 8T today. 120hz screen is gorgeous, the camera seems awesome, and the phone is fast as hell. Form factor wise, it's exactly the same dimensions as my 7T, the screen has slightly more real estate, and the corners of the screen are slightly more rounded. Pretty happy with the phone overall.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 04:58 AM   #35
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

yeah, the display is nuts. Not sure what to think bout the game-mode though. I also like the speaker

"You're only given a little spark of madness, you mustn't lose it" *Robin Williams*

Old Jan 19, 2021, 11:17 AM   #36
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

The speaker is a massive step-up from the 7T. I always felt it was too quiet, but this one can get pretty loud.

I'm so impressed with the 65watt charger. I have a bad habit of forgetting to charge my phone sometimes; I can throw it on the 65watt charger below 10%, and by the time I'm out of the shower and shaved, I'm at 85% or higher. It's fantastic. Overnight I use a slow charger as I've heard the high amperage/wattage of the fast chargers can degrade battery health.

I love this phone. The screen protector is definitely a pain to line up correctly due to the cut-out for the camera having glass wrapped around it. I went through 3 different protectors trying to line it up perfect. My OCD is partly to blame
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 01:56 PM   #37
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

The 65w charger can even charge my Macbook Pro, pretty solid overall. The stock MBP charger is only 61w.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2021, 04:00 PM   #38
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

the charger is insane, really.

Old Jan 22, 2021, 10:06 AM   #39
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Toying around with Evie Launcher and some Glass-Icon-Packs. It's a very highly customizable launcher for sure and lightning fast too. I've seen some cool looking widgets too, mainly interested in the ones where you customize the main "info block" (time, date, weather, location and so on).