Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 6, 2002, 10:21 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
mindgarden
Radeon R300

mindgarden is still being judged by the masses

Default mmc 7.5 and large mpeg2 files

Whats up with large files captured with MMC in mpeg2. Is the MMC file player the only app that can open a large file once it is captured because i can't get windvd, adobe premiere 6, tsunami or xmpeg to work with this mpeg2. Xmpeg actually opened it but it won't recognize the timeline or jobsize and therefor won't let me process the file(it is almost 5.5 gigs). This sucks plz someone help...Thx.
64 meg DDR Radeon Vivo
512 meg DDR
8*4*32 cdrw
12* Creative DVD
Yamaha Sound(It gets me by :))
mindgarden is offline   Reply With Quote