Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 9, 2012, 10:01 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dr. Zhivago
Sound: Serious Business

Dr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwardsDr. Zhivago can recite pi backwards

Smile Happy Birthday Swingline!

Bedroom PC - Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 - AMD 1100T @3.7/4GHz - H50 - 8GB DDR3-1600 - HD 7870 OC - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 640GB Blue - Xonar DX - LG BDROM - Logitech 6110 - TT Volos - Antec 900 - CM 500W PSU - Samsung 32" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - BIC L/R & MTX Surround Speakers - Mission C70 Center - Sony 10" Sub - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

HTPC - Gigabyte GA-890GPA~UD3H - AthlonII X4 630 - HD6450 - 8GB DDR3-1333 - WD 500GB Black - WD 640GB Green - WD 2TB Green - LG BDROM - Ceton InfiniTV 4 w/ MCE Remote - Logitech MX5000 Laser Desktop - Corsair 450W - Silverstone LC10B-E - Sharp Aquos 46" HDTV - Onkyo TX-SR606 - PE 15" Sub - Classic Mission Speakers - Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Office PC - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H - Intel 3570K - 16GB DDR3-1866 - HD 7950 FLEX - Samsung 840 250GB - WD 500GB Blue - WD 1TB Black - Xonar DX - Corsair 600W PSU - Antec ON1E - Logitech G5 - Logitech USB Media KB - AOC 23" LCD - Creative Inspire 2.1 - Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

5x Presentation Machines - Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 - FX-8350 w/ FX WC - 8GB DDR3-1600 - 5870 or 7870 Eyefinity 6 - 2x Samsung 840 EVO 120GB - WD 500GB Black - DVDRW - Cooler Master Sileo 500 - 600W PSU - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit - Office 2010 Pro
Dr. Zhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 10:07 AM   #2
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The man, the myth, the Rage3D legend.

Happy B-Day Swing!
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 10:10 AM   #3
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselGreasy exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Happy Birthday dude!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 9, 2012, 10:12 AM   #4
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Happy birthday bro!

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 10:25 AM   #5
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Happy birthday dude
Old May 9, 2012, 04:40 PM   #6
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Zhivago View Post
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 04:43 PM   #7
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Happy b-day brother
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 05:07 PM   #8
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Happy b-day brother
He ain't your bro. Although, yes, he'll probably call you bro just to point out the fact that he doesn't appreciate my retardery.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 05:09 PM   #9
swingline
Dab on them folks

swingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselswingline exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Happy b-day brother
Thanks bro.
The man who in times of popular excitement boldly and unflinchingly resists hot-tempered clamor for an unnecessary war, and thus exposes himself to the opprobrious imputation of a lack of patriotism or of courage, to the end of saving his country from a great calamity, is, as to "loving and faithfully serving his country," at least as good a patriot as the hero of the most daring feat of arms, and a far better one than those who, with an ostentatious pretense of superior patriotism, cry for war before it is needed, especially if then they let others do the fighting. - Carl Schurz

RIP Jesse
swingline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 05:13 PM   #10
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 05:17 PM   #11
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingline View Post
Thanks bro.
Never fails.
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
DorXtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 06:39 PM   #12
ultimadrift
Radeon Evergreen

ultimadrift is still being judged by the masses

I thought you guys were talking about the stapler Happy BDAY!
ultimadrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2012, 07:33 PM   #13
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Happy birthday dude!
Old May 9, 2012, 11:38 PM   #14
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Happy bday bro
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 01:01 AM   #15
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Happy Birthday, dude
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2012, 08:34 AM   #16
Butterfly
Princess Looney

Butterfly is still being judged by the masses

I'm a day late but Happy Birthday, Swingline!!!!
Old May 10, 2012, 08:42 AM   #17
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Happy BDay.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote