Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jan 4, 2019, 03:04 PM   #1231
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Oh my...I need that in my life.

Exit: Only $18 on Amazon right now!!
Old Jan 4, 2019, 05:48 PM   #1232
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Another one I really like is called Mario Mania (1991)
https://www.amazon.com/Mario-Mania-N...ds=mario+mania

It has a bunch of great stuff about the first several games, and then includes a full strategy guide for Mario World. Tons of great art, and goes into more depth on a number of topics (though covering fewer games, of course).

The other one I keep looking at is the Link to the Past guide. At $70 used, its a bit rich for my blood, but someday I'm going to break down and buy it just cause I want it.
https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-...PBE0FFQ0CS6CG9

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2019, 06:44 PM   #1233
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Another one I really like is called Mario Mania (1991)
https://www.amazon.com/Mario-Mania-N...ds=mario+mania

It has a bunch of great stuff about the first several games, and then includes a full strategy guide for Mario World. Tons of great art, and goes into more depth on a number of topics (though covering fewer games, of course).

The other one I keep looking at is the Link to the Past guide. At $70 used, its a bit rich for my blood, but someday I'm going to break down and buy it just cause I want it.
https://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-...PBE0FFQ0CS6CG9
I have that actual Zelda LTTP guide from when I was a little kid. No idea where it is though, somewhere at my parents place.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 4, 2019, 07:22 PM   #1234
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I had the Zelda Link to the Past guide, but it got destroyed over the years from heavy use and lending out to friends. I do still have Mario Mania though, but the binding on mine is starting to fall apart. Pretty sure I got both from my Nintendo Power subscription.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2019, 07:35 PM   #1235
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I have that actual Zelda LTTP guide from when I was a little kid. No idea where it is though, somewhere at my parents place.
You should find it and give it to me! Heck, I'll trade you a Mario Mania for it (since I have doubles of that)

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 20, 2019, 11:55 PM   #1236
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Well, finally picked up my spare WiiU. $120 on craigslist, not too shabby of a deal. It also came with Yoshi's Wooly World, but I already have that game so I traded it at a used game story for Skate 3.

Oh, btw there's no scratches on the gamepad screen... Those are reflections of some stuff I have on my ceiling.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : Jan 21, 2019 at 02:44 AM.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 08:31 AM   #1237
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Sweet, good find.

I need that Wind Waker HD.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 08:38 AM   #1238
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Nice deal.

Played a little bit of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze this weekend, was fun, but I'm wondering if it's not best to play it 2 player. Anyone have any input?
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2019, 10:41 AM   #1239
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Played a little bit of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze this weekend, was fun, but I'm wondering if it's not best to play it 2 player. Anyone have any input?
I play it with my son occasionally so I can offer some input.

Personally, I find the game easier to play single player. Even though my son is fairly competent at the game I still find it more of a challenge with two players on screen. Things just get too hectic and someone always ends up wanting to run too far ahead too fast. I of course still prefer playing the game with him for obvious reasons, though. But if it were anyone other than my son I'd rather just play it single player.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:22 AM   #1240
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Have that issue with my wife in Super Mario 3D World It's still a lot of fun, I'll give it a try 2 player.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:29 AM   #1241
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I play it with my son occasionally so I can offer some input.

Personally, I find the game easier to play single player. Even though my son is fairly competent at the game I still find it more of a challenge with two players on screen. Things just get too hectic and someone always ends up wanting to run too far ahead too fast. I of course still prefer playing the game with him for obvious reasons, though. But if it were anyone other than my son I'd rather just play it single player.
I agree with this. I really prefer playing both dk returns games by myself, and in single player I can really get into a flow state that feels very similar to the original. However, most times my kids catch me playing and insist on joining in 2 player mode, and I can't really say no to that. But honestly I enjoy the game less with them.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 21, 2019, 11:42 AM   #1242
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Haha good. I was starting to wonder if maybe I'm just a bad parent.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:07 PM   #1243
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Haha good. I was starting to wonder if maybe I'm just a bad parent.

I think it's mainly the DK games. I love playing Mario 3d world with my boys. But DK works better when you can play at your own skill level, and explore the stage the way you want to.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 21, 2019, 12:10 PM   #1244
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:

I think it's mainly the DK games. I love playing Mario 3d world with my boys. But DK works better when you can play at your own skill level, and explore the stage the way you want to.
Any 2D side scroller, really. I also have similar issues when playing New Super Mario Bros. U with him too for example.

I wouldn't say its a fault of the game, just that we don't cooperate well enough together and the 2D games exacerbate that.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 04:41 PM   #1245
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Any 2D side scroller, really. I also have similar issues when playing New Super Mario Bros. U with him too for example.

I wouldn't say its a fault of the game, just that we don't cooperate well enough together and the 2D games exacerbate that.
That's why we love splitscreen mincraft in our house. No need to cooperate at all!

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:13 AM   #1246
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Nice deal.

The game is known to be fairly difficult, I think its best if you have 2 players that are of similar or close to similar skill levels. I played with the wife for a bit but she (being somewhat impatient in these games) isn't as careful as she should be in order to tackle the challenges and complete the level. A lot of times she'd just defer to me to finish the level.

A more mindless fun side scrolling platformer would be the new Mario Bros series. You don't really need to cooperate in it lol, you can just be a dink (throw the other person into a pit, steal items from them, push them into bad situations etc) and do your own thing.

I want to get Yoshi's wooly world (still seems fairly expensive even used.....) to play with the wife. I think its more her style (less difficult, and cute lol)
Zalman CNPS9900LED on AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE @ 3.2ghz
Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
4gb Patriot Viper Series Low Latency DDR3 1600
8gb Patriot Gamer 2 series Performance DDR3 1600
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Western Digital Caviar Black 500gb 7200RPM SATA
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition on Asus Xonar Xense
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2019, 09:58 PM   #1247
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

This is the only thing I picked up lately. PS Vita!

I'm not at all into handhelds but I always said if there was ever one I'd get into it would be the Vita. Well I've been playing a ton of Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker on PS3 and since you can transfar saves between PS3 and PSP/Vita it made me finally want to track one down to mess around with.

Looked around locally for a few weeks and this one finally popped up on FB for only $50! Came with everything here except I bought the MGS HD Collection separately from Amazon. Really love this thing, I've been playing it everyday its awesome.

Old Jan 22, 2019, 11:38 PM   #1248
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ooohh! I've been looking for a deal on a Vita, but so far haven't seen them for less than $120.

I've heard that you're supposed to avoid the OLED models, as their screens may have faded over the years. I'll keep my eyes peeled for an LCD model at a reasonable price.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 23, 2019, 06:54 AM   #1249
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

never had a vita myself, but this one seems to be in really outstanding good condition. Nice find!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2019, 07:52 AM   #1250
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Ooohh! I've been looking for a deal on a Vita, but so far haven't seen them for less than $120.

I've heard that you're supposed to avoid the OLED models, as their screens may have faded over the years. I'll keep my eyes peeled for an LCD model at a reasonable price.
I got real lucky on the price. When i met the lady to pick it up she told me she got multiple offers after me for more, but she was cool and kept the deal with me. I threw her an extra $10 for that.

I haven't heard that about the OLED screens, but this one's screen looks amazing. Hope it doesn't fade. It's the main reason i wanted an original model over the slim with the LCD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
never had a vita myself, but this one seems to be in really outstanding good condition. Nice find!
It's in decent condition. Has a few light scratches on the rear touch screen and a light scuff on the front in the corner but nothing too bad that would bug me, especially for what i paid for it.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 08:18 AM   #1251
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:

It's in decent condition. Has a few light scratches on the rear touch screen and a light scuff on the front in the corner but nothing too bad that would bug me, especially for what i paid for it.

you can get them for as low as 25 bucks here (used of course) with a bit of luck. But still a good deal nevertheless you got there. I'm just unsure about the games, are enough titles (anymore) to put it to good use?

"Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked."

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2019, 10:35 AM   #1252
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
you can get them for as low as 25 bucks here (used of course) with a bit of luck. But still a good deal nevertheless you got there. I'm just unsure about the games, are enough titles (anymore) to put it to good use?
Its got a surprisingly diverse library with lots of different genres, I think its great if you like jRPGs especially though. Plus a grouping of PS3/PS4 games can be played with Remote Play. Never tried that yet though. Then there's always the ability to mod it and put emulators on it, which I may explore later on. Of course Sony doesn't support it anymore though so don't expect any new stuff, unless Limited Run Games brings more digital only games to it.

Right now I'm just having a blast playing my Metal Gear games which is all I wanted it for. Peace Walker is a game designed for handheld gaming, with its short mission based gameplay. I've been playing it on PS3 and its great to transfar saves to and from the Vita and take my save file anywhere.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 04:12 PM   #1253
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Nice you got one of the original OLED versions. I really liked the Vita but Sony couldnt get anyone to make games on it so it died out for me. I traded my Vita into gamestop to lower the price on a PS4Pro.

If you want a decent FPS on it get Killzone.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2019, 04:23 PM   #1254
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Nice you got one of the original OLED versions. I really liked the Vita but Sony couldnt get anyone to make games on it so it died out for me. I traded my Vita into gamestop to lower the price on a PS4Pro.

If you want a decent FPS on it get Killzone.
Yeah I heard the Vita Killzone game is pretty much the best handheld fps ever created. I'm not really into fps on consoles though, let alone on a handheld (framerate and control issues are too much to take for me). If I ever find it on the cheap though I'll grab it just to try since I've heard so many good things.

For my next Vita game I want Salt & Sanctuary and I'd like to get the LRG physical version but its so damn expensive. Will probably end up getting the digital version. Just seems like it would be an awesome game to play portable.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 04:47 PM   #1255
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Yeah I heard the Vita Killzone game is pretty much the best handheld fps ever created. I'm not really into fps on consoles though, let alone on a handheld (framerate and control issues are too much to take for me). If I ever find it on the cheap though I'll grab it just to try since I've heard so many good things.

For my next Vita game I want Salt & Sanctuary and I'd like to get the LRG physical version but its so damn expensive. Will probably end up getting the digital version. Just seems like it would be an awesome game to play portable.
S&S would be the perfect game for the console. I waited so long for it to come on Vita I ended up playing it on PC IIRC.

I recently played Dead Cells on the switch and that was an amazing gaming for a mobile console. Those guys should port it to the Vita if its still possible. Sure they would make chump change but it would be damn good on the Vita with its OLED.

Old Jan 23, 2019, 05:01 PM   #1256
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Yeah, one of my concerns with the Vita is that there's so many RPGs. Actually what I really want are action-platformers... there were a ton on PSP. Something like Daxter, but with solid framerates. Anyone know if there's stuff like that on Vita?

Also, I wish there was a Halo on Vita... you can't blame me for wishing, right?

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 23, 2019, 06:06 PM   #1257
logical
What is my purpose?

Best Vita games are Uncharted, Soul Sacrifice,Killzone, OG Gravity Rush, Persona 4 and thats about it.

Old Jan 23, 2019, 07:25 PM   #1258
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Best Vita games are Uncharted, Soul Sacrifice,Killzone, OG Gravity Rush, Persona 4 and thats about it.
There's tons of great indie games too, although I'd prolly play those on Switch instead nowadays. Still, I'll take super meat boy on any platform I can get it on!

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Jan 24, 2019, 12:32 PM   #1259
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Love my Vita, Gravity Rush is epic!
But since I got the Switch I have let the Vita sit.
The Switch is just easier on the eyes and the old PSP has all my movies.
I am sure I will go back to it once my Switch phase of new games is run it course.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 10:42 AM   #1260
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Picked up this beat up Dreamcast for $10 this weekend.

Not my picture. Guy selling it had none of the wires to test it, but the power button seems to be broken anyways. I'll take it apart and see what's up, but ideally the laser still reads GDROMs so I can fix my good condition Dreamcast. Not gonna complain for $10 if it doesn't though.