Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 5, 2005, 08:42 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Half-Life 2 Buying / Collecting Obsessions...

Does anyone here avidly collect anything?

I love horror figurines and lately I just cannot stop buying Hello Kitty products...I just bought hello kitty jewellery, pillowcases and placemats... I think I have a problem.

I am also obsessed with the Hellraiser films, but buying that memorabilia is expensive so I am limited. I still have afair collection however.

Last edited by Villainess : Oct 5, 2005 at 09:41 AM.
Villainess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 08:44 AM   #2
P1x44r
Radeon Arctic Islands

P1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird singsP1x44r knows why the caged bird sings

Red font =
Old Oct 5, 2005, 08:46 AM   #3
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

hello kitty products? do you want to be japanese or something?

me, i just collect junk. i don't like throwing anything away. i've got heaps of boxes of computer parts, heaps of car parts, and just a heap of other general ****.
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 5, 2005, 08:49 AM   #4
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I collect pictures of the Queen of England, in handy wallet sized format. Also pictures of dead US Presidents (same size restriction). PM Me if you want to add to my collection; All displayed works are properly attributed and tax deductible.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 08:50 AM   #5
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Villainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshVillainess kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1x44r
Red font =
Sorry! I use midnight rage and forget! Fixed.

Edit: Caveman Jiim.......that sounds.....interesting...

Squid - I don't want to be Japanese, but I love their style.

Last edited by Villainess : Oct 5, 2005 at 08:52 AM.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 09:29 AM   #6
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Villainess: Here's a couple of my collection:

PS The white text color is awful on default rage!
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 09:42 AM   #7
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

I tried to fix it......

Isn't that just money?
Old Oct 5, 2005, 09:47 AM   #8
Revalco
Radeon R420

Revalco is still being judged by the masses

Yeah hes just taking the piss
Revalco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 09:53 AM   #9
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

LOL! Maen! I am slow tonight! Woohoo!
Old Oct 5, 2005, 09:58 AM   #10
Taniwen
Radeon R700

Taniwen is still being judged by the masses

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
Does anyone here avidly collect anything?

I love horror figurines and lately I just cannot stop buying Hello Kitty products....
are you insinuating that Hello Kitty = Horror...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Naw idiots are idiots. If a test tells you you're dumb you wanna know why, if it tells you you're smart you wanna know how.
Taniwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 09:59 AM   #11
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

LOL! no! I like cutesy things too!
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:23 AM   #12
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

get this for your car:
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:36 AM   #13
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Awww how cute! LOL! Our car is named pinhead though and I don't think he would like it.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:45 AM   #14
shockwave
canucklehead

shockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyshockwave can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I used to collect Goosebump books when I was in elementary school. I have a TON of them.
shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:47 AM   #15
Taniwen
Radeon R700

Taniwen is still being judged by the masses

i collect girls.... i have 4 at the moment.... yea i know..

i will upload em when i get home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
Naw idiots are idiots. If a test tells you you're dumb you wanna know why, if it tells you you're smart you wanna know how.
Taniwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:50 AM   #16
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave
I used to collect Goosebump books when I was in elementary school. I have a TON of them.
Oh my God I forgot all about those. I loved them!

When I was in high school I collected any and everything that had to do with The Smashing Pumpkins but my house burnt down about 5 years ago and I've not really "collected" anything since then.

edit: Now that I think about it, I suppose I kind of collect shoes

Last edited by pink_pants : Oct 5, 2005 at 10:54 AM.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:54 AM   #17
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

that's terrible Pink_Pants. Sorry to hear that. I also read Goosebumps books. We must have all been in that phase.

Here are some of my figurines:

Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:57 AM   #18
Lemon
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Lemon is still being judged by the masses

Used to collect milk caps, marbles, baseball cards, and magic cards. Not really collecting anything anymore.

edit: forgot my knife collection that I left in California when I moved.

Last edited by Lemon : Oct 5, 2005 at 11:02 AM.
Lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:08 AM   #19
pink_pants

pink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channelpink_pants once jumped the English Channel

Oh when I was about 11 I went thru a pogs stage. I had several hundred of those.
pink_pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:12 AM   #20
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

lol! Pogs!!! ALf pogs bart! Remember Alf? He's back! In Pog form!!!11
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:31 AM   #21
H2VO
genetically different

H2VO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
Here are some of my figurines:
man, feels good to know i'm not the only dork. i have this same figur.... err... i mean, STATUE at home...
H2VO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:33 AM   #22
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

lol! I wouldn't say we're dorks!! We are just somewhat nerdy! Hehe It's a cool figure.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:35 AM   #23
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I collect figurines as well.. mostly Spawn tho, nothing horror (altought I should've bought those Tortured Souls when I had the chance )
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:38 AM   #24
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Tortured souls rule! They are getting rare too! Well the first series is.

You should post pictars of teh figurines.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:40 AM   #25
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Here's a couple of pics :

Yes... from the ceiling

Will have to take updated pics (got the Detolf glass cabinet last month).
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:43 AM   #26
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Holy smokes! Thats alot of toys you got there.

I collected hotwheels for awhile. I still have them, but its been sometime since I've bought any, so maybe I con't collect them anymore, I just have them..?

Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:43 AM   #27
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Holy crap! I wish I had a collection that impressive!
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:46 AM   #28
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

I have an unhealthy obsession with bargin bin video games. Just can't turn down a good deal!
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:50 AM   #29
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperJe|\|i3
I have an unhealthy obsession with bargin bin video games. Just can't turn down a good deal!

Me either! Arrrrr.

Old Oct 5, 2005, 11:57 AM   #30
Villainess
Haaaaaaiiii

Hey Wonder Squirrel I know someone who collects hot wheels. I know that the Redliners and the Treaure Chests are worth lots.