Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Aug 12, 2020, 10:12 PM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
the_sextein
Radeon Northern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Sorry to hear that dude. Buying a new TV should be a fun and exciting experience but these things happen. They are far too common these days. I was worried about my TV purchase turning into a source of frustration and stress when I bought it. I'm pretty sure LG is aware that a large number of their panels have issues and will probably give you another shot. Hopefully this time they will hand pick a good display for you knowing that you are not going to settle for any major problems.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2020, 10:18 PM   #272
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I knew this going in. I am just thankful I bought from a authorized distributor and not Amazon like my other TVs that bring in African territory sets and sell them locally at cheaper prices.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2020, 08:44 AM   #273
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I had a repair authorized by LG for the banding on my set. They were going to send out a technician to do the job at my house. When I saw the reviews for that business, which were bloody awful, I cancelled that repair job and decided I was stuck with it at that point. If it had been better than one star and without tons of complaints I would have gone ahead. Second screen may have easily had same or worse problems, which also was on my mind at the time too.

LG would not send another set or authorize another repair center. So that was that.

ASUS ZEPHYRUS G15
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 13, 2020, 09:27 AM   #274
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Am still chasing them let’s see. I have 99% confidence of them denying it. Then I will go to the store and create a ruckus there.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote