Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 18, 2019, 07:14 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Cool thanks gays. Will look into it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2019, 07:30 AM   #122
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
The game is designed for gamepad controls.
I'm using a T.Flight X (non-HOTAS) stick from Thrustmaster and it works pretty well also. Haven't tried using my XBone controller with it yet.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2019, 03:28 PM   #123
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Cool thanks gays. Will look into it.
Be advised, this game is brutal. Your starting ship is a piece of junk and you WILL DIE A LOT. You are always going to be outnumbered (not by just 2 or 3, but frequently by 10-20) and gang banged.

Also, there are no maids.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Aug 18, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 18, 2019, 05:52 PM   #124
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Would like to try this game but not for a $30. Looking for more like a $15.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2019, 07:15 PM   #125
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Would like to try this game but not for a $30. Looking for more like a $15.
I'll do $20.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2019, 01:40 AM   #126
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Gotta say, this games cloud saving and syncing system SUCKS MAJOR ASS! This thing has [email protected]#$%^ up my saves THREE TIMES now and put me back to a save I had several days ago! UGH, never had this problem with steams cloud saving and swapping computers...

I just lost ALL the progress I made over the weekend. I bought a new ship and had about 30k credits left over. I fired up my save on my other computer, it always asks me the confusing "which cloud save do you want? The older or newer one?" (why is it even asking me this? Shouldn't it know which one is the most recent?) Well duh I select the newer one, only to get into the game and find myself back to the starter ship and only 3k credits in reserve on BOTH machines...bullshit. I'm not going through two days work again after their cloud saving ****ed up my progress. Already uninstalled so guess I'll have to shelve this one until later.

Oh well, guess I can finally get around to finishing up Titan Quest.

Last edited by xCLAVEx : Aug 19, 2019 at 02:04 AM.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 07:22 AM   #127
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I'm using a T.Flight X (non-HOTAS) stick from Thrustmaster and it works pretty well also. Haven't tried using my XBone controller with it yet.
Ok switched to the controller and I'll admit, it's much better.

Just picked up a jump drive so I can do out-system missions.

Gotta admit, though, I've been spending more time playing pool than anything else.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2019, 09:54 AM   #128
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Pool mini-game (so to speak) is one of the most immersive things I've played in ages!

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2019, 12:55 PM   #129
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Ok switched to the controller and I'll admit, it's much better.

Just picked up a jump drive so I can do out-system missions.

Gotta admit, though, I've been spending more time playing pool than anything else.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is actually a Pool and Art painting game, with a mini side game that is like Privateer.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:01 AM   #130
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Re-installed it and this time am going to manually move my saves until cloud saving is more functional...

On a side note; their southern accents are so bad being forced unnaturally, but I'm guessing that was the idea...to make it sound as campy as possible. In that way, they succeeded.

Also, I tried buying two mini-torp launchers and either I don't know how to fire them or they are bugged because they would not fire even though they were fully loaded. Gee, an official forum for the game would suuuuuuuuuuure be helpful at a time like this!

https://www.pcgamer.com/rebel-galaxy-outlaw-review/

I agree with pretty much everything in the review. Game is fun, but a bit repetitive and hollow with largely boring characters. Flashy combat though.

They gave it a 78, sounds about right.

Old Today, 08:47 AM   #131
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Agree with pretty much everything in that review. I, for once, am finally having some genuine fun with a space game.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:21 AM   #132
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

how does this compare to freelancer?
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:45 AM   #133
xCLAVEx
Not gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
how does this compare to freelancer?
It's closer to Privateer than freelancer. Freelancer had a pretty good story and memorable characters as well as great keyboard + mouse control. This game has a bland story with boring/hollow characters and clunky mouse keyboard controls (works best with a gamepad). Combat is fairly satisfying though, if a bit repetitive and rage inducing at times (first time I've raged at a game in years when you get anal bombed by a swarm and can do nothing about it).