Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 29, 2013, 08:19 PM   #8731
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Does that macro work on tank MGs? Ive had people shoot me down from across the map with tank MGs. Those same guys gun down little birds in seconds too.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 09:58 PM   #8732
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Does that macro work on tank MGs? Ive had people shoot me down from across the map with tank MGs. Those same guys gun down little birds in seconds too.
Tank MG's don't have any recoil to begin with?
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 10:00 PM   #8733
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Macros are for n00bs.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 29, 2013, 10:48 PM   #8734
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Tank MG's don't have any recoil to begin with?
They have spread though. In not even sure how the macro works.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2013, 11:17 PM   #8735
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
They have spread though. In not even sure how the macro works.
I don't think so. Am I missing something? From what I remember, neither the main gunner's secondary machinegun or the top mounted passenger's gun have no recoil or spread, just relatively low rate of fire. The light jeep-mounted gun does have recoil if I am correct.
Old Mar 29, 2013, 11:37 PM   #8736
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I just got my ass haxed to hell. Insta gibs from the other side of caspian border ffs. Bleh.
Old Mar 30, 2013, 12:16 AM   #8737
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
I just got my ass haxed to hell. Insta gibs from the other side of caspian border ffs. Bleh.
Last time that happened to me was months ago. That sucks...
Old Mar 30, 2013, 01:13 AM   #8738
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Still to play Endgame. Swamped with games.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2013, 02:23 PM   #8739
poohbear
Radeon Evergreen

poohbear is still being judged by the masses

hey is it just me or does BF3 look worse (using Ultra settings) with the new Nvidia 3.14 drivers? the quality looks off compared to the older drivers, no?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 04:54 PM   #8740
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Getting a lot (at least 1 per round) of extremely random "bad luck" death. Just would be running along, and the next instant, I am dead. annoying as hell.
Seems like maybe there is some very minimal lag, but then when it is resolved, I am getting flung into walls and other barriers.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 04:57 PM   #8741
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide is still being judged by the masses

Also had some bullcrap bad luck deaths recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatwat
EVGA 2080Ti XC Ultra
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2013, 09:45 PM   #8742
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Have an extra BF3 Premium key, it's the upgrade key so you have to already own BF3, it's for someone who doesn't own it already, so don't be a jackass who only wants it to trade or whatever, i.e. you must want it because you don't own it and you will actually play it , also you must have more than 100 posts. first reply gets it ill send you a pm with the key. run on sentence!
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2013, 09:53 PM   #8743
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
Have an extra BF3 Premium key, it's the upgrade key so you have to already own BF3, it's for someone who doesn't own it already, so don't be a jackass who only wants it to trade or whatever, i.e. you must want it because you don't own it and you will actually play it , also you must have more than 100 posts. first reply gets it ill send you a pm with the key. run on sentence!
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMEMEMEMEME
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2013, 09:53 PM   #8744
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

DID I WIN?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?
Old Apr 18, 2013, 09:54 PM   #8745
Omega53
Rage veteran

We wants it... we needs it....
Old Apr 18, 2013, 10:10 PM   #8746
Omega53
Rage veteran

seriously, ive been dying to play the other expansions!!!
Old Apr 18, 2013, 10:18 PM   #8747
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

I won it. Now i'll sell it on ebay and buy a yacht. later losers.
Old Apr 18, 2013, 10:37 PM   #8748
Maverick123w
WhoDey

Maverick123w is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
seriously, ive been dying to play the other expansions!!!
If it was possible I'd just give you mine
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 12:53 AM   #8749
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
DID I WIN?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?
Pm sent sorry was playing bl2
Old Apr 19, 2013, 05:11 AM   #8750
Golemmy

Golemmy is still being judged by the masses

Which DLC do you like the most?
Golemmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 06:58 AM   #8751
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Macro's are beginning to form a real problem.

PB can kick for them, but only if they run as a program.

Seeing that more mice now have on board memory, and you program the macro right into the mouse, there's no way of detecing it.

Macro's are most commenly used in combination with the an-94 .

Basically EVERYBODY that uses this rifle a lot, is using a macro with it.

I tried it myself, took me literally 20 seconds to create a macro that made the an-94 into a 1200 Rate of Fire accurate death machine.

Of course i can not use the an-94 ever now, cause i youtube'd it just to prove that an-94 shouldn't be trusted because it's just TOO easy to cheat with that rifle.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ximus_Lazarus/ (add me if from europe, infantry player, and don't suck too hard)

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:02 AM   #8752
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Endgame worth going back to bf3 for?
god no.

Maps are awfull, flat, boring . And the helicopter is extremely OP on half of the maps.

(no jets, not Mobile AA)

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Samsung w840(?) SSD

"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:06 AM   #8753
Omega53
Rage veteran

Thanks for the premium key
Old Apr 19, 2013, 07:08 AM   #8754
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

?

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Samsung w840(?) SSD

Old Apr 19, 2013, 10:09 AM   #8755
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-a-m-e View Post
Macro's are beginning to form a real problem.

PB can kick for them, but only if they run as a program.

Seeing that more mice now have on board memory, and you program the macro right into the mouse, there's no way of detecing it.

Macro's are most commenly used in combination with the an-94 .

Basically EVERYBODY that uses this rifle a lot, is using a macro with it.

I tried it myself, took me literally 20 seconds to create a macro that made the an-94 into a 1200 Rate of Fire accurate death machine.

Of course i can not use the an-94 ever now, cause i youtube'd it just to prove that an-94 shouldn't be trusted because it's just TOO easy to cheat with that rifle.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ximus_Lazarus/ (add me if from europe, infantry player, and don't suck too hard)
That's quite disheartening. I loved BF2 until it got to the point where nearly every match I played had a guy gunning me down at first glance from 100 yards away, while standing, with a machine gun.

I've been trying to get back into BF3 because I spent so much money on it... and for the most part I'm enjoying it. I'd attribute 95% of my deaths to my lack of situational awareness/skill rather than the other guy running a cheat/macro. However, if it gets as bad as BF2, I'll be very
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 01:20 PM   #8756
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I use AN-94. I don't use any macros with it. I could give a **** about anyone who thinks I shouldn't use it. I used it in BFBC2 also. I've yet to run into anyone either that I would even suspect is using a hardware based macro to exploit the weapon. I don't know where you people keep playing that you keep finding such enormous amounts of exploitation and cheating that the only thing you have to talk about the game is that alone.

It's basically the same attitude some one takes against you when you fly planes where they bitch about how you shouldn't. Whatever, f off and go play COD then.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 03:43 PM   #8757
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
That's quite disheartening. I loved BF2 until it got to the point where nearly every match I played had a guy gunning me down at first glance from 100 yards away, while standing, with a machine gun.

I've been trying to get back into BF3 because I spent so much money on it... and for the most part I'm enjoying it. I'd attribute 95% of my deaths to my lack of situational awareness/skill rather than the other guy running a cheat/macro. However, if it gets as bad as BF2, I'll be very
Not many people use the an-94.

But those who do, and are 'good' with it , all do.

I'm not making this up been talknig to a lot of esl players and pub stompers .

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Samsung w840(?) SSD

Old Apr 19, 2013, 10:02 PM   #8758
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

I can't use that thing, it's got way too much of something and I can't exactly put my finger in it, on it yeah I meant on it.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 10:44 PM   #8759
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

I really loved it and was good with it in bfbc2, suck with it in bf3, I think it is the nature of the maps. There were more opportunities in bfbc2 to get people at medium range and there was foliage and what not or buildings you could be in to give you some cover/camouflage then in bf3 it either seems like your in too close and you get obliterated or your too far and your hiding from a jet or in some open space trying to get to the action and more vulnerable.
Old Apr 19, 2013, 11:43 PM   #8760
HyperNovae
RIP Roxen

HyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled withHyperNovae is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0adp1p3 View Post
I really loved it and was good with it in bfbc2, suck with it in bf3, I think it is the nature of the maps. There were more opportunities in bfbc2 to get people at medium range and there was foliage and what not or buildings you could be in to give you some cover/camouflage then in bf3 it either seems like your in too close and you get obliterated or your too far and your hiding from a jet or in some open space trying to get to the action and more vulnerable.
There's tons of cover in bf3, unless you play rush on some of the maps then yeah you'd be right. Conquest is where it's at though.