Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Oct 3, 2019, 09:57 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Feels like season 3 or 4 of Walking dead if The little blond that got kidnapped and held for the season had a lesbian girlfriend coming to save her. Stopped watching that show after that season. What was the point.

So many games, I still need to finish the 1st one I am 2/3 done, I am just not sure this one will grab my money over that crazy one with the baby and actual walking dead guy.

I am sure I will get the remaster on PS5 though like I did with with Last of Us Remaster on PS4.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2019, 03:09 PM   #32
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not super interested in there being a sequel to TLOU. I'm not sure what else there is to say or add to the world.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2019, 08:35 AM   #33
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Plenty can be added to the game. Especially the fact that they still need to tell us why this all started.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 5, 2019, 11:53 AM   #34
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Especially the fact that they still need to tell us why this all started.
I don't think that's ever been the interesting part to TLOU. The relationships between the characters is what defines TLOU and Left Behind for me in terms of storytelling, and it looks like TLOU2 will conintue on that thread.

The game world is awesome though, and I look forward to TLOU2 more than any other game. Gotta keep those hopes up, no?
Old Oct 24, 2019, 01:02 PM   #35
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Delayed from February 2020 to May 2020. I think it's nice of Naughty Dog to give me a few months to make sure the new kid sleeps through the night, giving me back some precious gaming time.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 06:38 PM   #36
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Might as well wait for PS5-enhanced edition lol.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 03:49 AM   #37
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Delayed until further notice along with iron man vr

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/stat...592384001?s=19

Quote:
If conversation with people that we disagree with becomes impossible, what is the way that we solve conflict?... It's violence. — Bari Weiss, journalist

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Apr 3, 2020 at 07:18 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 07:14 AM   #38
twonha
Yods be silent!

TLOU2 being delayed makes me sad.
Old Apr 3, 2020, 07:39 AM   #39
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
BREAKING: Sony is delaying The Last of Us II indefinitely due to the coronavirus pandemic. A Naughty Dog source tells me the game is basically done, and this decision was made purely for economic/logistical reasons.
https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-ii...=1585850473534

I read that part of it deals with different regions outside of NA having supply chain issues regarding physical copies. Personally I believe that cyberpunk will be the next big title to indefinitely delay.

Quote:
If conversation with people that we disagree with becomes impossible, what is the way that we solve conflict?... It's violence. — Bari Weiss, journalist
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 09:33 AM   #40
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-ii...=1585850473534

I read that part of it deals with different regions outside of NA having supply chain issues regarding physical copies. Personally I believe that cyberpunk will be the next big title to indefinitely delay.
The article makes it sound like "economical and logistical reasons"aren't good enough reasons to delay the release. Logistics alone are all messed up around the world and seem plenty reasonable enough a reason to delay.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3, 2020, 09:41 AM   #41
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Yep, logistics sound like a reasonable enough reason to me.

I don't think CyberPunk2077 will be delayed unless everything is still closed by September. If the virus lockdowns are still in full effect by then...I think game releases will be the least of our worries.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 01:35 AM   #42
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Several Last of Us 2 leaks today (vids and stuff). Avoid social media if you care.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2020, 07:30 AM   #43
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Is this game even coming out? I am literally moving into a don’t care state with all the delays. Typically 3 years is my threshold for this crap.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2020, 10:53 AM   #44
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Watched/read the leaks, story is even worse than we though, just yikes no thanks.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2020, 11:10 AM   #45
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
Watched/read the leaks, story is even worse than we though, just yikes no thanks.
I'm avoiding spoilers or anything online, but without giving anything away, what's wrong with the story?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Apr 27, 2020, 12:03 PM   #46
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I've lost interest in this title and I'm not sure why. I loved the first one...maybe this doesn't seem to have as tight a story behind as the first did, don't know. Meh, I'll get it eventually and will probably regret waiting so long to buy it.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 12:22 PM   #47
twonha
Yods be silent!

TLOU2 is going to be divisive, they've warned. I guess they're taking the story in directions some people aren't going to want, or be able to, wrap their heads around. I hope they don't push too far. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to creative stories, but sometimes a studio gets ahead of itself. Could well be what's happening here.

Then again, TLOU2 could be as awesome as any Naughty Dog game.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 12:26 PM   #48
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
TLOU2 is going to be divisive, they've warned. I guess they're taking the story in directions some people aren't going to want, or be able to, wrap their heads around. I hope they don't push too far. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to creative stories, but sometimes a studio gets ahead of itself. Could well be what's happening here.

Then again, TLOU2 could be as awesome as any Naughty Dog game.
Divisive how? You mean about the direction they took Ellie?
Old Apr 27, 2020, 01:57 PM   #49
twonha
Yods be silent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Divisive how? You mean about the direction they took Ellie?
Either they haven't said much more, or I stopped reading. I don't want to be spoiled even a little bit, but I do feel comfortable knowing the game isn't just a shinier TLOU1. Now that I'm ready for "something divisive", I'm hoping that if I don't like it, I'll be less disappointed.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 02:29 PM   #50
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
I'm avoiding spoilers or anything online, but without giving anything away, what's wrong with the story?
Hard to really explain it without going into spoiler territory really to point at.
Old Apr 27, 2020, 03:49 PM   #51
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Old Apr 27, 2020, 04:10 PM   #52
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Hard to really explain it without going into spoiler territory really to point at.
Is it the SJW nonsense that people have complained about? Or something else?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2020, 04:14 PM   #53
clerick
tfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
That's a very big part of it, alongside what some characters get branded as from the first game.
Old Apr 28, 2020, 12:33 PM   #54
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
After reading the leaks, I won't be going anywhere near this game. Its sad because I absolutely loved the first game. The SJW devs ruined this game.

I really suggest you read the spoiler below. After reading it I guarantee you won't waste your money on this game

The first half of the game is Ellie chasing after extremest Christians (that also happen to be immune, like Ellie. So they end up feeling like " the chosen ones" so they k¡ll anyone who is gay and not immune to the virus and anyone who isn't a Christian like them) because she's a lesbian and is in love with one of the Christians daughter.

Second half? You end up playing as a female character named Abby (a trans character that also just happens to be one of the daughters of one of the doctors working on Ellie in the first game near the end) She grows up angry and wants revenge.
She eventually finds joel and beats him to death with a golf club....then goes after Ellie because ellie decided to go after the extremest for trying to kill her. Which is abbys new family. Abby kills Ellie at the end of the game with you playing as Abby.

-So basically they got rid of the only real defining reason for Ellie. (Humanity's last hope) Then made her only defining character is that she's a lesbian.
-Then they paint Christians as crazy homophobic people that would k¡ll people.
-Then they k¡ll off joel and Ellie?
On top of all the sjw pandéring.

yeah no thanks. I'm not buying this game.
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2020, 01:28 PM   #55
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
After reading the leaks, I won't be going anywhere near this game. Its sad because I absolutely loved the first game. The SJW devs ruined this game.

I really suggest you read the spoiler below. After reading it I guarantee you won't waste your money on this game
I removed the spoiler before responding to avoid reading it. It seems like someone should play a game or at least wait until it's released before making a judgement on the content and the story.

But whether you buy the game or not, it seems like posts crying about "SJW devs ruined this game" probably belong in P&R.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 28, 2020, 01:54 PM   #56
clerick
tfw

Part of what happened:

Old Apr 28, 2020, 02:10 PM   #57
Lazy8s
One day at a time

I'm personally going to have a little hope that the devs that turned out such an incredible experience in the first game can save the second, whatever it's issues.

I won't buy day of release anyway, so I'll wait and see what's up.
Old Apr 28, 2020, 06:35 PM   #58
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Part of what happened:

So you're saying that Druckmann is probably a closet rapist?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2020, 06:57 PM   #59
clerick
tfw

Quote:
So you're saying that Druckmann is probably a closet rapist?
You know it.
Old Apr 29, 2020, 05:54 AM   #60
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

closet rapist seems quite a stretch

that being said IF that timeline is accurate something is fishy for sure
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote