Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Jun 24, 2011, 05:58 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Oh **** Part 2

Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2011, 06:26 PM   #2
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That's not an O'Shizz...

That's a... I don't know... A very priviledged red neck kid, deciding that since he got a Corvette he'd have some fun with his buddies?

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2011, 07:15 PM   #3
CHIPS
The Overmind

CHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCHIPS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

And some people wonder why they go bankrupt.

"Humans in general are very self-interested, while expecting all other humans around them to be selfless."
"Sometimes, it is not about whatever you can do something or not. It is about, if you cannot do it, who else can?"
"A difficult task might stop you from getting it done. But it cannot stop you from trying your best."
"Who you hang out with is who you will become" "Do not act on feelings, but act on facts"
"It does not matter how other people sees you. What matters is how you see yourself." "Some pains are sharp, but short. Some pains are dull, but long."
"I killed you ten times with my knife and you killed me 13 times with a gun so I pwned you!" -Crawdaddy79
"Gorgeous white girls everywhere with that "I'M SOOO HOT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE ME" bullsh** attitude" -gts007
"If you wasn't in my way, I wouldn't have shot you" -Kamille Bidan, Zeta Gundam
"It is easy to give up. Anyone can do it. But I choose the hard path." -Beyond
"If women can't compete with video games for our attention its their problem, not ours." -sumpwa
CHIPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 24, 2011, 07:31 PM   #4
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
The owner of one unfortunate Porsche 911 decided to donate his car to charity after the machine vomited up its engine and entire cooling system. After the mechanic handed over an estimate of close to U.S. $20,000 to have the Stuttgart-bred heathen repaired, the owner tossed the keys to Commonwealth Second Amendment. The U.S. charity group is dedicated to reforming Massachusetts gun laws and decided to use the silver Porsche as a fundraiser. Over 140 individuals showed with weapons and ammunition, forming a formidable firing squad.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2011, 08:02 PM   #5
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

That last guy taking the single shots either really sucks, or he needs to set his sights up correctly.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2011, 09:54 PM   #6
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
That last guy taking the single shots either really sucks, or he needs to set his sights up correctly.
why? you mean the dirt impacts? I think those are ricochet from the car?

why didnt it blow up and flip over when the first shot hit it?
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24, 2011, 10:07 PM   #7
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
He's definitely hitting too low and nailing the dirt. One of the shots nails the dirt and richochets right into the pillar.

Quote:
Old Jun 24, 2011, 10:43 PM   #8
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2011, 12:05 AM   #9
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

cuz micheal bay didnt drive it.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2011, 09:29 AM   #10
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I can't tell from the profile if it's a 99-2002 model or 03/04 model but either way those early 996 coupes aren't worth much more than 20,000 anyway.

This is the proper end for any 996 short of a GT2/3. **** those cars.

I wonder if I'll feel the same way about the 997 once the 991 debuts.... I certainly don't feel that way about 911s, 964s, or 993s...
_TiTaNiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2011, 09:45 AM   #11
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

One of our clients had a 1999 750li and his tranny died with a few other things in 2009. He took it in for a repair estimate. They wanted $20,000 to fix it and the car wasn't even worth that much. He went and replaced with with a Range Rover.
Old Jun 25, 2011, 10:29 AM   #12
LaRazaLaRoux
Banned

LaRazaLaRoux is still being judged by the masses

Question

And the point of this thread is... You still couldn't afford it?
LaRazaLaRoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2011, 11:11 AM   #13
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Holy...a few of those guys *really* need to work on their aim. Looked like about 1/4 to 1/3 of the rounds hit the dirt. At least one of them hit the "No Parking" sign as well

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2011, 04:28 PM   #14
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
One of our clients had a 1999 750li and his tranny died with a few other things in 2009. He took it in for a repair estimate. They wanted $20,000 to fix it and the car wasn't even worth that much. He went and replaced with with a Range Rover.
He goes from an expensive BMW repair to a Range Rover???

Arent those things worse when it comes to reliability?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2011, 05:00 PM   #15
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

I don't know. All I know is that as cool as that sounds, I don't envy the guy. He always looks half dead from working so hard...
Old Jun 26, 2011, 07:51 AM   #16
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

Shock horror, i thought all beetles were cheap to run and repair.
Grov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2011, 09:49 AM   #17
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh_TiTaNiuM kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grov View Post
Shock horror, i thought all beetles were cheap to run and repair.
Hey genius, it's not a beetle.
Old Jun 27, 2011, 08:30 AM   #18
efin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

efin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Ah, you may be thinking of the Ford Pinto...

Kudos to anyone who gets that.
efin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2011, 08:54 PM   #19
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by efin View Post
Ah, you may be thinking of the Ford Pinto...

Kudos to anyone who gets that.
The Pinto was a case study in one of my engineering classes on how not to design things.
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2011, 08:57 PM   #20
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by _TiTaNiuM View Post
Hey genius, it's not a beetle.
you fell for the trap
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2011, 11:17 PM   #21
_TiTaNiuM
"The Talent"

Quote:
you fell for the trap
Old Jun 28, 2011, 05:18 AM   #22
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Old Jun 28, 2011, 02:20 PM   #23
Grov
Death Comes For You

Grov is still being judged by the masses

LOL.
Grov is offline   Reply With Quote