Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Dec 3, 2016, 02:16 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default The Last of Us: Part II

Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2016, 04:14 PM   #2
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Simply yes.
Old Sep 25, 2019, 04:58 PM   #3
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Simply yes.
Still this. Finished TLOU: Remastered a few weeks ago, just as awesome as the first time around.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 25, 2019, 10:22 PM   #4
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Lesbos, butt rape, lots of violence. Will sell loads.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2019, 09:57 AM   #5
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

Feels like season 3 or 4 of Walking dead if The little blond that got kidnapped and held for the season had a lesbian girlfriend coming to save her. Stopped watching that show after that season. What was the point.

So many games, I still need to finish the 1st one I am 2/3 done, I am just not sure this one will grab my money over that crazy one with the baby and actual walking dead guy.

I am sure I will get the remaster on PS5 though like I did with with Last of Us Remaster on PS4.

Biden noted in his reply that the COVID-19 cure “will make the problem worse, no matter what.”
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2019, 03:09 PM   #6
Jkmetal23
The NFL sucks

Jkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete strangerJkmetal23 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not super interested in there being a sequel to TLOU. I'm not sure what else there is to say or add to the world.
Jkmetal23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2016, 04:20 PM   #7
Canadian_2K
How's it going, eh?

Canadian_2K is still being judged by the masses

Holy mother****.

"Theres your problem right there dude. You need to reinstall windows." - phial
Canadian_2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3, 2016, 04:28 PM   #8
t0adp1p3
Radeon Arctic Islands

t0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresht0adp1p3 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Legit have a boner now.
t0adp1p3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2016, 07:07 AM   #9
jimmt
Trumpification

jimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird singsjimmt knows why the caged bird sings

This is why I own PlayStation.
Asus TUF B450M-Plus Gaming |Ryzen R7 2700X |16GB DDRR DRAM 3000 |MSI Radeon RX 580 8GB | 6TB NVMe/HDD |Windows 10 Pro
Laptop
Dell Inspiron 7577 | Intel i7-7700HQ |16GB DDR 4 DRAM 2400 |Nvidia 1060 6GB |3TB NVMe/SDD |Windows 10 Pro / OpenSuse
VR
HPWMR / PSVR
Consoles
Switch|WiiU|Wii|Gamecube|New 3DS XL|DS|GBA|N64|SNES|NES|XBOX|XBOX360|XBONEX|PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|Vita|PSP|DreamCast|Genesis
Classical Liberalism: A political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties, private property, and political freedom with representative democracy under the rule of law. Strong emphasizes economic freedom and the individual over the collective.
jimmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2016, 09:30 AM   #10
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Twice.
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2016, 10:09 AM   #11
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Amazing.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2016, 11:12 AM   #12
ShaidarHaran
Radeon Arctic Islands

ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'ShaidarHaran once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm just going to say it. Naughty Dog is the best in the business. For 10 years now they have produced games that are universally acclaimed. Everything they touch turns to gold. Uncharted and the Last of Us are two of the most memorable, enjoyable, and well-liked franchises in the history of video games.
ShaidarHaran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2016, 01:03 PM   #13
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird singsASCI Blue knows why the caged bird sings

They should do a Metroid game for Switch.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2020, 07:03 PM   #14
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If I was a fan of the first game I'd be pretty pissed right now. Luckily for me I thought TLoU was overrated and boring. But I feel bad for fans of the game.

Too bad the actual gameplay wasn't any good, at least that way it would be redeemable to just ignore the story.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2020, 04:53 AM   #15
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Haven't you thought about the possibility that it was a Naught Dog that leaked it on purpose. The story is so messed up that it caused divisions inside the company and they leaked it in order to probe the story on the general population.
Old May 5, 2020, 10:37 AM   #16
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Haven't you thought about the possibility that it was a Naught Dog that leaked it on purpose. The story is so messed up that it caused divisions inside the company and they leaked it in order to probe the story on the general population.
I thought that's what it was. A disgruntled employee did it. That's what I heard anyways.
Old May 5, 2020, 10:55 AM   #17
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I hate to say it, but if the game's story has been that badly butchered and skewed to some sjw political statement, then I'm glad it leaked. Save me some $$ for something better.
Old May 5, 2020, 01:51 PM   #18
UFO
Who's your buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
I thought that's what it was. A disgruntled employee did it. That's what I heard anyways.

No, I meant that it was agreed upon by the managers. Like they started to heavily disagree about the story in a meeting and the only way forward was to try it out on the audience. That said, a better method would be hiring professional drama consultants in order to clean up the story so my theory is not that plausible. Who knows, drama consultants might be mouth foaming SJWs today.
Old May 5, 2020, 02:01 PM   #19
twonha
Yods be silent!

Quote:
No, I meant that it was agreed upon by the managers. Like they started to heavily disagree about the story in a meeting and the only way forward was to try it out on the audience. That said, a better method would be hiring professional drama consultants in order to clean up the story so my theory is not that plausible. Who knows, drama consultants might be mouth foaming SJWs today.
Yes, yes, gathering feedback for crucial story elements weeks before the game goes gold, definitely sounds plausible.
Old May 5, 2020, 02:36 PM   #20
UFO
Who's your buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Yes, yes, gathering feedback for crucial story elements weeks before the game goes gold, definitely sounds plausible.

No it isn't. However, maybe they will cut out the worst. There are rumors about scissor scenes and things like that but I'm not sure if it is true. If they are smart they leave that out because it's not that kind of a game.

Anyway I'm looking forward towards this. Could this be a Mass Effect: Andromeda beater?
Old May 5, 2020, 05:01 PM   #21
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Eh, I put it on preorder for $48. Not sure why I buy so many games when I dont finish most, Its a sickness.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2020, 08:33 PM   #22
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

RIP Naughty Dog. You had a great run!

At least the game will get fantastic metacritic reviews, as no reviewer will feel comfortable being honest about it... maybe that was the plan from the beginning?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : May 6, 2020 at 09:22 AM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2020, 08:52 PM   #23
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I might get this cheap. LoU was good but ****ing hell it was depressing.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2020, 01:45 PM   #24
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

I've seen the leaked 90 minutes...time stamp is 3.2.20 . Scene shift and now the stamp is 2.29.20. The footage is a compilation from different builds it appears.

Quote:
If conversation with people that we disagree with becomes impossible, what is the way that we solve conflict?... It's violence. — Bari Weiss, journalist

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : May 6, 2020 at 01:51 PM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2020, 02:27 PM   #25
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Oh, I misunderstood what you meant. But no, I doubt that was what happened.
Old Jul 2, 2020, 08:31 AM   #26
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Why would a story about a gay relationship be forced but a straight relationship wouldn't? I don't get the difference.
Old Jul 2, 2020, 08:42 AM   #27
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Why would a story about a gay relationship be forced but a straight relationship wouldn't? I don't get the difference.
The difference is entrenched in the beliefs of the player.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2020, 08:43 AM   #28
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
The difference is entrenched in the beliefs of the player.

I do understand what KAC is talking about though. Whatever the preference, gratuitous is gratuitous and usually pretty shallow, If it flows naturally within the story, then it's just overall story quality I'm concerned with.
Old Jul 2, 2020, 11:13 AM   #29
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Whatever the preference
Yeah, but KAC explicitly mentioned "or a story about love between male and female" so to him the presence of the relationship in the story was not gratuitous, just the sexual orientation of the one's in said relationship.

Had he expressed that he felt any romantic relationship at all in the story would be forced, that would have been totally different and fit more with what you're saying.

Hey, whatever. I don't care about his beliefs he can feel whatever he wants as long as he's not trying to change anyone. But the fact is there's nothing more forced about gay relations in a story than straight, if that's what the characters are. One could just as well say the opposite of straight characters in a relationship.
Old Jul 2, 2020, 11:14 AM   #30
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Yeah, but KAC explicitly mentioned "or a story about love between male and female" so to him the presence of the relationship in the story was not gratuitous, just the sexual orientation of the one's in said relationship.

Had he expressed that he felt any romantic relationship at all in the story would be forced, that would have been totally different and fit more with what you're saying.
KAC is only into gay men, apparently. Lesbians make him itchy.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote