Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 9, 2010, 04:34 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Langsuyar
Radeon R600

Langsuyar is still being judged by the masses

Default Metal band for children

Not sure if anyone has posted this before, but its pretty ridiculous. Hevisaurus, the heavy metal band from Scandinavia is tailored to children. They remind me of TMNT, except as dinosaurs.

Forever I'll remain
Langsuyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2010, 05:24 PM   #2
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

it ridiculous because your old

Also:
http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33961848
page one sir
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2010, 06:10 PM   #3
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete strangerA2597 once held a door open for a complete stranger

you got...

NINJACKED

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 9, 2010, 07:17 PM   #4
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

Just because it has guitars in it its "heavy metal" and is bad?
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2010, 08:09 PM   #5
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That's not heavy metal. If anything it is pop rock.
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2010, 01:27 AM   #6
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2010, 01:52 AM   #7
Zero
Banned

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

I think this and the shrooms will give me nightmares tonight. Thanks
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2010, 03:00 AM   #8
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Dunno... this one has some attitude:

Has nothing on Hannah Montana though....
Old Apr 10, 2010, 04:41 PM   #9
Sorrow
Walking the Line

Sorrow once held a door open for a complete strangerSorrow once held a door open for a complete strangerSorrow once held a door open for a complete stranger

apparently its part dio and sonata arctica (not sure of who sonata is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess View Post
:lol: budget nugget.
Specs:
AMD 64 3000+ (CG core) @ 2.25ghz
Giga-byte 6800GT @ 385/1050
512x2 Corsair pc3200 RAM
WD 80gb SATA
Soltek nForce3 250 mobo
19" LG FLATRON (L1920p) LCD
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote