Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Sep 9, 2014, 06:30 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Rambozo
Making Hit Documentaries

Rambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Angry destiny cross buy

In what world would I complain about such a cross buy deal? In one where I thought that preordering the PS3 version would allow me the option to preload the PS4 version just the same. I still don't have access to the PS4 version on my account yet.

Had I known that the PS4 version would have gotten me thee PS3 version anyway, I would have done that.

What a disappointment.

I called Sony TWICE about the fact that it wasn't showing up on my account. The first rep assured me that it would be available after I first downloaded it on the PS3. The second rep said that the PS4 system wasn't yet acknowledging the PS3 sale, that it was normal, and the game would be available at launch. This was days ago. When I asked the first rep about switching the preorder over to PS4, he said it would take 7 days.

Now I am left waiting, with no evidence of owning the PS4 edition.

Not my fault, I voted Ron Paul.

Not my fault, I voted Badnarik.
Rambozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2014, 06:37 PM   #2
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Wait, you mean that if i buy the ps4 version i will have the ps3 version too?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 06:56 PM   #3
Rambozo
Making Hit Documentaries

Rambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete strangerRambozo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangFu View Post
Wait, you mean that if i buy the ps4 version i will have the ps3 version too?
Yes

I am finally able to download it on my PS4.

You should be able to log into PS3 and download it.

Not my fault, I voted Ron Paul.

Not my fault, I voted Badnarik.
Rambozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 9, 2014, 07:47 PM   #4
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I see you online. If you need any help later my almost level 12 Titan can assist

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2014, 09:09 PM   #5
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambozo View Post
Yes

I am finally able to download it on my PS4.

You should be able to log into PS3 and download it.
Awesome, I can buy the ps4 version but still play with my friend on the ps3 when he's on

Bought it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by wangFu : Sep 9, 2014 at 09:21 PM.
wangFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2014, 02:05 PM   #6
Alpha

Alpha is still being judged by the masses

I gave my brother my old PS3 last christmas and he uses my account to get free ps plus games, etc. He bought Destiny digital so now the download showed up on my PS4. I guess I can trade in my disc copy.

Disc copy only cost me $48 CND including tax. His digital copy was $70
Old Sep 11, 2014, 11:02 PM   #7
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

I thought it was just an option for a free upgrade from ps3 to ps4 version like FFXIV ARR did.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote