Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

View Poll Results: Do you look for brownness after you wipre the nether region?
Yes 42 97.67%
No 1 2.33%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
efin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

efin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Default Do you look at your toilet paper after you wipe?

You know... so you know you're good.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:36 PM   #2
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

they actually did a study on this believe it or not

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:38 PM   #3
JulianLyle
Radeon Northern Islands

JulianLyle is still being judged by the masses

Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:40 PM   #4
0mar
Sturmbannführer

0mar is still being judged by the masses

yea of course. who doesn't....
"You think yer smart? Think you can outsmart a bullet?"
"Americans will pay big bucks for horny goat weed, but won't pay for an aortic aneurysm to be fixed."
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:42 PM   #5
efin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

efin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badgesefin doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0mar View Post
yea of course. who doesn't....
My friend's father. My friend thought it was weird, and she's even a girl. She brings up odd discussions pretty frequently...
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:42 PM   #6
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Now if I wouldve made this thread people wouldve been asking for me to be rebanned

Edit: I voted yes
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:46 PM   #7
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
Now if I wouldve made this thread people wouldve been asking for me to be rebanned

He's a witch! Burn him!
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:47 PM   #8
Starion15
Hi...no you may not!

Starion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyStarion15 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

Can we still ask anyway?

Also, yes. It's nice to know how much you have to go before you hit paydirt. Or finish hitting paydirt, as the case may be.
“In another part of Chicago stood the Institute for Nuclear Research, in which men may have had theories upon the essential worth of human nature but were half ashamed of them, since no quantitative instrument had yet been designed to measure it. When they thought about it, it was often enough to wish that some stroke from heaven would prevent human nature (and damned human ingenuity) from turning every innocent and interesting discovery into a deadly weapon.”
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:47 PM   #9
SteveButabi
Did you just grab my ass?

SteveButabi is still being judged by the masses

I've heard this question a bunch of times over the years and I just don't get it. How else would you know you're done wiping? Do you just wipe twice, call it good enough and pull up your pants? Do you keep wiping until the roll is gone?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:49 PM   #10
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveButabi View Post
I've heard this question a bunch of times over the years and I just don't get it. How else would you know you're done wiping? Do you just wipe twice, call it good enough and pull up your pants? Do you keep wiping until the roll is gone?
Your assuming everyone has good hygene. Im sure there are some people that wipe a couple times and call it a day and then spend the rest of the day scratching their ass, hence **** stains on their undies.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:51 PM   #11
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Anyone who says no pretty much admits to walking around with a ****** *******.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:51 PM   #12
DorXtar
SMILE!

DorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDorXtar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I don't think the word "assuming" can have a possessive attached to it the way you've used "your" (which is a possessive).
2 Peter 3:3) For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires 4) and saying: “Where is this promised presence of his? Why, from the day our forefathers fell asleep [in death], all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.” 5) For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice [...]

8) However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9) Jehovah is not slow respecting his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with YOU because he does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.
Like 12Bass says, critical thinking and the scientific method are probably the best tools we have to avoid it. (bias)

However, this method relies on repeatable, falsifiable hypotheses and theories. Only an extremely small spectrum of time and space can be rendered into these, or at least a good approximation of such.

-RFtinkerer

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” ― Daniel J. Boorstin
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:52 PM   #13
efin
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
Did you just say "****** *******?"
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:53 PM   #14
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Rage's swear filter is rather absurd.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:57 PM   #15
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I don't stop wiping until I see blood.

Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:59 PM   #16
Omega53
Rage veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
I don't stop wiping until I see blood.
what if there is blood on the first wipe?
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:00 PM   #17
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Then I wipe until there isn't any. Sheesh
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:29 PM   #18
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
Not to mention skid marks and rock slides, and road spills

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:31 PM   #19
sumpwa
Radeon Sea Islands

sumpwa is still being judged by the masses

anyone who votes no is lying.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:44 PM   #20
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Ever seen that pic of that woman walking down some sidewalk and flies all up on her pants in the bunghole area?

yeah..

Edit :
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
Old Jan 3, 2012, 08:25 PM   #21
Clockwork
Radeon Arctic Islands

Clockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird singsClockwork knows why the caged bird sings

I just assumed everyone does...

Old Jan 3, 2012, 08:31 PM   #22
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Probably a hemorrhoid then.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Zotac Amp gtx 1080 - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Old Jan 3, 2012, 08:37 PM   #23
Encyclopedia_b
Purveyor of OFN

Encyclopedia_b is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
im sure once or twice ive wiped and flused without looking.

odds are
Old Jan 3, 2012, 08:41 PM   #24
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

i go by feel. only noobs rely on their eyes...
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:28 PM   #25
voodoo1
Proud OIF Veteran

voodoo1 is still being judged by the masses

Yes.
Old Jan 3, 2012, 10:52 PM   #26
Arrowslinger
Radeon Redneck

Arrowslinger is still being judged by the masses

Another one?

I always look ya just never know

The most realistic hunting game you will ever play!
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:15 PM   #27
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I don't use toilet paper. Sand paper ensures you don't have to look again...
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:17 PM   #28
Arrowslinger
Radeon Redneck

Arrowslinger is still being judged by the masses

I know a guy who insists he has to shower after everyone

Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode

The most realistic hunting game you will ever play!
Old Jan 3, 2012, 11:21 PM   #29
bete
Huh?

bete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestbete considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Hey, I am the most nasty guy you are ever gonna meet.

You people are disgusting.

There is no gray area. There is right and wrong and I will decide which side your on.
Closed Thread