Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Mar 3, 2018, 11:56 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Default CAT phones

I love the idea of all in ones. These phones while they dont sport the neat light spectrum analyzer that was talked about a some time ago do have some cool tech of their own including a FLIR camera, an air quality analyzer and laser distance measurement.

From a company that works in construction:

https://www.catphones.com/en_gb/cat-s61-smartphone

Quote:
The Cat S61 smartphone is built to be rugged and robust, to take on whatever elements, challenges or tasks you throw at it. It’s the upgrade to your Cat S60; bigger, better, bolder than ever before.

We’ve taken the integrated thermal imaging camera from the S60 and given it an upgrade.

Its enhanced software makes the resolution of thermal images twice as good, it can now read temperatures up to 400°C and it can live stream thermal video back to base. And, there’s more.

It boasts an indoor air quality sensor to alert you to high levels of indoor air pollutants (VOCs) in your environment and it also comes with laser assisted distance measurement.

Let’s not forget its world leading IP68, Mil-Spec 810G rugged credentials – drop proof up to 1.8m, waterproof up to 3m for 60 minutes, including salt water, and resilient to all types of dust.
They had this add on that would put a spectrometer on cellphones for 300$ or so but I guess its an app now for most phones using your regular camera...

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/camer...e-spectrometer

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep32504

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is online now   Reply With Quote