Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 11, 2019, 09:52 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default Napolean Dynamite Turns 15

Some memorable quotes . . .

Released 6/11/04. Jon Heder was only paid $1K (let's hope he got points but prolly not).

And of course, don't be sneakin' no pocket tots.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 11:21 PM   #2
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

i looked and sounded A LOT like him, so those years of highschool around '04 were... interesting
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2019, 11:27 PM   #3
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

A classic! I'm glad they didn't do a sequel, or try to milk it with cheap junk like that.

jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 12, 2019, 08:58 AM   #4
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
A classic! I'm glad they didn't do a sequel, or try to milk it with cheap junk like that.

There was a cartoon....
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2019, 09:42 AM   #5
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
There was a cartoon....
I've never heard of it. It's probably best I don't pay any attention to it.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 04:23 PM   #6
Athena
Radeon Sea Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Could never get through it even once. Never understood what people saw in this beta movie. O_o

I should give it another try it has been a long time, but the acting was so b-movie poor.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 04:59 PM   #7
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Could never get through it even once. Never understood what people saw in this beta movie. O_o

I should give it another try it has been a long time, but the acting was so b-movie poor.
I disagree about the acting. It was spot-on for the tone and humor of the movie.