Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 3, 2019, 08:54 PM   #1171
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Still has some major gripes, but i love this game.

Some bombing fun!

Whoa!

Bombing other planes LULS
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2019, 09:06 PM   #1172
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Yep. The game is good. It needs more variety in terms of weapons and vehicles and a US/Japan team.

Vehicle customization is limited to the main menu? WTF is that? Tell me you can upgrade tanks in rounds.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 10:39 PM   #1173
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

LOL yeah that's when you bombed the plane hahahahahhaha.

That's my voice you all hear... :\
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 3, 2019, 10:50 PM   #1174
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel**G.I.BRO** once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
LOL yeah that's when you bombed the plane hahahahahhaha.

That's my voice you all hear... :\
god helps us all #bleedingears
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2019, 02:47 PM   #1175
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
god helps us all #bleedingears
What are you talking about vital (the other scott) is infinitely more louder than I am.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Aug 7, 2019, 05:52 AM   #1176
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Battlefield 5 update 1.23 patch notes:

Eliminated the most common cause of crashing on all Platforms, across all game modes

Separately fixed a different issue, addressing a hard crash in Practice Range when interacting with Planes
Old Aug 15, 2019, 09:47 PM   #1177
Evileh

Me, Seriosbrad, and Gi bro trying to pwn noobs

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 25, 2019, 12:16 PM   #1178
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Had an Evileh moment in CQ, even got the new knife melee kill to finish all Tides of War this week. Now back to sucking at BF.

All Assault (STG main) kills, no vehicles / emplacements.

Old Aug 25, 2019, 01:28 PM   #1179
Evileh

haha Nice... I have those moments but then a few rounds later I get tired and start running out of gas and start really sucking lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 19, 2019, 09:55 PM   #1180
Evileh

Me and bro messing fools up

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 21, 2019, 10:34 PM   #1181
Evileh

Bitches

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Sep 26, 2019, 12:04 AM   #1182
Evileh

Another day, another hs noob fest I have a 62.29% hs/kill ratio with the kar98

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "