Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 24, 2010, 06:01 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

Thumbs up Futurama is back this fall w orig voices to boot

Persistence is the first, and the most important, condition for success.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
FX-Overclocking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2010, 06:12 PM   #2
Tork64
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tork64 is still being judged by the masses

goood newwwwss
Tork64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2010, 07:44 PM   #3
ZeeM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

ZeeM is still being judged by the masses

cocks
Some cool info: Tibeten monks, after twenty years or so of practise in the Himalaya, control their brain stem - they can control their heart beat, blood pressure etc. After thirty years they can connect to the internet purely by meditation, setting TCP stacks in their neurons and stuff. Right now I am chatting with a monk who is sitting naked in an ice storm on his towel, his only possesion. He's using ipv6.
ZeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 24, 2010, 08:00 PM   #4
Dylan_Fan
Radeon R520

Dylan_Fan is still being judged by the masses

it's about time, setting a record for longest period of time between cancellation and return, however, I found the movies terrible, so I'm not convinced the writing will be there
Dylan_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2010, 12:28 AM   #5
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2010, 01:09 AM   #6
snookums
Nothing is true.

snookums is still being judged by the masses

Old Feb 25, 2010, 02:56 AM   #7
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Old Feb 25, 2010, 03:07 AM   #8
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by snookums View Post
snip
x2
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:59 AM   #9
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_Fan View Post
however, I found the movies terrible, so I'm not convinced the writing will be there
Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't call the movies terrible but they certainly weren't on par with the series.

Why did that show have to be canceled in it's prime. They had such good momentum going, then nothing. I don't think they'll ever get it back either, here's hoping though.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2010, 07:19 AM   #10
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Actually, the new episodes start this summer; not this fall. The first one airs on June 10th, 2010.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2010, 09:38 PM   #11
wangFu
take him away!

wangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badgeswangFu doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

awesome
Old Feb 25, 2010, 11:27 PM   #12
Drunken Janitor
Blistering Barnacles!

Drunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrunken Janitor can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

All but the 1st movie were pretty bad. I have tried 3 times and failed to get through the fourth one. I either fall asleep or turn it off because it is just stupid.

I am interested, but not hopeful.
i5 4670 Haswell <> Gigabyte radeon 280x <> 8 gigs of some ram that happened to be on sale that week <> Asus Z87-K <> Some DVD burner that has been used for 3-4 computers - might be a pioneer <> Winblows 10 Now!
Drunken Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2010, 12:36 AM   #13
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

FX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete strangerFX-Overclocking once held a door open for a complete stranger

I saw all the movies but the last and liked all of them and loved all but one. Should come back stronger than ever and sans the dead weight of being held back by FOX's censers.

"There is all the difference in the world between treating people equally and attempting to make them equal." - F.A. Hayek
Old Feb 26, 2010, 11:36 AM   #14
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

OH thank god they are bringing this back. To me it's the best show EVER made! And they never went stupid like the Simpson's did.
Old Feb 26, 2010, 03:02 PM   #15
sittal
Radeon Arctic Islands

sittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultysittal can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristogod View Post
OH thank god they are bringing this back. To me it's the best show EVER made! And they never went stupid like the Simpson's did.
This

Learn to embed videos in your posts, highlight text, and even post code!
sittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2010, 03:05 PM   #16
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

I don't know leela's shock collar in the 3rd movie was pretty hot
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2010, 09:50 PM   #17
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ristogod View Post
Not to mention it's the only cartoon series to ever have made me cry once (Jurassic Bark) and almost make me cry twice (Luck of the Fryrish, Raising Leela).
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2010, 09:54 PM   #18
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Not to mention it's the only cartoon series to ever have made me cry once (Jurassic Bark) and almost make me cry twice (Luck of the Fryrish, Raising Leela).
Jurassic Bark
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2010, 10:38 PM   #19
spyre
ATI Beta Tester

spyre is still being judged by the masses

Old Feb 28, 2010, 12:18 AM   #20
snookums
Nothing is true.

snookums is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyre View Post
**** off with that **** man.
Old Feb 28, 2010, 12:50 AM   #21
vertual
Canopus Pure 3D

vertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete strangervertual once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
You ****ing [email protected]!
vertual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2010, 06:17 AM   #22
OzzieBloke
& OzzieDogs

OzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English ChannelOzzieBloke once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
Jurassic Bark
Quote:
**** off with that **** man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vertual View Post
You ****ing [email protected]!
That's exactly what makes Futurama great. You think it's all laughs, and then, BAM, knife right in the guts when you weren't expecting it.
OzzieBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 11:47 AM   #23
.nox
Meh

.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges.nox doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
That's exactly what makes Futurama great. You think it's all laughs, and then, BAM, knife right in the guts when you weren't expecting it.
Ok I'm gonna believe the hype and download all seasons and watch em straight.

I've watched episodes here and there, but never really followed it like that.

I would tongue **** that ass so much, she wouldn't need to wipe it for a week.
-Megaman
.nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 12:43 PM   #24
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
NO!
Old Mar 1, 2010, 12:47 PM   #25
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1, 2010, 01:51 PM   #26
FX-Overclocking
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Mar 1, 2010, 03:26 PM   #27
Ristogod
Semper Vigilare

Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Ristogod once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Wow, we must be twins. Same for me on all three episodes.

I'm actually glad you typed that first. Now I don't feel so womanly.
Old Mar 2, 2010, 03:11 AM   #28
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

The first movie was pretty touching too. It was really the only one I liked of the 4.
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2010, 07:47 AM   #29
spyre
ATI Beta Tester

spyre is still being judged by the masses

Actually those episodes made me sad too . I hope they keep the quality of the writing from the series rather than the movies.