Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 20, 2019, 12:19 PM   #7171
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Finished Plague Innocence. 9/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2019, 10:07 PM   #7172
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Too many games to play. These days started Shadow Warrior 2. Have crackdown also started. Mutant year zero is also in the pipe. Punching through Bloodstained as well. Yesterday downloaded Dirt Rally 2.0 and the Surge.

The game I am playing to finish is Life is Strange.
Old Sep 28, 2019, 02:22 AM   #7173
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
Ugh... My progress in anything is grinding to a halt. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is going to take a million hours to finish,
80 hours in, just had a big story moment. Still moving at glacial pace.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 28, 2019, 10:58 PM   #7174
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Actually finished a game. Just put the screws to The Surge 1 for a couple weeks and holy smokes, had a lot of fun.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2019, 02:17 PM   #7175
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Finished main story of Borderlands GOTY Enhanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
The game I am playing to finish is Life is Strange.
Life is Strange is fantastic
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2019, 09:29 PM   #7176
KAC
That postcount though...

Finished Life is Strange. Went hardcore lesbo at the end. 8/10.
Old Sep 30, 2019, 07:04 AM   #7177
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hit Tier 100 in the Fortnite Season 10 battlepass.

I'd like to see some other tripleA dev/publisher attempt to take on FN. Competition is a good thing, right now FN pretty much has a monopoly on BRs with fast paced offensive/defensive building mechanics.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2019, 09:08 AM   #7178
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well back to playing Diablo 3 and Online games so looks like I may not finish games with endings this month unless a miracle happens today. lol
Old Oct 1, 2019, 09:01 AM   #7179
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDrexion can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Completed GreedFall, enjoyed it for the most part. It's a typical Eurojank RPG, in the same vein as previous eurojank titles (Gothic, Risen, Elex etc) - so if you played those you will know exactly what to expect. If you liked those you will like this game.

You could feel the low budget at times, the world feels smaller than previous titles like Elex, there were multiple zones rather than one continuous world, there was some copy/paste with the indoor and city environments, melee combat felt clunky at times, and I'd have liked to see a fast travel from anywhere option.

Nevertheless if you attempt to complete all of its content you can get about 60 hours of gameplay from it, which is probably the ideal way to go for the good endings. The plot is decent, the characters and their subplots are fairly interesting, and there were quite a few well written optional quests with entertaining stories which were enjoyable to play through.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI GTX980Ti 6GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 500GB SSD 840 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 02:26 AM   #7180
MNB4800
Radeon Sea Islands

MNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird singsMNB4800 knows why the caged bird sings

30 hours into Code Vein. Really enjoying it despite it being a bit of a step back from most souls like games. Still enjoyable.
Steam ID: Vayne4800, Origin: Vayne4800, Battletag: Vayne#2528
MNB4800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 05:08 PM   #7181
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Almost a hundred hours into Divinity: Original Sin 2, I was starting to get sick of the puzzles and not knowing what the hell you're doing, even though you're supposedly the new God of all life. At least, I hardly knew what I was doing, and I felt every evil dude in the world was smarter than my character. I read up about some puzzles and about the game's ending, and honestly, it didn't feel like I was missing out on much. The story line never grabbed me, the big threat around the world never seemed all that menacing, the bad guy was rarely in sight.

Everything was just dragging on and on and on and on and uninstalled.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 09:33 PM   #7182
KAC
That postcount though...

Playing with my Lo Wang.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 11:16 PM   #7183
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Playing with my Lo Wang.
hehe shadow warrior 2 was great, was disappointed that it got mostly ignored over borderlands
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 01:57 AM   #7184
KAC
That postcount though...

Finished Shadow Warrior 2. 8/10. Best cringe worthy dialog ever.
Old Oct 12, 2019, 09:31 AM   #7185
KAC
That postcount though...

Started pumping GRID. Finally a good game. After Grid Autosport this is a breath of fresh air just like my fart after eating some McD chicken wings.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 07:54 AM   #7186
KAC
That postcount though...

This GRID game got no tracks and all cars feel the same lol.
Old Oct 14, 2019, 03:14 PM   #7187
twonha
Yods be silent!

Quote:
Finally a good game. After Grid Autosport this is a breath of fresh air
Quote:
This GRID game got no tracks and all cars feel the same lol.
KAC best reviewer!
Old Oct 14, 2019, 10:34 PM   #7188
KAC
That postcount though...

As I play more I have more comments. I don’t know but I am not feeling this game. Very few tracks, literally no reason to level up driver, boring cars and extremely boring physics. It seems only difference between cars is the SKID-O-Meter. The more muscle the higher the skid. Cars feel like they are on a pole rotating left and right. I think MARIO Kart has better tracks and cars than this. All cars feel the same too.

I give it a 6/10. The best part is during start of the race when you press enter to shut up the commentators.