Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 12, 2019, 09:35 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default Deliver us the Moon

Anyone heard of this? RTX enabled.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Sep 13, 2019 at 03:51 PM.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2019, 01:43 AM   #2
Lithurge
Radeon R700

Lithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It's technically a re-release with upgraded graphics and the full game, rather than the original version, which had no RTX and the ending as DLC that was promised the day after release. Reading between the lines I think funding was an issue.

Despite that I really enjoyed it, it's got decent acting, the story is intriguing and while it's not the most game play heavy game out there, it has enough to make it more than a walking simulator.

It took me three hours to complete the non-ending version, without getting all the secrets. No idea how much extra content the end section will add, but the way the story had progressed it felt like you were more than halfway through.
Lithurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2019, 09:35 AM   #3
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

If the price is right I will give it a go. Kind of reminds me of A Drift or something I just played a couple months back.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 13, 2019, 03:51 PM   #4
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
If the price is right I will give it a go. Kind of reminds me of A Drift or something I just played a couple months back.
Seconded.

yoz
Old Sep 13, 2019, 06:42 PM   #5
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2019, 04:48 PM   #6
acroig
Master Troll

On sale @ GMG for $18. Bought.

yoz
Old Oct 10, 2019, 03:24 AM   #7
Lithurge
Radeon R700

Lithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Game is out, but is RTX off until 'later in October'.

Edit Looks like it was patched early for those of us that already own it, a few more hours for new buyer release. The end part added another couple of hours play time, so it took me 5 hours to finish the story. Still missing a few achievements/logs.

Puzzles are still logical so easy to solve, but I did die a lot more in the action sequences twice in the first part of the game, probably around 10-15 times in the second part.

Last edited by Lithurge : Oct 10, 2019 at 06:11 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2019, 08:21 AM   #8
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithurge View Post
Game is out, but is RTX off until 'later in October'.
No key from GMG yet.

EDIT: Just got it.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Oct 10, 2019 at 09:17 AM.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 02:23 AM   #9
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

I was interested but noticed steam has it categorized as "short". Wonder how short it really is?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 05:07 AM   #10
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Same price direct on Steam 10% off £17.99 = £6 per hour of gameplay by the sounds of it ?
Old Oct 11, 2019, 01:19 PM   #11
Fleksta
Radeon R600

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
I was interested but noticed steam has it categorized as "short". Wonder how short it really is?
A lot of the reviews on Steam are saying under 3 hours even when taking it slow. I was thinking of buying it until I realized just how short it was purported to be.
Fleksta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 01:45 PM   #12
Lithurge
Radeon R700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleksta View Post
A lot of the reviews on Steam are saying under 3 hours even when taking it slow. I was thinking of buying it until I realized just how short it was purported to be.
How many of those are from the original release (pre Oct 10th) which didn't have the end content included?

As I said previously it took me 5 hours to complete the story in total, once the new content was added. I didn't take it slowly or struggle too much with the puzzles/action sequences.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 04:12 PM   #13
acroig
Master Troll

Just got to the title screen, looks very nice even without RTX.

EDIT: Very much enjoying this, like Adr1ft but better.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Oct 11, 2019 at 09:42 PM.