Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Aug 31, 2019, 12:41 PM   #2911
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
God brought you back for a reason so keep it up!

bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2019, 01:40 PM   #2912
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2019, 10:10 PM   #2913
azalea
Radeon R300

azalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyazalea can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I hope some of the actors in the game will still be alive by the time they release it.
Mark Hamill will be CGI, or a projection...
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 6, 2019, 10:12 PM   #2914
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I wonder how many iterations this ad went through before Chris approved it.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2019, 09:07 PM   #2915
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

There are rumors about another engine switch bound to happen because crytek isn't so cryrekt in the lawsuit like CI-G cultists said so. Also the older rumors about squadron 42 being multiplatform game, so much for the original KS pitch proclaiming itself to be "I am a pc game"

And TBH I'd rather have that to happen to see the hilarious mental gymnastics that the cultists would surely perform on hearing such news.

We're literally approaching 2020 with even the core of the original planned for 2014 scope of the game still nowhere near happening to the game. (the original 2014 game was supposedly to be like freelancer and what the new fresh from oven rebel galaxy outlaw turned out to be, is the current star citizen is anywhere close to those games? Absolutely not).
Old Sep 28, 2019, 11:22 PM   #2916
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Another roadmap update released for SQ42 spoiler they've haven't made much progress at all. Looks like they'll have a big demo for Citizen Con then.

here is the roadmap from May https://i.imgur.com/Eyqr3Sy.jpg

Last edited by nutcrackr : Sep 28, 2019 at 11:30 PM.
Old Oct 1, 2019, 11:04 PM   #2917
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Old Oct 2, 2019, 12:12 PM   #2918
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I think most people knew, even the star citizen fans, that her "hiring" was bullshit. Nepotism is definitely going on there.

To be honest, I dont think I blame CR that much for putting her there. If I were ever to be in a position like him I would most likely do the same for my wife. Where he went wrong is having her not even try and work the position like she should. At least put on a decent show and be in the know of all the ins and outs of the games development.

Im interested to know what happened to Ben more than anything. The video didnt go into detail about what happened to him and Im not to keen on siphoning through the internet to get answers.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2019, 06:52 PM   #2919
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

So financial fun times. The european side have posted their "financials".

https://cloudimperiumgames.com/blog/...s-house-report

SPOILER: THEY LOST MONEY. Excluding the £17 million they got from that $46 million bailout. Costs were £21.4m for the year! So just the EU side of things is at about £1.8m A MONTH ($2.1 million USD). But don't worry guys they have almost £3 million in the bank, maybe enough for 3 months expenses if they sell their kidneys as well!

Still amazed that people keep giving money to Croberts and Co.
Old Oct 8, 2019, 09:49 PM   #2920
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

I have long wondered about what's exactly have been bought for years? Just run the numbers of the monthly revenue and try to divide that with approximation of the actual whales and the "products" on sale.

If the revenue just 2 million a month, it still equivalent to 10,000 JPEGs worth of $200 each months! Does that make sense to you?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 10:55 PM   #2921
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
I have long wondered about what's exactly have been bought for years? Just run the numbers of the monthly revenue and try to divide that with approximation of the actual whales and the "products" on sale.

If the revenue just 2 million a month, it still equivalent to 10,000 JPEGs worth of $200 each months! Does that make sense to you?
None of it makes sense to me. I'd love to see their income streams. My gut feeling is that ~5k whales would be providing them with maybe 75% of their income. You only need a few thousand buying those big ships to cross into the millions. Then you'd have a lot of people that are subscribed to their monthly thing. And the rest would be those coming late to the party getting their starter packs like buying a regular game.
Old Oct 9, 2019, 08:42 AM   #2922
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Lettuce has been keeping them afloat.

yoz
Old Oct 9, 2019, 11:53 AM   #2923
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Lettuce has been keeping them afloat.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 02:59 PM   #2924
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

my $60 from years ago is keeping them afloat? That's amazing.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 03:11 PM   #2925
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
my $60 from years ago is keeping them afloat? That's amazing.
, go with the joke bro, that way we can all laugh.

yoz
Old Oct 9, 2019, 03:16 PM   #2926
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
, go with the joke bro, that way we can all laugh.
When it comes to SC it’s no laughing matter to Eisberg.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2019, 04:06 PM   #2927
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
When it comes to SC it’s no laughing matter to Eisberg.
I forgot, my bad.

yoz
Old Oct 11, 2019, 08:45 AM   #2928
ALien8ed
Radeon R420

ALien8ed is still being judged by the masses

ALien8ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11, 2019, 12:22 PM   #2929
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

lol so they are still adding crap rather than trying than getting us a playable game?
Anyway I gave up hoping I would get to play this so long ago I forget what video card I even had installed back then.
Old Oct 11, 2019, 12:52 PM   #2930
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
lol so they are still adding crap rather than trying than getting us a playable game?
Anyway I gave up hoping I would get to play this so long ago I forget what video card I even had installed back then.
I had two gtx 680's and two 7970's
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2019, 12:38 AM   #2931
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

I am more likely to capture a sasquatch before this thing releases

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote