Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Front Page News
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Front Page News News and Rage3D articles as it appears on the frontpage.

Old Apr 11, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

AMD Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon comes to Never Settle: Reloaded

AMD have partnered with Ubisoft to deliver the newly announced Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon title as part of the Never Settle: Reloaded program. Never Settle: Reloaded now encompasses the Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition, HD 7790, HD 7800 series, HD 7950 and HD 7970 graphics cards; all receive the Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 3 Dragon Blood titles.

You can read more about the new title on AMD's new blog about the release, here.

If you already claimed a Never Settle: Reloaded key from AMD, you will automatically be sent the Dragon Blood title as well.
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013, 05:42 PM   #2
DarkFoss
Radeon R700

DarkFoss is still being judged by the masses

Sweet Thanks for the heads up..I'll have to make sure it doesn't wind up in the spam box.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 08:27 PM   #3
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

What about those of us that got the first Never Settle bundle that included Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, and Sleeping Dogs? Do we get the game too?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 12, 2013, 12:35 AM   #4
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Wow, that like dope.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2013, 02:57 AM   #5
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Out of that, I would much rather have the 7800 series bundle.

That reminds me, I still haven't played hitman or much of sleeping dogs
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 08:51 AM   #6
aviphysics
Atari 800 FTW

aviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird singsaviphysics knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm357 View Post
What about those of us that got the first Never Settle bundle that included Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution, and Sleeping Dogs? Do we get the game too?
this is from there website

Quote:
Starting May 1, any customer that has ever redeemed a code for our Never Settle Reloaded promotion is going to receive a FREE GAME KEY for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon by email. Or, if you have a Never Settle Reloaded postcard with a code you’ve not yet redeemed, Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon will be added to the games on the postcard when you finally register the code.
Old Apr 13, 2013, 04:31 PM   #7
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Noice, another free game incoming!
Nascar24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 04:39 PM   #8
JohnEJohn
Diplomatic Impunity

Location: Manches All hail king Dave, ruler of all Manchesville
JohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestJohnEJohn considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviphysics View Post
this is from there website
Awesome, I had no idea we would get this as well. look forward to the 1st

Actually I purchased 2 cards so someone will be getting a free copy.
JohnEJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2013, 11:36 PM   #9
Jerm357
Rage3D Veteran

Jerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird singsJerm357 knows why the caged bird sings

^^^Dibs.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 11:35 AM   #10
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm357 View Post
No.
Old Apr 14, 2013, 10:41 PM   #11
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

I just had to get on Live Chat with TigerDirect to get the matter resolved re: my Never Settle Keys. I've had the HD 7970 since the first week of March and never got any Unique ID or any Keys to date.

Per the Customer Assistant, I'm due to receive 3 Keys in the next 24 hours or so. As I've already bought Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider (both of which have been completed), does anyone have any idea as to what other games may be considered over the next few weeks/months? The keys are good up until sometime in Jan, 2014.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Dyre Straits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2013, 09:12 AM   #12
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

If you're getting keys then you're getting the titles in the bundle. If you're not picking titles yet then you're not getting keys.
Old Apr 15, 2013, 02:43 PM   #13
Dyre Straits
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Dyre Straits is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman-jim View Post
If you're getting keys then you're getting the titles in the bundle. If you're not picking titles yet then you're not getting keys.
I've been clicking the titles in the bundle and getting.... nothing.
~Windows 10 x64 Professional~Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H~Intel I7-3770K~8x2 GB DDR3 Crucial Ballistic 1600 RAM (Dual Channel)~RealTek Onboard~XFX R9 390 8GB GDDR5~3 Acer 27 inch LCDs~SCEPTRE 505 4K UHD TVand one Sanyo 32 inch HDTV connected via Intel onboard GPU~SATA BluRay RW~1000 W PSU~And a Whole Lot More!~AND....1 TB XBOX ONE~1 PS4 with Uncharted Bundle~

Quote:
If you have an issue with what you said, please resolve it in private ;)
Dyre Straits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2013, 07:20 AM   #14
Dem0ph0be
Rare

Dem0ph0be is still being judged by the masses

Good news. Thanks for the heads up.
Dem0ph0be is offline   Reply With Quote