Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:31 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
How can they no longer bitch just because Blues players are getting themselves suspended for endangering opposing players?

It’s their own dumbass fault. Boston fans tend to be massive whiners but they really have been completely ****ing shafted since game3. No wonder the momentum has swung the other way..
Then why wasnt Marchand suspended for doing a knee to knee hit on petrangelo or the low bridge hit on tarasenko? What about krugs charging? Give me a break Bruins are not innocent.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:06 PM   #182
ugly
Radeon R520

ugly is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlyPissed View Post
Barbashev did end up getting banned for the hit. Not sure how I feel about that on a non-call play. He wasn't penalized in game.. Not saying it didn't happen but I thought they didn't get involved if it was a non-call?
The same thing happened earlier in the play-offs. One of the Bruins didn't get a penalty against Columbus and was suspended for the next game. McAvoy, I think.
ugly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2019, 11:33 PM   #183
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Then why wasnt Marchand suspended for doing a knee to knee hit on petrangelo or the low bridge hit on tarasenko? What about krugs charging? Give me a break Bruins are not innocent.
Pietrangelo literally got away with low bridging Dickinson vs the Stars with no call, in a collision with the boards that could have easily snapped Dickinson’s neck. You are being extremely bias bro ..

Bruins have got ****ed on calls ever since the blues “complained” about the officiating. It’s very clearly been one-sided in the Blues favor since game3. There have been blatant things happening IN FRONT OF OFFICIALS that has been let go.

It’s part of the game, and I get that, but as a Rangers fan .. if I’m sticking up for the Bruins, you know it’s blatant.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 9, 2019, 01:52 AM   #184
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I honestly don't understand how the blues are even in this position. in my mind i wasn't giving them a chance in hell. granted they took out some solid teams but somehow i saw thew bruins as being head and shoulders above. i hear the blues goalie saved the team more than once...

an interesting parallel to the nba finals where many many people weren't giving the raptors much of a chance against golden state, yet here we are...
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2019, 11:53 PM   #185
ugly
Radeon R520

Probably one of the better games of the series tonight. One of the few where the game opened up and the teams traded some chances.

Rask was really good tonight. The one goal he let in had to be reviewed because it looked like a spectacular save, but ended up just barely crossing the goal line.

And, despite letting in 4, Binnington didn't have much of a chance on the ones he let in. The first goal was a 5 on 3 one timer that was placed perfectly. Second one was weak, but it was a bouncer. Third one was also a perfect shot - corner bar and in.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 11:56 PM   #186
UberBeavis
This is SO much fun!!!!

UberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialUberBeavis is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

NOW we got us a series!

:-)

Game 7 - I hope Bruins and Blues fans have their heart medication ready.

See more of my horrible photos, and a few good ones here.
UberBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019, 09:28 AM   #187
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
I honestly don't understand how the blues are even in this position. in my mind i wasn't giving them a chance in hell. granted they took out some solid teams but somehow i saw thew bruins as being head and shoulders above. i hear the blues goalie saved the team more than once...

an interesting parallel to the nba finals where many many people weren't giving the raptors much of a chance against golden state, yet here we are...
Could say the same thing about Rask. Teams are pretty even in depth, strength, and skill. Boston has a little edge on speed, but I think we are much better at the forecheck.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Jun 10, 2019, 09:51 AM   #188
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I was hoping to see St. Louis win it at home. Oh well, game 7 is gonna be fun.

Tonight....it's all about the Raptors.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 11:35 AM   #189
huskylord
Individual 2

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

the real reason the Blues lost:

Old Jun 10, 2019, 12:23 PM   #190
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
the real reason the Blues lost:

I just read that on lunch. How embarrassing.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Jun 10, 2019, 02:24 PM   #191
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Could say the same thing about Rask. Teams are pretty even in depth, strength, and skill. Boston has a little edge on speed, but I think we are much better at the forecheck.
Boston has outscored the Blues 21-14 in 6 games (3.5gpg vs 2.33), that's not really even...

Last edited by Elysian : Jun 10, 2019 at 02:44 PM.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2019, 03:38 PM   #192
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Boston has outscored the Blues 21-14 in 6 games (3.5gpg vs 2.33), that's not really even...
Two games were also not close, and you have 3 empty netters, and a 5-1 last night.

Take out the 5-1 last night and it's 16/13. Take out the two empty netters and it's 14/13.

And that's with a 7-2 game still in there.

Any stat can be played for an arguement. If you really don't think these games are close. Then you aren't watching. Blues are also 14-2 following a loss, and.. Obviously 100% at game 7. Binnington in games 5, 6, and 7 has a 1.23 GAA. Now that was before last night however. Game 7, on all accounts should be one hell of a grind fest. I have a feeling it's going to be something stupid that decided the winner. Something no one wants, soft goal, ref, controversy, etc. Because that's the only way anyone wins anything in this series apparently.
Quote:

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
Old Jun 12, 2019, 11:45 PM   #193
ugly
Radeon R520

Unfortunately, not much of a game 7.

Congratulations, CurrentlyPissed. It's fun when your team gets the championship. A rare thing.

It was another odd game. Boston came out and absolutely dominated. St. Louis went something like 15 minutes without a shot in the first period. Boston was all over the offensive zone, making ridiculous plays to keep the puck in the zone. Binnington was absolutely unreal.

Then, St. Louis scored two quick ones. The shots were something like 13-4 in the first, and STL had a two goal lead. I think by the end of the game, the Blues had maybe 5 or 6 good scoring chances, but managed to score on 4 of them. Rask really had no chance on any of them. Maybe the 2nd he could have stopped. And that was the one that was really the back-breaker for Boston.

I'm not sure if it was nerves, or bad ice, but after Boston got down they couldn't control the puck. Fanning on shots, fanning on passes. The Blues really tightened things up with the two goal lead so there weren't many chances. But the few wide open opportunities Boston managed they completely bumbled the puck away.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 12:29 AM   #194
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

congrats blues. i doubt anyone saw this coming. so refreshing when a "non-powerhouse" team wins it.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2019, 12:55 AM   #195
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I really don't like Boston.

Glad to see The Blues win a cup.

Now, Toronto has the longest cup drought in the NHL with 51 seasons without a cup.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2019, 06:02 AM   #196
huskylord
Individual 2

Aka....CurrentlyHappy
Old Jun 13, 2019, 07:26 AM   #197
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Congrats to the Blues, now Dallas can say the team that won the Cup knocked them out Jamie Benn missing the wraparound in game 7 OT is gonna haunt Dallas fans for a long time.

Last edited by Elysian : Jun 13, 2019 at 07:52 AM.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2019, 12:28 PM   #198
huskylord
Individual 2