Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 16, 2018, 02:15 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
nrs421
Radeon Arctic Islands

nrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselnrs421 exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Yet another hot teacher

http://abc7chicago.com/teacher-shot-...s-say/3481586/

So teacher who was screwing a kid is shot to death. I know we like to joke about how it's awesome for the kid that he's doing his teacher but if it were my kid I'd be pissed.
nrs421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Capt. Picard
Radeon Evergreen

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sex.

It fuels so many things these days.
Old May 16, 2018, 03:26 PM   #3
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I counted six shots
Jeez.. someone was really pissed at her.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 16, 2018, 03:31 PM   #4
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyxCLAVEx can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
"Beautiful lady, friendly. Knew everybody, talked to everybody. I don't know why that happened. I really don't," said Dan Casper, a neighbor.
Pretty sure I know why it happened;

Jealous and enraged husband/bf found out about her sex romp with a 17 year old former student and went ballistic.

Or I could be way off...

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

Last edited by xCLAVEx : May 16, 2018 at 03:38 PM.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2018, 11:33 PM   #5
kytprice
EnRaged

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

No charges filed so apparently they had their clothes on. Reasonable doubt I'd say.
Probably not. But hard to charge hard to prove.
Not enough to take her life even if I was the kids parent.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 12:31 PM   #6
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
No charges filed so apparently they had their clothes on. Reasonable doubt I'd say.
Probably not. But hard to charge hard to prove.
Not enough to take her life even if I was the kids parent.

Prosecutors don't immediately file charges. The investigation has to happen first else it's not worth doing. Had to deal with this a couple years ago in Idaho with a child and her step-parent, state refused to move forward due to a 'lack of evidence' which really translates to mom pulled the kid out of therapy due to what she was saying. In turn no proof means no charges. Without a court order there's nothing the government could do.

Luckily kid went to another state, got in touch with people there, and has been forcefully removed from moms life. Afterward a push to go after the step-dad may happen.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 06:05 PM   #7
kytprice
EnRaged

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASCI Blue View Post
Prosecutors don't immediately file charges. The investigation has to happen first else it's not worth doing. Had to deal with this a couple years ago in Idaho with a child and her step-parent, state refused to move forward due to a 'lack of evidence' which really translates to mom pulled the kid out of therapy due to what she was saying. In turn no proof means no charges. Without a court order there's nothing the government could do.

Luckily kid went to another state, got in touch with people there, and has been forcefully removed from moms life. Afterward a push to go after the step-dad may happen.
True. But, it happened Feb 2016 surely enough time for a investigation. Besides as the the saying goes "you can indict a ham sandwich." Probably a jealous husband/boyfriend or a parent got tired of waiting.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote