Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 9, 2019, 11:19 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

This game is junk. You can have more fun playing with my dick instead.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2019, 10:38 AM   #32
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
This game is junk. You can have more fun playing with my dick instead.
I highly doubt that, your dick has no RTX.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2019, 07:11 PM   #33
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Jim Sterling loves the pricing model.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 1, 2019, 07:51 PM   #34
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Any site has any USA deals on this?

yoz
Old Oct 2, 2019, 09:39 AM   #35
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Have to agree there with Jim, make it F2P and add that sh!t otherwise don't. I really don't get which adults are buy all that stuff as it is a 'Mature' game right so you wouldn't expect it to fall into the hands of kids and their pocket money ?... or is that the sinister hope...
Old Oct 2, 2019, 11:41 AM   #36
Fleksta
Radeon R700

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

Tried out the beta with a bunch of friends. Just like Wildlands, playing coop makes the game way too easy. Same dumb AI with absurdly short detection radius and reaction time. No incentive to play with any tactics, with buddies you can just roll in loud with little real resistance.

At least Wildlands introduced Tier 1 mode, Breakpoint needs something similar.
Fleksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2019, 12:05 PM   #37
Thr0tt
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Another one of the reasons noone should pre-order on PC. Gameplay initial look and gfx etc. looked so promising, now well its not on my buy list and ill just keep playing wildlands.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 12:59 PM   #38
Fleksta
Radeon R700

Fleksta is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
Another one of the reasons noone should pre-order on PC. Gameplay initial look and gfx etc. looked so promising, now well its not on my buy list and ill just keep playing wildlands.
Yeah, that first gameplay video had us all excited but it was clearly an entirely scripted showing. It just turned out to be a reskin of Wildlands with some of the Division "moar-loot" ideas tacked on.
Fleksta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2019, 01:09 PM   #39
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

It's not bad actually. No squad member ai which is nice. Graphics are good. It's slow though.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2019, 01:33 PM   #40
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
It's not bad actually. No squad member ai which is nice. Graphics are good. It's slow though.
So you go in solo? No AI squad like Wildlands?

I saw a review that said a 2080Ti could do 60FPS @ 1080.

yoz
Old Oct 2, 2019, 02:17 PM   #41
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
So you go in solo? No AI squad like Wildlands?

I saw a review that said a 2080Ti could do 60FPS @ 1080.
Yes solo

I have everything max at 1440 and i'm in the 50's I think.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Oct 2, 2019, 03:22 PM   #42
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Yes solo

I have everything max at 1440 and i'm in the 50's I think.
Wow!

yoz
Old Oct 2, 2019, 03:49 PM   #43
Evileh

Quote:
Wow!
I only have a 2080
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 2, 2019, 04:00 PM   #44
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I only have a 2080
Still, wow.

You have the new NV driver from yesterday, right?

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Oct 2, 2019 at 04:54 PM.
Old Oct 2, 2019, 05:48 PM   #45
Evileh

Nope... Just did here is the results

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 2, 2019, 07:34 PM   #46
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:

You were in the 50s before? Good jump if so.

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 09:18 AM   #47
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Tell me more about the game, you linking it? I liked Wildlands plenty.

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 09:23 AM   #48
acroig
Master Troll

"While I'll reserve final judgment for when I get around to the Ghost War PvP mode, anyone thinking about grabbing this for a single-player or co-op run should look elsewhere. This is not worth your time, money, or effort to see through. Even Wildlands, as much as I disliked it, is a better purchase."

https://www.destructoid.com/review-i...t-568557.phtml

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:10 AM   #49
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
"While I'll reserve final judgment for when I get around to the Ghost War PvP mode, anyone thinking about grabbing this for a single-player or co-op run should look elsewhere. This is not worth your time, money, or effort to see through. Even Wildlands, as much as I disliked it, is a better purchase."

https://www.destructoid.com/review-i...t-568557.phtml

btw I sent you a pm, please respond...?
Old Oct 3, 2019, 10:13 AM   #50
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
btw I sent you a pm, please respond...?
Just did, had not seen. Apologies.

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 04:25 PM   #51
acroig
Master Troll

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 07:03 PM   #52
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Any gay destroying this game?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2019, 07:42 PM   #53
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Any gay destroying this game?
Yup. May be more of the same as wildlands but it’s fun to creep up and shank a fool then blast his buddies with your ASR.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2019, 08:09 PM   #54
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Yup. May be more of the same as wildlands but it’s fun to creep up and shank a fool then blast his buddies with your ASR.
Some peeps say it's not as good looking as wildlands. True? How's performance for you?

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 08:14 PM   #55
Evileh

Quote:
Some peeps say it's not as good looking as wildlands. True? How's performance for you?
wtf? It's waaay better looking.

My character...

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 3, 2019, 08:34 PM   #56
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

Doesnt look way better to me. At most it looks the same.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2019, 09:20 PM   #57
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
wtf? It's waaay better looking.
Nice shots.

Performance better after today's patch?

yoz
Old Oct 3, 2019, 11:48 PM   #58
Evileh

Quote:
Nice shots.

Performance better after today's patch?
ehhh not really sure
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Oct 4, 2019, 02:28 AM   #59
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

This game worth 50 cock slaps?
Old Oct 4, 2019, 06:57 AM   #60
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
This game worth 50 cock slaps?
No... Maybe 30-35 slaps of cock though
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "