Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:53 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Just rent it when it shows up on gamepass, it's not like this is some classic that you would want to replay in the future.
This - I've also recently heard the ai is terrible. Lets hope if Skynet ever does really try to overtake the human race, this is the ai we have to deal with

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 10:38 AM   #62
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I am interested in this one. We hardly ever get good Terminator games, honestly can't remember there ever being one aside from the old T2 arcade game. Been checking videos of this out past few days and seems they nailed the atmosphere pretty well. I think it could be fun if picked up on sale.

This review is what sold me and definitely look forward to playing it at some point:

Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 11:38 AM   #63
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
Yep, do stay very far away from IGN.
Yeah they gave Alien Isolation a **** score too and that game I finished 3 times, and plan to play (with many spare boxershorts) in VR next.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 18, 2019, 12:52 PM   #64
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
Yeah they gave Alien Isolation a **** score too and that game I finished 3 times
Yeah, GOTY 2014 right there, still looks amazing.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18, 2019, 05:55 PM   #65
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

4/10 is really harsh. The way the ratings scale works nowadays, anything below 5/10 tends to fall into the category of "complete crap/no redeeming qualities what-so-ever," and I certainly can't say that about this game. I'm about 6½ hours in and I'd probably give it about a 6/10. You can tell the budget and team size were major factors in holding the game back, but what's there is surprisingly well done. I'd even go as far as to say the game is surprisingly polished, because I haven't encountered even one bugged mission/quest nor have I crashed, and the performance has been excellent at max settings (with a single GTX 1070/1080p). That being said, I do think $40 is perhaps a little too expensive. $25-30 would have been a better price point, but as a huge Terminator fan I don't regret paying full price because I've already had a great time playing it. If you're a fan of the Terminator franchise as well, I highly recommend giving it a shot.
Old Nov 18, 2019, 08:02 PM   #66
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
That being said, I do think $40 is perhaps a little too expensive. $25-30 would have been a better price point, but as a huge Terminator fan I don't regret paying full price because I've already had a great time playing it. If you're a fan of the Terminator franchise as well, I highly recommend giving it a shot.
It's on my list, see if it goes on sale for Thanksgiving.

yoz
Old Nov 20, 2019, 03:06 PM   #67
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Game isn't that **** amazingly, it's not AMAZING but it's also 20 euro cheaper and for me is worth it around 40 pooro's. However this version of the theme tune has become one of my favorite.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2019, 05:23 PM   #68
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
However this version of the theme tune has become one of my favorite.

Love it!

yoz