Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 23, 2019, 07:17 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
I was actually on chaturbate for a break at that very moment, saw megaman's_mom room on the first page and decided to draw my light saber.
Ma va fa un culo, va!!

Last edited by Megaman : Nov 23, 2019 at 07:26 PM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 09:55 PM   #182
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Ma va fa un culo, va!!
almost there!
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2019, 10:12 PM   #183
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I don't have the game, but I've been looking at the reviews. Why does the dude have Wall-E as a sidekick?
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 23, 2019, 11:38 PM   #184
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I don't have the game, but I've been looking at the reviews. Why does the dude have Wall-E as a sidekick?
there is a lot of trash in star wars
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2019, 01:44 AM   #185
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
He is a droid that belonged to a Jedi killed during Order 66. The droid also carries with it the recordings of this dead Jedi, and the Dead Jedi basically sets you on your quest through the game, and from time to time he get a new recording to watch from the dead Jedi

He also does what R2D2 does, opens doors and breaks into computer for you. he also opens locked chests for you. He also is used for zip lining.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2019, 09:33 AM   #186
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
He is a droid that belonged to a Jedi killed during Order 66. The droid also carries with it the recordings of this dead Jedi, and the Dead Jedi basically sets you on your quest through the game, and from time to time he get a new recording to watch from the dead Jedi

He also does what R2D2 does, opens doors and breaks into computer for you. he also opens locked chests for you. He also is used for zip lining.
I didn't need to know all that. Seriously, I was just joking about how the droid looks like Wall-E on legs.

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 01:04 PM   #187
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default The Force Is Strong With Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™

"Today Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA), Respawn Entertainment and Lucasfilm announced that the critically acclaimed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ is the fastest-selling digital launch for a Star Wars game in its first two weeks. The game is also now EA’s top-selling Star Wars title on PC in its initial launch window."

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...rder%E2%84%A2/

So much for SP games don't sell well.......

Good games always sell well.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 01:06 PM   #188
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Yep, beat it yesterday on grandmaster. Great game. Wish it had more replayability. I don't feel like grinding for secrets and lame ponchos.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 02:00 PM   #189
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
So much for SP games don't sell well.......

Good games always sell well.
Absolutely, and I think even they know this. But the difference is they don't get as much of that sweet, sweet loot crate microtransaction money from single player games. They want more than just a one and done single player campaign experience, and for people to be playing and engaging their games longer and spending more microtransaction money. They just went back to this game type because the PR backlash from the Battlefront debacle was finally too much to ignore.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 03:13 PM   #190
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Steam might have been the difference, it has been a top seller there for a while and the Battlefront games were only origin.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 03:44 PM   #191
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
They just went back to this game type because the PR backlash from the Battlefront debacle was finally too much to ignore.
tru.dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Steam might have been the difference, it has been a top seller there for a while and the Battlefront games were only origin.
I wonder if that's indeed the case. You think someone that wanted to play Battlefront would not have purchased because it was not on Steam?

yoz
Old Nov 26, 2019, 03:50 PM   #192
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I wonder if that's indeed the case. You think someone that wanted to play Battlefront would not have purchased because it was not on Steam?

I know tons of "No Steam, no buy" people.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2019, 04:01 PM   #193
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post

I know tons of "No Steam, no buy" people.
Wow.

yoz
Old Nov 26, 2019, 06:06 PM   #194
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
tru.dat

Not solely. Could also be down to people not even knowing it exists until they see it on Steam. Also maybe they thought BFII was only multiplayer like the first game.

Apparently Jedi Sliding Order sold roughly 1-2 million copies on Steam.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 01:17 PM   #195
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

A likable white dude in Star Wars and the main character?

What is this? Certainly not SJW enough for KAC!
daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2019, 08:21 PM   #196
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

The game is fun but certainly not a blockbuster in terms of logistics imo. Seems we've had a lot of filler ip lately in the industry? I guess it just takes so long to develop something on the scale of a rdr2 or a cyberpunk 2077? Gaming as a whole seems to have lost something important?

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2019, 01:03 AM   #197
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Finding my rhythm in this game. Since reconfig of dodge button to mouse 4, I am owning nubs like no one's business.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 11:59 AM   #198
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

No fast travel is killing me. What the **** kind of game design is this?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 12:24 PM   #199
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
No fast travel is killing me. What the **** kind of game design is this?
That’s why you open up shortcuts.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 01:47 PM   #200
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Finding my rhythm in this game. Since reconfig of dodge button to mouse 4, I am owning nubs like no one's business.
Who plays a 3rd person game with a mouse and keyboard... dude.... you cant get those fine walk movements. I tried with the mouse and keyboard and it sucks.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 02:26 PM   #201
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I couldn't be bothered to finish the terribly perfunctory and bland tutorial. Pass.

Last edited by globalist : Dec 2, 2019 at 06:54 PM.
globalist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2019, 02:40 PM   #202
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Who plays a 3rd person game with a mouse and keyboard... dude.... you cant get those fine walk movements. I tried with the mouse and keyboard and it sucks.
Why do you need to walk in a game with no stealth?
Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #203
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Finally beat it after about 20 hours and I've gotta say, this is my pick for the single most underappreciated AAA game of the year. Outstanding combat, sprawling Metroid-like level design, cool boss fights, and a decent story with a crazy finale. I'm surprised this game didn't get better reviews (Metacritic average is 80, but to me it should be 85-90+) because it's one of the best Star Wars games to date.
Old Today, 01:28 AM   #204
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Why do you need to walk in a game with no stealth?
Imerson and platforming sections for fine control
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote