Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 5, 2021, 01:32 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Aw crap guys. I only just figured out how I can pause a month by trying to disable the auto-renew (I'm up for May... I think I have enough games.) I thought that you all had a different plan that allowed you to pause when I saw it mentioned in places.

For those that don't know, just go into your account settings and fumble around until you find it.
I have paused a few times. But it's a few clicks to pause it ... not very visible
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2021, 04:54 AM   #92
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

They should just rename to Humble Crap bundle.
Btw what happens when you pause? Is it like PSN or XBL that you lose access to your games?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2021, 09:09 AM   #93
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
They should just rename to Humble Crap bundle.
Btw what happens when you pause? Is it like PSN or XBL that you lose access to your games?
No. You just lose access to all the keys from that particular month. First you must choose to unlock that months games. If you do then you can't pause.
You get keys to activate in Steam (and maybe Epic or others) that you keep forever.
When a new month rolls around with new games it usually unpauses so if don't want them you have to set it to pause again.

During the pause you also lose access to any extra discounts on games you can purchase at their store.

You also lose access to the Humble Trove which is a bunch of direct download games like some stuff you'd find in a bargain bin at KMart.

You can always unpause the month if you want as take your selection just as long as that month is not over. Once it is over, you can't obtain the keys unless you already chose to unlock that month.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 7, 2021, 09:38 PM   #94
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Apparently "Control: Standard Edition" equals "Control: Ultimate Edition" because that's what's currently in my Steam library.

Can't wait until year after next when I get a raytracing card and maybe can play it with raytracing.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2021, 09:55 PM   #95
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Apparently "Control: Standard Edition" equals "Control: Ultimate Edition" because that's what's currently in my Steam library.

Can't wait until year after next when I get a raytracing card and maybe can play it with raytracing.
It isn't, 505 games already confirmed it isn't

https://support.505games.com/hc/en-u...-game-library-

So if you got Control from Humble, then you only got Control Standard Edition despite it showing up as Ultimate edition on Steam.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2021, 08:26 PM   #96
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

A meh bundle this time around.

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts - A sniper game based on a line of sniper games that seem to have been milked to the point where only powder comes out the nipples. I have the first one, remastered. I am awful at it.

F1 2020 - I love racing games but have no interest in the F1 series.

Shenmue III - 3rd person minigame simulator with mundane life taking up the space in between. Reviews say that it's both grind and time limited, which is an awful combination, especially a minigame game.

Main Assembly - Engineering simulator. Probably decent if the interface is intuitive.

Rock of Ages 3 - Has nothing to do with the barely remembered FPS Will Rock. Tower defense designed for multiplayer. Could be fun if I had friends.

Remothered: Broken Porcelain - I don't know what this game is trying to be but it looks terrible. From the screens I expect awful voice acting and clunky gameplay where if you hide behind the bed you die but if you hide behind the bed a little more to the right everything goes just fine. Or if you don't find the flat head screwdriver in the one drawer you didn't search because you didn't aim the cursor in the perfect spot so you thought the drawer wasn't open-able. (I'm looking at you, Lucius )

In Other Waters - 2D colorless puzzle game with complicated rules that you must learn. The learning is what makes it fun!

Aven Colony - Love the aesthetics of this game, but it is in a pile of RTS/City Simulators that I have yet to play.

Simulacra 1 & 2 - Play a game on your PC where you solve a crime using nothing but a mobile phone. Gets points for it not being an iPhone.

Cold Canyon - Fun looking twin-stick shooter with horrible graphics.

Skully - Another indie title that looks fantastic due to pre-packaged assets in Unity or UE4 engine. Might be a physics-based platformer.

Popup Dungeon - Nothing about the title of this game gives me any sense of curiosity or excitement. Just the title alone sounds like trash. Not a game for me.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2021, 02:03 AM   #97
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

well, Skully looks actually good, although i don#t know anything about the gameplay and Popup Dungeon isn't that bad, it's a highly customizable dungeoncrawler if you will call it so. Aven colony also isn't bad, if you're into that kind of game, of course. The rest of the bundle is more or less utter trash.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2021, 12:45 PM   #98
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I paused this month. Not interested in the F1 game. Have the top 3 games in the list... so not worth it for me.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote