Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 16, 2018, 09:23 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default Funny online dating drama

Went fishing yesterday. We were talking having a coffee for a good 45min or so. Got up and went to the bathroom, come back and the bitch is gone lol
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 09:24 AM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgy10 View Post
Went fishing yesterday. We were talking having a coffee for a good 45min or so. Got up and went to the bathroom, come back and the bitch is gone lol
Lesson learned. Never go fishing with bitches.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 09:28 AM   #3
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Lesson learned. Never go fishing with bitches.
cant have that unfortunately, my faithful hound would have issues with that
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 16, 2018, 09:40 AM   #4
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Old Sep 16, 2018, 10:03 AM   #5
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Sea Islands

NWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird singsNWR_Midnight knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I wonder what he call's his husband?
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 11:12 AM   #6
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Then who was phone?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 04:15 PM   #7
Eisberg
Wilted, brown, and slimey

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

How do you know she left, and didn't fall in the lake/river, or get kiddnaped by cannibals?
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 04:17 PM   #8
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

what's the drama here

she didn't like you so she dipped

sounds like the least amount of drama possible
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 04:51 PM   #9
Higgy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
what's the drama here

she didn't like you so she dipped

sounds like the least amount of drama possible
i thought it was funny
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Sep 16, 2018, 04:57 PM   #10
greasyhands
RX 580

greasyhands is still being judged by the masses

Bad weed?
greasyhands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 07:32 PM   #11
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

so what happened after you went to her house?
Too predictable.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2018, 08:17 PM   #12
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmLazy8s achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Never take a lady fishing unless you have the right size bait.

Old Sep 16, 2018, 09:11 PM   #13
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
i thought it was funny
I need juicy details of how you beat her up after
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Yesterday, 01:53 AM   #14
kytprice
EnRaged

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Perhaps she caught a peek at your ginormous member. Became overwhelmed with fright and booked! Had that happen to me a lot.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:40 AM   #15
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Default what really happened

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If you must blink, do it now" Kubo

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:38 AM   #16
Higgy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
I need juicy details of how you beat her up after
im hoping u aint serious about that

while as a rule ill cross most lines and break rules that are in my best interests to do so and have a clean conscience for the most part, hitting and/or beating up a women(children and old ppl too) are one of the few lines ill never cross, in fact(and it pains me to admit, somewhat enjoyable)i feel that beating up a wife beater is justice not assault
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM   #17
Higgy10

now that i look back on it, its almost a year now since i broke up with the gf and this particular one only barely cracks the top 3 of crazy dates this year. 1 and 2 were alot worse
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Yesterday, 07:21 AM   #18
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Careful, she'll come back 30 years from now and claim you forced yourself onto her.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 AM   #19
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroy View Post
Careful, she'll come back 30 years from now and claim you forced yourself onto her.
How you know this is a male dominated site... People post **** like this thinking it will fly.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:36 AM   #20
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Subscriber

Quote:
now that i look back on it, its almost a year now since i broke up with the gf and this particular one only barely cracks the top 3 of crazy dates this year. 1 and 2 were alot worse
It's anecdotes like this that make me want to be a hermit if I ever found myself single again.

Old Yesterday, 07:50 AM   #21
Silent-Runner
simply indescribable

Silent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English ChannelSilent-Runner once jumped the English Channel

Quote:
It's anecdotes like this that make me want to be a hermit if I ever found myself single again.

the sheer amount of batsh*t crazy people nowadays is sad. Especially in the so called dating-scene.....

"If you must blink, do it now" Kubo

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:07 AM   #22
Higgy10

Quote:

Nah you would be fine, i suspect your far better man than i am in this respect. I reap what i sow is as good a euphemism as any to describe me.

Plus for every horror story, i have quite a few good ones(with a/v memories as well)
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM   #23
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Now would you have preferred this scenario or the scenario where her friend calls her and she has a sudden "emergency" and has to dip off?

I think it would be hilarious if she left a note though.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM   #24
Higgy10

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Now would you have preferred this scenario or the scenario where her friend calls her and she has a sudden "emergency" and has to dip off?

I think it would be hilarious if she left a note though.
Oh I’ve that happen, now that is some funny ****
CFX 290
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Old Yesterday, 11:44 AM   #25
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
im hoping u aint serious about that

while as a rule ill cross most lines and break rules that are in my best interests to do so and have a clean conscience for the most part, hitting and/or beating up a women(children and old ppl too) are one of the few lines ill never cross, in fact(and it pains me to admit, somewhat enjoyable)i feel that beating up a wife beater is justice not assault
I was joking lol
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #26
MasterGoa
Life is not a task.

MasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English ChannelMasterGoa once jumped the English Channel

Quote:

Dating is simple today, meet women doing stuff you already like doing.

Bar/club scene has been crap for decades, but decades ago, it is the only thing that was available.

Nowadays, you can find groups to do absolutely anything.
And you already have something in common...
MasterGoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM   #27
ASCI Blue
Grammar NAZI

ASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete strangerASCI Blue once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
How you know this is a male dominated site... People post **** like this thinking it will fly.
Given how often it happens now'days.

Proud Creator of The Cock Crew (Sportbike Network) Preventing "gay friends." ...one pecker at a time.

bounty hunter
Quote:
kids are pretty much invincible, man I doubt even explosions can phase the little womb demons
battlenet: voxmortis, origin: asci_blue, steam: death_incarnate352
ASCI Blue is offline   Reply With Quote