Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Home Theaters and Photography
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Home Theaters and Photography Discussion forum for Home Theater enthusiasts and newbies. Also the place to discuss and post your photography ventures and queries.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 24, 2019, 03:13 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default Need advice on movie projector & screen

Can anyone recommend a decent movie projector and a screen to go with it? My requirements are as follows:

- Full HD with HDMI input

- if you can confirm it would have no issues playing streamed FullHD content over wifi (the router is behind the wall where the screen would be), then it maybe would be nice to also have this sort of feature

- will be used on the terrace of my house, see the below picture. 2 possible locations, as in the pic. I don't know the first thing about projecting distance or angles, so will take any advice here

- how to get sound out? I have a pair of Sony SRS-XB10W bluetooth speakers which can put out a decent punch for their size, so I might be looking into a way to play the sound through them. In which case it would be nice for the projector to have a feature with which you can A) stream sound to bluetooth devices, and B) adjust the piccture/sound sync seeing as theres a delay of cca 0.5-1s in all bluetooth streaming which would bother me, most likely. Really not sure how to tackle the sound setup at this point, will take any good advice

- screen needs to be hinged on the wall, with roll-in capability. The wall is cca 7 feet wide (220cm)

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: The table location has an actual distance of 350cm (11.5 feet), my bad for putting the wrong numbers on the pic!

globalist is offline   Reply With Quote