Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jan 14, 2015, 09:53 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Forget buying a phone from Sony.

http://www.cultofandroid.com/71230/s...hone-division/

Sony’s smartphone struggle is a little similar to that of HTC’s; despite launching a series of excellent devices that get glowing reviews, sales continue to fall. Sony’s flagship Xperia phones deliver better design and software than comparable rivals from the likes of Samsung, and yet for whatever reason, they’re nowhere near as successful.
Razeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:29 AM   #2
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Sony is a dying company, I wouldn't be surprised it they became just the company that makes the Playstation... They make fantastic phones, it really is a shame they get no traction.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 11:19 AM   #3
Payne3d
[Fancy a Butcher's?]

Payne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird singsPayne3d knows why the caged bird sings

In a world of monstrous ****ing phones, I'm glad Sony makes smaller screen phones with good specs. Sucks that they are thinking of ditching.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 14, 2015, 01:52 PM   #4
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Razeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundRazeus can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Sony is a dying company, I wouldn't be surprised it they became just the company that makes the Playstation... They make fantastic phones, it really is a shame they get no traction.
I like their phones too. I think I've ever seen someone with one. Everytime I see an Android phone, it's a Samsung, in lesser cases a Google phone. But then again, I don't see people with Moto X's either. Samsung rules the roost in Android world. It's a shame.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 04:19 PM   #5
Kain
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Kain once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I really like my Z3 Compact.
Intel Core i7-3930K | Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO | GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD3 | 16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133 MHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Crucial m4 256 GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2 TB | Pioneer BDR-206DBK | Corsair Professional Series Gold AX850 | Corsair Obsidian Series 650D | ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | 2 x JBL LSR305 + 1 x JBL LSR310S | Microsoft SideWinder X4 | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | SteelSeries QcK mini | Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 04:39 PM   #6
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
I like their phones too. I think I've ever seen someone with one. Everytime I see an Android phone, it's a Samsung, in lesser cases a Google phone. But then again, I don't see people with Moto X's either. Samsung rules the roost in Android world. It's a shame.
I got a Moto X (2nd Generation), love it. My first smartphone
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 05:20 PM   #7
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Sony should sell off their phone division and focus on home electronics. The Phone industry is very cut throat and in the end falls back to brand loyalty that Sony can't rely on since they are still new to the high end game.

Samsung is learning how cut throat its getting with their high budgets and high costs and smaller sales due to markets in the lower retail price becoming a major player.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 05:24 PM   #8
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

I think Sony has some of the best designed phones on the market. Only problem is they launch without much fanfare, and it seems well after other manufacturers. I feel like Sony's way of thinking is "let's make an excellent product and let it succeed on its own merits."

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 07:28 PM   #9
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Sony used to be the company that made the WALKMAN.
Today that company is Apple.

Sony used to the company that made the WEGA television.
Today that company is Samsung.

Sony used to be the company that made the Playstation.
Sony is still that company...but who wants to buy phones, computers, or AV components from a brand that you (meaning young adults now) grew up knowing as a game console maker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 08:06 PM   #10
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh|MaguS| kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
Sony used to be the company that made the Playstation.
Sony is still that company...but who wants to buy phones, computers, or AV components from a brand that you (meaning young adults now) grew up knowing as a game console maker?
The average smartphone buyer is the same people who buy consoles... so what is your point?
Old Jan 14, 2015, 08:13 PM   #11
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
The average smartphone buyer is the same people who buy consoles... so what is your point?
the same point that's being made by others here, that the Sony brand ain't what it used to be...

that despite how mature and all grown-up game consoles want to be (and how they want to be the center of a home entertainment system, blah blah blah), perhaps that just gets them viewed as a game console maker and not a maker of cutting-edge electronic devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 08:28 PM   #12
Zero
Sass hole

Zero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English ChannelZero once jumped the English Channel

But if people view the console brand positively, why wouldn't that translate into more sales with other divisions?

I don't think Sony is positioning themselves as being on the cutting edge with any of their brands. I think they're still striving for a balance of excellence and value and but it isn't enough to differentiate themselves from the pack. It's like they have no brand identity, even with PlayStation.

please refrain from telling other forum members to "Go eat a buffet of dicks." in the future.

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Jan 14, 2015, 09:03 PM   #13
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
As much a Sony fanboy I try to be, it pains me to say I completely agree with what Elysian said above about Sony being a dying company. There are already rumors of them planning to sell their mobile division. Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually sell all their other businesses in less than 10 years if they continue to bleed money.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 09:56 PM   #14
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
As much a Sony fanboy I try to be, it pains me to say I completely agree with what Elysian said above about Sony being a dying company. There are already rumors of them planning to sell their mobile division. Wouldn't be surprised if they eventually sell all their other businesses in less than 10 years if they continue to bleed money.
But if they were to sell their mobile division they wouldn't really be bleeding money anymore. Majority of their losses came from it and if they cut if off they will almost be in the black, if not in the green in the future thanks to their other divisions being profitable again.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:39 PM   #15
Razeus
Radeon Arctic Islands

Music movies and games seems to be their fortay these days.

And perhaps, as someone said, people grew up with Sony has the maker of video game consoles. They don't know the Sony I grew up with long before the Playstation. So if the experience in dealing with Sony via the Playstation (ie customer service, warranty, etc.) was subpar, that may translate to their other products, and only put up with subpar service because they loved the games.

I think kids these days think of Sony the same way I think of Nintendo. I certainly wouldn't buy a phone Nintendo made.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:42 PM   #16
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by |MaguS| View Post
But if they were to sell their mobile division they wouldn't really be bleeding money anymore. Majority of their losses came from it and if they cut if off they will almost be in the black, if not in the green in the future thanks to their other divisions being profitable again.
This is true but isn't mobile supposed to be the future? The only reason why Sony is in this state is because of their failure to adapt to new technology trends. Going mobile-less wouldn't help their plans to regain popularity in the long run.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:45 PM   #17
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I think they should ditch their tablet division and just focus on one or two phones, let that be their only mobile line.
Old Jan 14, 2015, 10:58 PM   #18
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Marketing. I see lots from Samsung & Apple. I see next to nothing for Sony phones

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2015, 11:54 PM   #19
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks0 View Post
Marketing. I see lots from Samsung & Apple. I see next to nothing for Sony phones
You mean advertising?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Jan 15, 2015, 01:11 PM   #20
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
I really like my Z3 Compact.
If I went Android, that'd be the phone I'd love to get. Well, that or I'd go with a cheaper phone like Moto G

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2015, 11:58 PM   #21
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
You mean advertising?
They did plenty of advertising for the Z2 in the Hong Kong and it still sold like garbage compared to Apple, LG and Samsung.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 12:33 AM   #22
|MaguS|
Wrong!... SNIFF

Quote:
They did plenty of advertising for the Z2 in the Hong Kong and it still sold like garbage compared to Apple, LG and Samsung.
Not much considering how much Apple and Samsung spend, I mean LG had the third highest advertising budget at 200 million and HTC was 4th at 80 million...
Old Jan 16, 2015, 12:59 AM   #23
Zero
Sass hole

Quote:
lol racism?

Thank you.

Regards,
mad"
Old Jan 16, 2015, 01:35 AM   #24
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Quote:
lol racism?
Nah Hong Kongers love the Japanese. Way more than the mainland Chinese that's for sure.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 09:18 AM   #25
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
I would be surprised. All their NOP comes from insurance sales.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 10:42 AM   #26
The PyroPath
Qualified Thread Killer

The PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird singsThe PyroPath knows why the caged bird sings

Philips was once a electronics company which had its hand in almost every electronic cookie jar they could find. Past years they have split off and sold off many divisions because it was struggling in this cutthroat market.

Hence today most electronics branded Philips are made by other companies in license of the name/brand. And them focusing on advanced lighting products and the medical field.

Seems like something Sony will do somewhere in the future...
Old Jan 17, 2015, 04:48 AM   #27
Galmok
Rage3D Veteran

Galmok is still being judged by the masses

I didn't by a Sony smartphone because I didn't trust them. With the playstation, they had a history of removing a feature that meant a lot to some (the ability to install 3rd party OS on the playstation was removed in a patch).

A couple of my colleagues bought a Sony smartphone (Z3 I believe). Both had 1 drop to the floor and the screen was cracked and the touchpad defective. Another reason.

But I did buy a Sony TV 4-5 years ago and that was because it had the best (to me) screen (didn't care about software, but Sony's was quite crappy at that time). I figured I just wanted the best screen and then connect the devices I needed. This is what I did and has served me well.

But in Denmark, Sony has opened shops all over the country to sell their own stuff. Reports are that these shops are failing all over. Sideeffect is that Sony TV's aren't available many other places in Denmark and that has removed the brand from peoples minds. This of course also affects smartphone sales. It was a stupid decision.

While Samsung smartphones have a good UI, I don't trust their phones to last more than 3 years before they lock up. Many of the S2 dies shortly after being 2 years old (mine and my sisters including) and I suspect Samsung to have designed the phone to do that. They have done it with their TVs so why not their smartphones as well.

So I bought the OnePlus One. Fast phone, screen design flaw (yellow at the bottom) but mediocre GUI and poor support. But it was half price compared to Sony and Samsung smartphones. Still miss the Samsung GUI (was quite satisfied with the S2 which also had stupid design flaws, mostly memory related).
Galmok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2015, 02:10 PM   #28
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
You mean advertising?
Advertising is just part of marketing. Not exactly seeing their phones in tv shows, sponsoring events etc etc. It's ll stuff that Samsung & Apple for instance do a TON of for their phones. Maybe Sony is hurting to bad right now to do allot of marketing for their phone division *shrug*

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2015, 03:59 PM   #29
Elysian
SCAATSJW

I see Microsoft devices in TV shows all the time, but they still don't seem to be picking up...
Old Jan 17, 2015, 04:56 PM   #30
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I see Microsoft devices in TV shows all the time, but they still don't seem to be picking up...
The ecosystem isn't as inviting as Android and iOS, not to mention the app choices are still lacking.

I will say, the integration with Exchange would make any IT Pro cry tears of joy.
Desktop - Corsair Carbide SPEC-02 Redshift | ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | AMD Ryzen 7 1700X | Hyper 212 EVO | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 512GB Intel 660p | 2TB Seagate 7200.12 | 16x LG BD-Burner | MSI Armor OC GeForce GTX 1080 | Tt ToughPower Grand RGB 750w | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
HTPC - Fractal Design Define R4 | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Intel Core i5 3570K | Antec Kuhler 620 | 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 | 128GB Intel 330 SSD | 16x Lite-On DVD-R/RW | eVGA GeForce GTX 970 ACX 2.0+ | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair CX750M | Westinghouse 50" 1080P | Windows 10 Pro
File Server - NZXT Classic Series Source 210 | ASRock 970A-G/3.1 | AMD FX-8320E Black Edition | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1333 | 128GB Samsung 830 | 4x2TB HGST UlstraStar | Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 | Thermaltake TR2 RX 750W | Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapatingjaky View Post
I play a medic in TF2 so I think I know a little bit about diagnosing disease. Plus I watched a lot of House.
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote