Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jan 21, 2015, 07:36 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default Can I resize the taskbar on an ipad?

It's huge on the mini, takes up like 85% of the screen.

The only hits I found on google that answered the questions had to do with programming, and most hits were directed towards windows lol, so I'm guessing not, but I figured it's worth the try.

Thanks guys
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2015, 04:17 PM   #2
DiaperJe|\|i3
Proud Papa

DiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete strangerDiaperJe|\|i3 once held a door open for a complete stranger

You can't change anything with it. Its ios and ios is perfect just the way it is. Apple has freed your mind by giving you no worrying customization ability.

You are welcome!
DiaperJe|\|i3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2015, 04:38 PM   #3
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

To be helpful:

Only if you are jailbroken.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 21, 2015, 04:50 PM   #4
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

DiaperJe|\|i3

Thanks guys, I figured it was something like that.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 05:34 PM   #5
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
It's huge on the mini, takes up like 85% of the screen.

The only hits I found on google that answered the questions had to do with programming, and most hits were directed towards windows lol, so I'm guessing not, but I figured it's worth the try.

Thanks guys
You're using the taskbar wrong.

/Steve Jobs ghost's pancreas
Sazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2015, 05:36 PM   #6
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

"Giant taskbar is BEST taskbar." - Raz
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2015, 05:37 PM   #7
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazar View Post
You're using the taskbar wrong.

/Steve Jobs ghost's pancreas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
"Giant taskbar is BEST taskbar." - Raz

wth

edit: I wish they would do something about it. The mini is actually a sweet device for my needs, but in landscape that bar is a solid inch tall. Too much!
Old Jan 21, 2015, 05:45 PM   #8
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Sazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSazar is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
wth

edit: I wish they would do something about it. The mini is actually a sweet device for my needs, but in landscape that bar is a solid inch tall. Too much!
Jailbreak? I know it's not always an option for the average user but that might be the only way to do it from what I have been able to find out.

I was checking on some forums and on reddit and one user recommended moving the screen closer to or further away from your face to resize the taskbar :sad:

I got nothin
Old Jan 21, 2015, 05:47 PM   #9
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Jailbreak? I know it's not always an option for the average user but that might be the only way to do it from what I have been able to find out.

I was checking on some forums and on reddit and one user recommended moving the screen closer to or further away from your face to resize the taskbar :sad:

I got nothin
I did that last night! Wife says "wth is wrong with you?"

Nah, I'll live with it for now, but thanks for the effort.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 12:03 AM   #10
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

This thread
Old Jan 22, 2015, 01:50 AM   #11
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You can fix the task bar by upgrading to iPad Air 2.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2015, 09:58 AM   #12
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
This thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You can fix the task bar by upgrading to iPad Air 2.
It has to be the mini. Space considerations in the.........wait for it............cockpit.

True story.
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:11 AM   #13
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
It has to be the mini. Space considerations in the.........wait for it............cockpit.

True story.
You need a bigger cockpit.

Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:19 AM   #14
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:35 AM   #15
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
You need a bigger cockpit.

Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:38 AM   #16
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Who would have thunk an apple thread would have any win?

Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:42 AM   #17
Sazar
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Who would have thunk an apple thread would have any win?

Hey dude, I heard this thread was about apples.

Old Jan 22, 2015, 11:41 AM   #18
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Hey dude, I heard this thread was about apples.

Where's Razeus?