Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 22, 2019, 11:44 AM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Ep2 they're batteries lol. If I'm not mistaken, they are just there to provide power.
This. They channel chaos naturally.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 11:56 AM   #182
Lithurge
Radeon R700

Lithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLithurge can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
I'm with Hapa on this and I'm only 4 episodes in . Best part is boobs.
Mystical plot jumps and story holes for people who didn't read the book(myself) are too much.

More than once I felt I must have skipped an episode and looked back to find I'd watched each previous one. I had no trouble with GoT having not read the books.
I haven't read the books and really enjoyed it, it did take me a few episodes to twig how they'd structured it though, which I suspect helped it make more sense when it came to the 'jumps and plot holes'.
Lithurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 12:11 PM   #183
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

On the fence about watching this.
Is there naked Triss Merigold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 22, 2019, 12:50 PM   #184
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post

No. But there's naked Yennefer which is just as good.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 03:46 PM   #185
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

On ep 6 now.
Have to leave horses behind because path too narrow but hours(perhaps days) pass before taking secret dwarf shortcut with narrow stone walls.

[edit]
1 minute later a huge WTF! This is almost as stupid(cartoon like) as Jessica Jones.

Last edited by GSGRUNT : Dec 22, 2019 at 03:54 PM.
GSGRUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 04:04 PM   #186
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I hate it when they jump around in time.

Yennifer is... She good, evil, just emotionally damaged?

Is it Woke to have strong characters of both sexes, to have weak ones of both sexes, and not try to ram any message down your throat? It's been incredibly even handed, and they've done an excellent job of it. Only half way through though.

I will say that just having strong female characters doesn't make something woke for me. B-)

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 06:02 PM   #187
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
OK, you talked me into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 07:37 PM   #188
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Ep6 done. I'm already dreading having to wait a year for the next season
Old Dec 22, 2019, 08:21 PM   #189
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

Just finished watching it, and while I agree for the most part with Munkus, it sometimes feels like a RenFaire group having been given a huge production budget, it left me with enough reasons to watch the next season.
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 09:47 PM   #190
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I am now getting a bit bored. No fight in episode 5.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 09:47 PM   #191
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
I've watched every trailer, listened to interviews with the producer, and I just can't get myself to look forward to this.

Part of it is Cavill, which isn't really fair to him. He may do a great job, but I just don't see or hear Gerault of Rivia when watching the trailers. Can't exactly put my finger on what else it is that bugs me about what we're seen so far.

I'll watch eventually, but I think my fondest Witcher memories will still be the games far and away...
I just watched the last episode and have to respond to my earlier post here.

This series was amazingly well done. I loved everything about it and I was completely wrong about Cavill's ability to channel Geralt.

Loved everything about it and waiting for the next season is going to be so painful

I'm giving it a 9/10 easily.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 11:26 PM   #192
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I didn't realize Dandelion was in this. They just call him Jaskier. Which is what "Dandelion's" real name actually is.

Another example where the game got it "wrong". Sort of.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2019, 05:14 AM   #193
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I enjoyed it. Would watch s2.

Ep 7 had too much of footage we've already seen. Ep 8 had an annoying ending. Episodes 3-6 were the best.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2019, 06:29 AM   #194
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I didn't realize Dandelion was in this. They just call him Jaskier. Which is what "Dandelion's" real name actually is.

Another example where the game got it "wrong". Sort of.
His real name is Julian. Jaskier is just a translation of that. A list of translations is about a quarter the way down....

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Dand...rticleComments
Old Dec 23, 2019, 06:34 AM   #195
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

I sat through it all waiting for it to come together and hoped for a payoff. Neither happened.

Entertainment Weekly:
Netflix's The Witcher is nakedly terrible

The Witcher is also packed with confusing conflicts and long-held rivalries that require a lot of explanation but still manage to make no sense...

...I did sit through the second episode, which was notable for a few reasons. (Spoiler: None of those reasons include, “Because it was good.”)...

https://ew.com/tv-reviews/2019/12/20...itcher-review/
Old Dec 23, 2019, 07:00 AM   #196
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
I sat through it all waiting for it to come together and hoped for a payoff. Neither happened.

Entertainment Weekly:
Netflix's The Witcher is nakedly terrible

The Witcher is also packed with confusing conflicts and long-held rivalries that require a lot of explanation but still manage to make no sense...

...I did sit through the second episode, which was notable for a few reasons. (Spoiler: None of those reasons include, “Because it was good.”)...

https://ew.com/tv-reviews/2019/12/20...itcher-review/
Oh man...there are much, much better written critical reviews out there than that....
Old Dec 23, 2019, 08:07 AM   #197
Higgy10

Higgy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHiggy10 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

i could understand why someone who wasnt played the games or written the books be confused. Ciris story along with yen and triss dont jump around time wise. While geralts arc does, unless im mistaken the events in ep1 happened long after after the events in ep4(from the last wish i believe)
CFX 290
Acer Predator x34 21:9
Intel x25-m 80gb ssd and 500gb SSD
2x1tb WD Black in raid0
Higgy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2019, 08:28 AM   #198
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

Quote:
Oh man...there are much, much better written critical reviews out there than that....
It was the first one in the Google search results. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
Old Dec 23, 2019, 08:52 AM   #199
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

Help for those, like me, that didn't read the books:
Old Dec 23, 2019, 09:11 AM   #200
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I do like the show, but man...some of the scenes and acting are just cringe-worthy. Also the time-jumping was confusing. Finally came together but I had a hard time figuring out what time certain scenes were taking place.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2019, 03:39 PM   #201
daPhoenix
Snow White Nurse

daPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badgesdaPhoenix doesn't need no stinkin' badges

daPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2019, 03:59 PM   #202
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
It’s not good, it’s better. That actress is SMOKING in this show.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2019, 04:25 PM   #203
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
It’s not good, it’s better. That actress is SMOKING in this show.
Even as a hunchback, her sweater puppies are amazing.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 04:32 PM   #204
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Squeeze-squeeze
Old Dec 23, 2019, 05:21 PM   #205
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

Quote:
The real reason I kept watching till the end of the season.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 06:07 PM   #206
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
I’d volunteer for a few chiropractic sessions with her *wakkawakka*

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2019, 09:22 AM   #207
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I’d volunteer for a few chiropractic sessions with her *wakkawakka*
Old Dec 24, 2019, 02:55 PM   #208
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Ciri, Yennifer, and Geralt are all cast very well. The actors are doing a great job with the roles! Loving this series so far.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2019, 04:07 PM   #209
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

This show is amazing. I haven't even played the games, and I'm enjoying it. This one should run a few seasons for sure!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2019, 10:55 PM   #210
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Finished the season. Give it a. 7.5/10. I hope next one has more fights and Geralt doing some Witcher stuff.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote