Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 20, 2019, 08:44 PM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I've never played or own a Witcher game...

Am I going to regret this after watching?

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2019, 09:05 PM   #152
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Holy **** THIS SHOW IS SO FOD DAMN GOOD

****KKKK

Cavill does an amazing job playing Geralt.

Just finished episode 3 and have to force myself to stop cause otherwise I'd binge all 8 and not sleep tonight.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2019, 09:11 PM   #153
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

****KKKK

Just finished episode 3 and have to force myself to stop cause otherwise I'd binge all 8 and not sleep tonight.
Gotta agree with you there dude.

LOVING IT!!!

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 20, 2019, 09:19 PM   #154
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Gotta agree with you there dude.

LOVING IT!!!
good to hear...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2019, 09:41 PM   #155
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:

****KKKK

Sleep is for the weak, tough'n up butter cup.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2019, 09:44 PM   #156
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Watched 3 episodes. As a prequel to the games it is pretty good. Some poor casting choices though like Triss.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2019, 09:48 PM   #157
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I think Triss is great. AFAIK she doesn't look in the books the way the game portrays her. And Yennefer's story line.. oh man!! ****ing awesome.

I really don't want to burn through this show but I'll probably watch it at least two more times looking for Easter eggs or something. It's also making me want to play through Witcher1 and 2 again..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Dec 20, 2019, 10:39 PM   #158
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Just finished episode 3 tonight and for my part I love this show. It's really good.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 12:02 AM   #159
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

How come everybody loves this show except for Hapa.
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 12:26 AM   #160
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
How come everybody loves this show except for Hapa.
The witcher touched Hapa on his pee pee
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 01:22 AM   #161
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 View Post
The witcher touched Hapa on his pee pee
With a silver sword
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 04:13 AM   #162
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Ep 3 and 4 were even better than the first Def enjoying this show.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 08:17 AM   #163
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wait till you get to the finale, you'll understand why I give the series a 3/10

1 - For Boobs
2 - Henry Cavill nails the part
3 - Dwarves are awesome
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 08:39 AM   #164
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
We just watched the first episode. Against all expectations I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next.
Cool, I have downloaded all episodes to my tablet for my trip to spain on Sunday. Will binge on plane.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 08:46 AM   #165
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Cool, I have downloaded all episodes to my tablet for my trip to spain on Sunday. Will binge on plane.
Life planted itself squarely in the way of my binging this

Nothing bad...just holiday type busy....I'd rather watch this though

edit: Hope you have an amazing trip
Old Dec 21, 2019, 09:02 AM   #166
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I wish I was on leave for about 3 months so I can play Witcher 3 again from start to finish with all side quests.

I did it a couple of years ago during the evenings after work and it took me about 6 months.

I miss those days.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 11:18 AM   #167
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Exposed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

First two episodes were better than I expected
But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 11:47 AM   #168
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

watched the first one last night

very good so far
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 02:38 PM   #169
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

How Woke/PC is the show on a scale of 1-10?
X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 03:03 PM   #170
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nemesis View Post
Oh it's super woke. There's strong female characters throughout. The fact that you asked if wokeness is present pretty much confirms you'd hate it. Which is a shame, I'm on episode 5 and I hear there's an orgy to look forward to. I think it's a pretty great show so far. Too bad it's woke. Oh well, better luck with something else. I hear there's new Joe Rogan podcasts episodes to keep you busy.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Dec 21, 2019, 03:17 PM   #171
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nemesis View Post
I've only watched 4 episodes. Near the end of ep 3 it was definitely up there at a 6-7 woke factor. But I would say the show is pretty low on woke factor so far, maybe 2/10 overall.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 08:25 PM   #172
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Life planted itself squarely in the way of my binging this

Nothing bad...just holiday type busy....I'd rather watch this though

edit: Hope you have an amazing trip
Thanks! Glad to be getting away from all the crap.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2019, 08:28 PM   #173
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Watched the first episode earlier today, and it was FANTASTIC! As soon as I pressed the button to start the show, I was like "they better not f this up".

But man...it's so good. They really nailed the stuff from the game too. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. The first episode was all in. Extremely well done.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 08:41 PM   #174
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I've only watched 4 episodes. Near the end of ep 3 it was definitely up there at a 6-7 woke factor. But I would say the show is pretty low on woke factor so far, maybe 2/10 overall.
How are any of the episodes PC in any way?
Old Dec 21, 2019, 09:40 PM   #175
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
How are any of the episodes PC in any way?
I'm not seeing any PC crap at all. I can't believe how well they've nailed pretty much everything.

My wife, who is not a fan of the games or books, is hooked as well. More so after I showed her the intro cinematic from W1 . Great work by Cavill, and everyone else
Old Dec 22, 2019, 08:29 AM   #176
Dengin
Rage3D Veteran

Dengin is still being judged by the masses

Actually thought the first two episodes were rather weak. Things improved in episode 3 so I'll be finishing the rest today and tomorrow. And start playing the games again. :-/
Dengin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 08:36 AM   #177
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird singsGSGRUNT knows why the caged bird sings

I'm with Hapa on this and I'm only 4 episodes in . Best part is boobs.
Mystical plot jumps and story holes for people who didn't read the book(myself) are too much.

More than once I felt I must have skipped an episode and looked back to find I'd watched each previous one. I had no trouble with GoT having not read the books.

Last edited by GSGRUNT : Dec 22, 2019 at 08:43 AM.
GSGRUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 09:39 AM   #178
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

I just finished the season and I'm impressed. I imagine the source material for the first season was hard to adapt into a cohesive show. There was a lot that was scattered about in short stories that they had to put together into a narrative that worked. Having watched it, they did an amazing job. The second season, when the novels begin, will have a better story for adapting to a show.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Dec 22, 2019, 10:14 AM   #179
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Only 3 episodes in and so far really enjoying it. Cavill channels Geralt almost perfectly. Epic sword fights. It's a little less polished than I'd like (some parts almost look like fan fiction stuff on Youtube) but overall it's a solid 8/10. Really enjoying the Yennifer story line so far.

Question about the end of Ep2 - why did those students get turned into eels and placed in the water? They said something about becoming a conduit for the tower or something that didn't make sense at the time. Maybe it will make sense later.

Also, if this has been the game, the love scene with Renfri would've have shown a LOT more.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2019, 11:28 AM   #180
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Only 3 episodes in and so far really enjoying it. Cavill channels Geralt almost perfectly. Epic sword fights. It's a little less polished than I'd like (some parts almost look like fan fiction stuff on Youtube) but overall it's a solid 8/10. Really enjoying the Yennifer story line so far.

Question about the end of Ep2 - why did those students get turned into eels and placed in the water? They said something about becoming a conduit for the tower or something that didn't make sense at the time. Maybe it will make sense later.

Also, if this has been the game, the love scene with Renfri would've have shown a LOT more.
Ep2 they're batteries lol. If I'm not mistaken, they are just there to provide power.