Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jan 11, 2020, 09:46 AM   #271
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Finished it up last night. That last episode was really something else.

Can't wait until season 2, but at least I can still play the games in the meantime.
The most important thing you need to play that game is time.

I don't have it.

Luckily I've played the game a couple of years ago … but I really want to play it again.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 10:32 AM   #272
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Picard View Post
The most important thing you need to play that game is time.

I don't have it.

Luckily I've played the game a couple of years ago … but I really want to play it again.
Well yeah for sure, its a huge game.

But I already finished the main quest years ago and now I'm playing on that save file roaming the world just exploring as Geralt of Rivia so no urgency at all. I just pick it up for an hour or so at a time and clear out some ? areas on the map. Its amazing how many secondary quests I still come across. Also I still need to complete the Feline and Ursine Witcher gear scavenger hunt quests. 120 hours logged and still lots to do.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2020, 11:32 AM   #273
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Default ‘The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf’

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/new...e-of-the-wolf/

Quote:
What was previously believed to be an animated series for The Witcher franchise has now been confirmed to instead be a film tie-in. Given the name The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf, it will be coming to Netflix sometime in the near future.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 25, 2020, 02:47 PM   #274
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

This will be my replacement for the travesty that is star wars
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote