Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Feb 27, 2020, 11:01 AM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Called GSkill Taiwan and gay said he will check and get back to me.
Just use the memory I gave you....

And enjoy on that pathetic 27" 1440p screen you are using.
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS14, EVGA FTW3 2080Ti Sixtuple SLI, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2020, 12:32 PM   #62
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Gay said someone from Dubai will call me to ship to them and replace ram. I think I will call again and get the info and then go myself to get it exchanged.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2020, 12:56 PM   #63
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Gay said someone from Dubai will call me to ship to them and replace ram. I think I will call again and get the info and then go myself to get it exchanged.
Nice.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 28, 2020, 09:51 AM   #64
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Tomorrow I will call the gays and see what up?
Old Mar 1, 2020, 08:53 PM   #65
KAC
That postcount though...

Those GSkill gays finally hit me the distri's info. So I sent that gay an email and got his WhatsApp also. I am gonna haunt these idiots till I get solid ram that clocks like a bitch on crack.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 11:20 PM   #66
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Those GSkill gays finally hit me the distri's info. So I sent that gay an email and got his WhatsApp also. I am gonna haunt these idiots till I get solid ram that clocks like a bitch on crack.
I thought you already had g skill memory that crashes? Isn't that what bitches on crack do?

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 2020, 01:59 AM   #67
KAC
That postcount though...

Sent the ram out. Let’s see what’s up in a couple of weeks.