Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 15, 2019, 10:51 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
The tie fighter sounds gave me goosebumps in the opening mission. Just got to the first planet and feeling the uncharted vibes. Also got my ass kicked by an optional boss. Need to brush up on my combat a bit I guess
Same! Very pleasantly surprised thus far.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 12:29 PM   #122
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Man this game is bitching.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2019, 07:38 PM   #123
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

I'm really loving this game on the Xbox One X. The controls are just not quite as tight as a Souls game but you can definitely see the influence. I get less irritated by the loose controls in this game than I do others like Witcher. The story's not too bad so far either and I like the environments.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 16, 2019, 10:58 AM   #124
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Loving the game on PC so far. I haven't played star wars game this good since jedi knight
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 11:19 AM   #125
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

controller or kb mouse?
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 11:39 AM   #126
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
controller or kb mouse?
KB and mouse here but devs suggest using controller.

yoz
Old Nov 16, 2019, 12:27 PM   #127
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I tried keyboard and mouse this morning... eh.. With no walk toggle, I can't do it lol.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 12:50 PM   #128
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
controller or kb mouse?
Ive been on controller
Omega53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:20 PM   #129
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

I have been on the controller as well. Works really well on the controller. haven't tried KB/Mouse at all.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:24 PM   #130
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

not a pc game if you need a controller .

can't stand controllers .
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:33 PM   #131
globalist
Rage3D Veteran

globalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyglobalist can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Imagine playing a console game with KB+M.
globalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:41 PM   #132
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
not a pc game if you need a controller .

can't stand controllers .
My man!

yoz
Old Nov 16, 2019, 01:42 PM   #133
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalist View Post
Imagine playing a console game with KB+M.
it's why my ps4 pro is unplugged

and they can port to KB&M better than this

I will wait to see if they fix it before I buy it

Last edited by bill dennison : Nov 16, 2019 at 01:48 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2019, 09:17 PM   #134
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

This game is awesome, but even the basic enemies are kicking my ass. Makes me feel like a scrub.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 12:02 AM   #135
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
This game is awesome, but even the basic enemies are kicking my ass. Makes me feel like a scrub.
Hope they clear up the cut-scene issues before I finish it? Also the finishing moves camera needs fixed. If it engages close to an object, that object will block the view of the event.

Quote:
I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : Nov 17, 2019 at 12:17 AM.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 12:23 AM   #136
Jaillum Malord
Simplify Mufugha

Jaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJaillum Malord can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Why the hell is this game so bloody expensive! 54 quid......(Rodney Dangerfield accent) sheesh!

I may wait for a sale to get this one. It does look interesting but to pay that much.....hmmm.....I am struggling with justifying that.

Jaillum Malord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 01:00 AM   #137
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaillum Malord View Post
Why the hell is this game so bloody expensive! 54 quid......(Rodney Dangerfield accent) sheesh!

I may wait for a sale to get this one. It does look interesting but to pay that much.....hmmm.....I am struggling with justifying that.
You could subscribe to Origin Access Premier for a month for a lot less and beat the game and others that are already available.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 01:05 AM   #138
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Played about 10 hrs. Don't think it's that great anymore. Combat is okay but most of the other elements are not deep or interesting. So much of navigation is contrived. Chest are everywhere but I honestly don't care about ugly colored ponchos and other useless cosmetics. Story is meh.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 09:29 AM   #139
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

How are you people taking time away from RDR2 PC to play this?

I want it, but it's gonna have to wait until I pull my head out of the wild west.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 09:50 AM   #140
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
How are you people taking time away from RDR2 PC to play this?

I want it, but it's gonna have to wait until I pull my head out of the wild west.
Easy, I didn't buy RDR2, and never will
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 09:52 AM   #141
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisberg View Post
Easy, I didn't buy RDR2, and never will
Heretic.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 12:22 PM   #142
jimjobob
Radeon Volcanic Islands

jimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete strangerjimjobob once held a door open for a complete stranger

6 hrs in. Really enjoying it so far. It’s pretty much force unleashedXtombraiderXdarksouls lite.

Last edited by jimjobob : Nov 17, 2019 at 12:32 PM.
jimjobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 01:12 PM   #143
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

loving the game.
this and RDR2, please shut me in and throw away the key.
Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 01:23 PM   #144
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
loving the game.
this and RDR2, please shut me in and throw away the key.
and the power goes out
Old Nov 17, 2019, 01:25 PM   #145
Lurk
Going Nowhere Fast

Lurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLurk can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Lurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 03:47 PM   #146
Rummy
Radeon R700

Rummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRummy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

is this an rpg?
Old Nov 17, 2019, 03:57 PM   #147
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Played about 10 hrs. Don't think it's that great anymore. Combat is okay but most of the other elements are not deep or interesting. So much of navigation is contrived. Chest are everywhere but I honestly don't care about ugly colored ponchos and other useless cosmetics. Story is meh.
That's how I feel about it. Got a refund.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 05:32 PM   #148
Chubz
Doomer

Chubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird singsChubz knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rummy View Post
is this an rpg?
Yeah, sort of a lite RPG. You've got XP and skills you unlock, but it isn't a huge open-world like a Bethesda game or anything. Seems a lot like Dark Souls so far.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 05:55 PM   #149
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

saw WAB review. game looks terribly boring and generic

meh!

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2019, 08:08 PM   #150
Eisberg
Brrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Heretic.
BURN THE HERETIC!!!!!

Quote: