Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 21, 2017, 06:32 PM   #301
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet View Post
A challenger appears.

Hodor, Hodor...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 07:34 PM   #302
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

even uglier. yuck

bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 08:46 AM   #303
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
even uglier. yuck

Huba, huba!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 22, 2017, 10:37 AM   #304
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
This gal works out too.

Go get her....

What's really great about your post is that she could beat the ever-living **** out of anyone here who would make fun of her. (And no, I don't find her attractive). I wouldn't make fun of her, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
You guys ruined my thread.
That's because for whatever reason, it's allowed and the board "runners" (mods and admins) won't ban people for just being an out-and-out jackass (even though most everyone that is still around agrees they should). .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
wabbitslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 10:51 AM   #305
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wabbitslayer View Post
That's because for whatever reason, it's allowed and the board "runners" (mods and admins) won't ban people for just being an out-and-out jackass (even though most everyone that is still around agrees they should). .
I think whether you contribute financially to site sways the ban hammer one way or the other
Omega53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 10:58 AM   #306
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega53 View Post
I think whether you contribute financially to site sways the ban hammer one way or the other
I'd gladly pay for another subscription since it's not a lot of $$ but not if those in charge are just going to slowly let the website die. So much talk of improvements with literally no action.

PS: I don't see any posts in this thread ban worthy or even warning justified? Pic's maybe...
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:00 AM   #307
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

wabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmwabbitslayer achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
IDK if you are right or not, but you just reminded me to do something that I've been meaning to do for a long long time. (That I just did).

Thanks!

Quote:
Does it really matter that much to you? Holy ****. It's almost like some of you want to argue about the most mundane, irrelevant, insensible **** just to argue about something.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:18 AM   #308
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Just gonna chime in on this: No mods care if you subscribe or not and it definitely does not sway the ban hammer at all. Games opinion is definitely on the wrong side of fence for most of us here(including me) but its not a ban-able offense. He seems to like women with the physique of little boys or super muscular men.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:29 AM   #309
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

This is the first time I've read this thread. People don't report posts and then whine that we aren't doing anything about offending posts; when in reality most of us don't read even close to the majority of posts throughout the forum because we don't have the time and we are short staffed as it is. In fact that's why we have a 'report post' button in the first place - I know, what a concept.

So here's the deal guys - if the staff isn't living up to the expectations of you peeps, well then any one of you are invited to be a moderator and then you can show us how to do it better. I'll make any one of you a mod tomorrow - just say the word.

But if you don't take the offer and you also refuse to report posts so that someone on the staff is notified, then honestly you have no room to complain about the moderating.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:59 AM   #310
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

I guess if I wanted to convey i wasn't complaining about the mods I should not have mentioned "mods"

frustrated at behavior that is not technically against the rules so it cant be "reported" as such, but at the same time it just craps in otherwise nice threads. Something along the lines of "this is why we can't have nice things"

Sorry Ra z for further thread derailment.

If it helps move back toawrds on-topic...

I miss the T-Mobile girl.

Quote:
Old Sep 22, 2017, 12:08 PM   #311
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

I miss the T-Mobile girl.
Agreed. Flo is great
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 01:55 PM   #312
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Games opinion is definitely on the wrong side of fence for most of us here(including me) but its not a ban-able offense. He seems to like women with the physique of little boys or super muscular men.
Agreed. Still a tool though.

yoz
Old Sep 22, 2017, 01:58 PM   #313
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
So here's the deal guys - if the staff isn't living up to the expectations of you peeps, well then any one of you are invited to be a moderator and then you can show us how to do it better. I'll make any one of you a mod tomorrow - just say the word.
Moderating is a thankless job and I know if from experience. No complaints on my side.

On the other hand, go ahead and make me an SMod for a day just to piss Lupine off.

yoz
Old Sep 22, 2017, 02:07 PM   #314
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished roadcurio nears the end of the distinguished road

Quote:
frustrated at behavior that is not technically against the rules so it cant be "reported" as such, but at the same time it just craps in otherwise nice threads. Something along the lines of "this is why we can't have nice things"
You can always report a post and let the staff determine if the behavior is something that should be dealt with.

We can't determine anything we don't know about.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 02:12 PM   #315
g-a-m-e
oh yeah

g-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyg-a-m-e can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Agreed. Still a tool though.
You are entitled to have that opinion , and i'm not going to report you for having a different opinion than my own.

To all those that feel that outing an opinion that is not completely in line with what's trending at that moment, should be a bannable offense, i suggest you have a look at a forum called "reddit".

There you can just click away all those trouble makers and instead just have one single, safe, collective mind

i7 3770K (4,8 ghz)
COrsair 8GB DDR3 1600 mhz
GTX 1080 Ti
BenQ XL 2540
Coolermaster 1000 watt PSU
Samsung w840(?) SSD
http://www.tweakguides.com/Piracy_1.html

Martin Slater, 2K games, (Bioshock) about piracy:
"You can't afford to be cracked. As soon as you're gone, you're gone, and your sales drop astronomically if you've got a day-one crack"
g-a-m-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 02:18 PM   #316
curio
𐐒ananaD

I think we've had enough of making it personal dudes... back to talking about the AT&T gal and not making it about each other plz

edit: btw banning people isn't the only way the staff deals with things; we're all willing to work with you guys and talk to you in private if need be to work out any grievances. But we can't do that if we don't know what's going on.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 02:35 PM   #317
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
I think we've had enough of making it personal dudes... back to talking about the AT&T gal and not making it about each other plz
True enough, point's been made anyways. Bring on more pics.

yoz
Old Sep 22, 2017, 03:01 PM   #318
wabbitslayer
Elmer J. Fudd, Esq.

Quote:
back to talking about the AT&T gal
you're telling me I can't express my lust for the T-Mobile girl?

Quote:
Old Sep 22, 2017, 03:29 PM   #319
curio
𐐒ananaD

Quote:
Honestly, the more wireless carrier gals the better in my book. Even if they're 'curvy'
Old Sep 22, 2017, 03:39 PM   #320
bittermann
I didn't do it

bittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundbittermann can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Wasn't that the brunette in the racing suit? She was freaking gorgeous.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 08:59 PM   #321
wazman
Resident Curmudgeon

wazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete strangerwazman once held a door open for a complete stranger

Yep. Carly something or other.

Carly Foulkes.

RIP, Hannibal. RIP, Shadow. RIP, Mitchell. RIP, Annie. RIP, Jones.
wazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 10:34 PM   #322
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

but from all your dating threads you guys all end up with crazy virgin mobile girls

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:33 PM   #323
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'JZL once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Is that Riki Lindhome from Another Period and Garfunkel and Oats?

I miss Erin, the E-surance girl.

Old Sep 27, 2017, 10:52 AM   #324
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
You're back?! Is there a thread explaining where you went for so long?!
Hidavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 03:01 PM   #325
Omega53
Rage veteran

Omega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersOmega53 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidavi View Post
You're back?! Is there a thread explaining where you went for so long?!
WTF have you been? I havent been anywhere?
Omega53 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 03:06 PM   #326
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Hidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHidavi can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
WTF have you been? I havent been anywhere?
You were gone for years. Don't pretend like you weren't

I think I've only been gone for 9 months...
Old Sep 27, 2017, 03:14 PM   #327
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
You were gone for years. Don't pretend like you weren't

I think I've only been gone for 9 months...
Omega has been back for years... With enough girlfriend threads to provide a proper alibi.
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 03:22 PM   #328
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Omega has been back for years... With enough girlfriend threads to provide a proper alibi.
I feel like thats not true but ok
Old Sep 27, 2017, 03:28 PM   #329
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
I feel like thats not true but ok
The girlfriend threads part? If you haven't seen them, do. They're a hoot
Elysian is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 03:52 PM   #330
Hidavi
I'm Way Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
The girlfriend threads part? If you haven't seen them, do. They're a hoot
Lol no about him being back for years