Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Nov 7, 2001, 08:27 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
AmanoJaku
Whoooo wanta some wang?

AmanoJaku is still being judged by the masses

Default Try this out guys.

NO COMPASSION

I am Alpha and Omega.
The beginning and the end.
The first and the last.

this sig was automatically shortened to meet the 10-lines max rule
AmanoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 08:39 PM   #2
Darin

Darin is still being judged by the masses

Default My results....

You are the sort of person that needs a peaceful environment. You seek release from stress and freedom from conflicts and disagreements, of which you seem to have had more than your fair share .But you are taking pains to control the situation by proceeding cautiously..and you so are right in so doing so... You are a very sensitive person -

You are experiencing considerable difficulty trying to achieve your goals. As a consequence of this you are becoming more and more irritable. Your friends and acquaintances are finding it increasingly more difficult to appease or to reason with you.. You are the cause of your own problems .... Don't be so impulsive. It is your vacillation that can lead to problems and uncertainties. Ease up a little..

You are a perfectionist in everything that you put your hand to. You are demanding and very exacting in the standards you apply to your choice of colleagues and friends...perhaps you demand too much from people...That perfection you seek in a particular person is illusive...perhaps it does not even exist...

Whatever you strive to do, something always seems to be holding you back. There is no subterfuge in you. You are a clear thinker and all you demand from life, in a relationship, is a partner whom you can trust and with whom you can, together, develop a foundation of trust based on understanding. You are your own person... and you demand freedom of thought ...to follow your own convictions. You have no interest in "two-timing" and all you seek is sincerity and "straight-dealing".

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion ... In fact you just don't want to be involved in any arguments of any shape or form ... All you want is for "them" to get on with it - and to leave you alone..

This is actually pretty true, but I expect these things are written that way.

I guess if other people post theirs, I can see how fitting those are as well.
Darin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 08:54 PM   #3
Snuffoleupagus
Sesame Street Spokes-it

Snuffoleupagus is still being judged by the masses

Here's my utterly shockingly, horrifically, right-on, results:

"At this time you are really feeling quite exhausted by all the conflict and quarrelling that is going on about you and you are looking for some sort of protection from this state of affairs. Ideally you are seeking a peaceful condition and a tranquil environment in which you can be afforded the chance to relax and recover.

You haven't been feeling that great lately. Both physically and mentally you are exhausted To your best friends ... those who know you and love you - it shows. Your self esteem has been reduced almost to a minimum and in order to recover - and recover you will - it is necessary that you get away from it all even if it be only for a few days...

Nothing seems to be going right for you, and you are thwarted every way you turn. You are not at all happy with the situation but it would appear that there is very little that you can do about it at this time...Sit back...let the situation take its course, because at this time you feel that there is nothing you can do to change whatever needs to be changed.

Recent disappointment has led you to become truly introverted. You are becoming suspicious of everybody and consequently you now feel that you are unable to trust anybody..Unfortunately it would appear that you are curbing your natural enthusiasm and imaginative nature ... perhaps this is because you are fearful that you may become over enthused and find that you could possibly be carried away by wishful thinking... You are keeping your distance to see whether attitudes towards you are sincere - but this watchfulness could easily develop into suspicion and distrust.

In the past your trusting attitude has often been misunderstood ... and so you have needed to protect yourself against your tendency to be abused and taken advantage of. As a consequence you possibly adopt an aloof and critical attitude and you are only willing to let your guard down once sincerity and trustworthiness can be assured."

Pretty freaky considering all of this is dead-on with what's going on right now...
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:03 PM   #4
Darin

Hmmmmm, THAT'S me too!

Anyone get one that says life is grand?
Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:30 PM   #5
Darksider
It's what's Inside

Darksider is still being judged by the masses

Arrow My results

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that "True love is just around the corner"...and maybe... if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

You are full of stress at this time ... It would seem that you are having more than your fair share of trials and tribulations and you are looking for a way out. You are not quite sure which way to go - but the advice is - Stop trying so hard - .. .

Being a very proud individual you tend to hold yourself aloof...pretending that you are stoical...indifferent to pain and pleasure...but this is not so, for in truth you are an extremely emotional individual, one that may make a hasty decision...and perhaps regret it at leisure. It is time now to break the bond of detachment and be the "you" that you would like to be, give vent to your emotions and enjoy yourself.

From every direction there appears to be unwarranted restrictions on your freedom of action and this is producing considerable stress..You're really looking for independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoiding any obligations or anything which might prove hampering. You are being subjected to considerable pressures and you would like nothing better than to escape from them, but you tend to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this. Whichever way you turn you are being frustrated. You need to be free to do your "thing" in your own way...

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion ... In fact you just don't want to be involved in any arguments of any shape or form ... All you want is for "them" to get on with it - and to leave you alone..

BFG Tech GTX 260 OC
Seagate 7200.11 750GB & 2x Seagate 7200.10 320GB
Razer Barracuda AC-1 7.1
Logitech Z-680 5.1
Samsung 226BW 22" LCD
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 x64
Darksider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:32 PM   #6
Itchiee
Why Bother?

Itchiee is still being judged by the masses

Yikes...

Life for some time now has been somewhat depressing ... and you feel "under the weather". You are looking for a means by which you can escape from all the pressures of everyday life. But you must remember that the "Past does not equal "Tomorrow". You are seeking a way to escape from all the trials and tribulations that oppress you at this time .. But at least you haven't given up .... If one pattern of behaviour doesn't seem to work ... then you'll change it for another....

Now there are many things in life that you require as being essential to your well-being ... but try as you may - something always seems to be getting in your way .... a word of advice .... "keep trying" and you may be pleasantly surprised to see just how matters turn out - .

You are a demanding egocentric and therefore quick to take offence. This attitude makes people feel somewhat inadequate when in your company ... and so it is no wonder that at times you feel alone .. and unwanted..

You are presently experiencing excessive stress as a result of self-restraint. You act and think differently from the common herd and you want to be liked and admired for yourself and to associate with people who feel and act as you do...Because of this need to be self-reliant and to break away from mediocrity, you are finding this situation most uncomfortable and you are experiencing considerable anxiety ... perhaps even more than you feel the capacity to cope with. You need to find a "soul mate". Someone whose standards are as high as your own. But where? Keep on searching... The situation is uncomfortable and you would like to break away from it, but you refuse to compromise with your opinions. You are unable to resolve the situation because you are continually postponing the making of necessary decisions. You are stubborn... but this is no deterrent to a happy life ...So why drop your standards ... Think positively ... everything will work out.. It has worked out successfully for you in the past ... and it will again in the future.

The tensions induced by trying to cope with conditions are really beyond your capabilities. This has resulted in experiencing considerable anxiety and stress. You are looking for confirmation from your nearest and dearest that you have the ability and strength to fulfil all of you needs and to be completely self-sufficient.When matters don't go right for you - you tend to become inhibited and blame others for your inadequacy.. You feel that there must be a way out from all the trials and tribulations that you have been experiencing of late ... and you are right... there is a solution... so don't give in - keep searching.

Damn..How the?What?I um...
Maybe I should look into changing my life...
Itchiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:33 PM   #7
whyamihere
Radeon R600

Location: On a pile of money with lots of beautiful ladies, London, European Union
whyamihere is still being judged by the masses

At this time you are feeling "Up tight" and you are urgently in need of rest and relaxation. But perhaps even more than that you need to overcome that feeling that you have been "hard done by" and treated with a complete lack of consideration. Maybe you have, but whatever may have been the cause of your inherent anxiety, you regard the situation as intolerable. But you are sufficiently competent to turn that situation around. You have indeed overcome similar problems in the past - and really - this one isn't too different.

You are a leader in every sense of the word. You know where you are going and you know what you need to do in order to get there. You exercise an inherent initiative in overcoming obstacles and difficulties. You either hold or wish to achieve a position of authority in authority by means of which full control can be exerted over events.

You are prepared to establish a particular relationship that is being made available to you at this time...it could be a satisfactory liaison...but there could be a certain amount of conflict involved...try to avoid direct confrontation at all costs...

Recent disappointment has led you to become truly introverted. You are becoming suspicious of everybody and consequently you now feel that you are unable to trust anybody..Unfortunately it would appear that you are curbing your natural enthusiasm and imaginative nature ... perhaps this is because you are fearful that you may become over enthused and find that you could possibly be carried away by wishful thinking... You are keeping your distance to see whether attitudes towards you are sincere - but this watchfulness could easily develop into suspicion and distrust.

You are inclined to be too trusting and you feel that you need to be on your guard against the possibility that your endeavours and actions may be misunderstood. Too often you have been taken advantage of and you have been mentally abused. Now you are seeking a relationship which can provide peace of mind, where you can be yourself and not have the need to put on a false front...

Maybe that's why I'm an insomniac... Only problem is that you'll never meet a more lazy person than me.

I laugh incredibly at the leadership bit.
And communism begat anti-communism...
And anti-communism begat facism...

Ahh, technology!

Last edited by whyamihere : Nov 7, 2001 at 09:39 PM.
whyamihere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:40 PM   #8
Darin

MY GAWD we are a troubled bunch.
Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:53 PM   #9
Mystik
Radeon Arctic Islands

Mystik is still being judged by the masses

You have always longed for tenderness, love and a sensitivity of feeling into which you would like to blend. You are a very gentle warm person and responsive to "All things bright and beautiful". This personifies a caring person... A person who "needs" and indeed "needs to be needed".

You are feeling very disillusioned at this time and you feel that you are being left out of things. You know - or you think you know what you want but you seem unable to exert the effort to achieve your objectives. As a consequence, you are feeling left out and neglected. You would like to be afforded greater security, and fewer problems.

You are trying to break away from the mundane existence that you have been experiencing of late. You have many high hopes and ideals but you are concerned whether circumstances will allow you to realise these ambitions. You want to spread your wings ... to broaden your fields of activities but you are concerned that your dreams are just that "dreams" which are not realistic. It concerns you that you are not thinking clearly at this time ... what you need is to get away from it all - to give you time to "think" A short vavation could well restore your confidence.

From every direction there appears to be unwarranted restrictions on your freedom of action and this is producing considerable stress..You're really looking for independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoiding any obligations or anything which might prove hampering. You are being subjected to considerable pressures and you would like nothing better than to escape from them, but you tend to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this. Whichever way you turn you are being frustrated. You need to be free to do your "thing" in your own way...

Old Nov 7, 2001, 09:59 PM   #10
Itchiee
Why Bother?

Itchiee is still being judged by the masses

Hey we all have stress...
You think it's ATi related?
Itchiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 10:13 PM   #11
whyamihere
Radeon R600

Location: On a pile of money with lots of beautiful ladies, London, European Union
whyamihere is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberStoner
Hey we all have stress...
You think it's ATi related?
If I have any then one source it would have to be is the computer... memory, keyboard, mouse, ps/2 ports all screwing me around. The Radeon is one of the few things that is working (fingers crossed).

Other than that, my highest stress levels are being produced by a few moronic individuals on this planet, in particularly Jamie Oliver, Robbie Williams, Mr Beckham (and David) and every pop, rap, nu-metal, easy listening, soft rock and r'n'b (the pop crap, not the true rhythem and blues) act that walked the face of this earth.
And communism begat anti-communism...
And anti-communism begat facism...

Ahh, technology!
whyamihere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 10:53 PM   #12
Ryoko
Excessively retarded

Ryoko is still being judged by the masses

Your mind is never at rest ..You are continually striving to influence all those about you. You have some excellent ideas but you persist in trying to persuade others just how great your ideas really are. Maybe you are trying too hard...Take it easy... remember - "Everything comes to those who wait".

Everything seems to be going against you at this time .. Try as you may - you are meeting with considerable resistance at every turn. Nothing is going as you would plan. The situation is difficult and you are trying to persist in your objectives against resistance. It would appear that you are being very secretive about your future plans just in case people around you try to thwart you.

There are at times of everyone's life when "compromise" is the name of the game...and this is the time. So you have no alternative but to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving satisfaction through physical activity.

All of your stress arises from lack of mutual understanding. The existing situation is unsatisfactory and you feel that you are unable to improve it without the help and co-operation of others. The need for understanding and for affectionate "give and take" remains unsatisfied. You are experiencing the feeling of being "handcuffed" ... "tied down" ... "hindered" ..."restrained" and this untenable situation is giving rise to impatience, irritability and the desire to escape from it all..

Matters are not all that they would appear to be and you are critical of the existing conditions which you feel are confused and disorganised. You are therefore looking for a modus operendi which will simplify the situation so that you will be able to see the "trees in the woods".

more true than you guys would know.

all i did was relax, close my eyes, and started clicking. not one bit of this isn't right on.
Intel i7 2700k CPU @4.6GHz, Radeon HD6950 GPU, Mushkin 7-8-7-24 1.6GHz RAM, 20.3TB HDD+SSD (16.3TB usable), 33k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU @4.4GHz, Radeon HD5870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, 2TB HDD 29k PPD Intel C2D E7500 CPU, Radeon HD5770 GPU, 1.06GHz RAM, 1TB HDD, 3k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU, Radeon HD6870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, .75TB HDD, 20k PPD
All folding for Rage3d.
"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world."
I remember when movies had plots and video games didn't.
Ryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 10:55 PM   #13
Himself
Resident

Himself is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
You are tending to pursue your objectives with concentrated intensity and it would seem that whatever obstacles may come into your path - you will stick to your guns and will not allow yourself to be deflected from your purpose. You are striving to achieve recognition and what is more - you deserve it

You like the better things in life. You are sensuous and emotional. You are a follower of the Arts ... and you seek an environment that will give you the fulfilment to the senses that you need.

Your involvement seldom measure up to your high emotional expectations and your "needs" to be "loved" and "cared for", have in the past often led to extreme disappointment. But a change is in the wind...make a firm decision to start anew...Just"think" it...and it will happen..

Matters have not gone well for you. You are experiencing severe stress trying to guard yourself from further disappointments.It would seem that all of your hopes and dreams have not been realised .. and you are now beginning to doubt yourself. You no longer wish to be further advised by anyone and you insist on going it alone... to control your own destiny. Even though deep down you doubt whether things will get better in the future... you have one consolation - and that is that they couldn't possibly get worse. Unwilling to give up anything that you possess, you are looking for some sort of security as a protection against any further setback or loss of position and prestige. You are so negative that you tend to exaggerate your problems and refuse to accept any advice from so called well-meaning friends.

Whatever you have tried to do seems to have gone wrong and you are now quite convinced that there is little point of formulating new objectives and it is this belief that has resulted in the stress and anxiety. You would like to be able to communicate with other people who think as you do. At this time there seems to be no-one on the horizon nor is there any prospect of meeting anyone in the immediate future. But it must be said that you are really a "trier" and indications are that you will .... as indeed you have in the past "bounce back".
When ain't that special. LOL!
Himself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 10:56 PM   #14
Ryoko
Excessively retarded

Ryoko is still being judged by the masses

holy @!%&!!!! i just did it again, closed my eyes, started clicking, had no idea if i was clicking in the window... SAME RESULTS!!!

Your mind is never at rest ..You are continually striving to influence all those about you. You have some excellent ideas but you persist in trying to persuade others just how great your ideas really are. Maybe you are trying too hard...Take it easy... remember - "Everything comes to those who wait".

Everything seems to be going against you at this time .. Try as you may - you are meeting with considerable resistance at every turn. Nothing is going as you would plan. The situation is difficult and you are trying to persist in your objectives against resistance. It would appear that you are being very secretive about your future plans just in case people around you try to thwart you.

There are at times of everyone's life when "compromise" is the name of the game...and this is the time. So you have no alternative but to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving satisfaction through physical activity.

All of your stress arises from lack of mutual understanding. The existing situation is unsatisfactory and you feel that you are unable to improve it without the help and co-operation of others. The need for understanding and for affectionate "give and take" remains unsatisfied. You are experiencing the feeling of being "handcuffed" ... "tied down" ... "hindered" ..."restrained" and this untenable situation is giving rise to impatience, irritability and the desire to escape from it all..

Matters are not all that they would appear to be and you are critical of the existing conditions which you feel are confused and disorganised. You are therefore looking for a modus operendi which will simplify the situation so that you will be able to see the "trees in the woods".
Intel i7 2700k CPU @4.6GHz, Radeon HD6950 GPU, Mushkin 7-8-7-24 1.6GHz RAM, 20.3TB HDD+SSD (16.3TB usable), 33k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU @4.4GHz, Radeon HD5870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, 2TB HDD 29k PPD Intel C2D E7500 CPU, Radeon HD5770 GPU, 1.06GHz RAM, 1TB HDD, 3k PPD Intel i7 2600k CPU, Radeon HD6870 GPU, 1.3GHz RAM, .75TB HDD, 20k PPD
All folding for Rage3d.
"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world."
I remember when movies had plots and video games didn't.
Ryoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 11:04 PM   #15
ZepBrian
Banned

ZepBrian is still being judged by the masses

i dont know....... i got to the first screen and i read the first words, and was like...................... no

sorry
ZepBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2001, 11:06 PM   #16
AmanoJaku
Whoooo wanta some wang?

AmanoJaku is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by ZepBrian
i dont know....... i got to the first screen and i read the first words, and was like...................... no

sorry
your loss
NO COMPASSION

I am Alpha and Omega.
The beginning and the end.
The first and the last.

this sig was automatically shortened to meet the 10-lines max rule
AmanoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2001, 04:43 AM   #17
konjini
Radeon Northern Islands

konjini is still being judged by the masses

Default Mine profile

Quote:

You are very ambitious... and because you seek and need recognition - you try in your own way to impress people and you want to be looked up to... To be both popular and admired, you feel that there is a gap which separates you from your fellow man.. or woman, as the case may be ... but this anxiety is an unnecessary one. Keep on the way you are going ... and you may surprise yourself ...

Always anxious to accept the role of the leader, as indeed you often work well with people, but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat... and someone who understands you is so important in your life...

Many people will consider you egotistical and full of your own self importance. On the surface you could well give this impression ... and perhaps the reason for this complacent attitude is because at times you indeed have that "short fuse" and quick to take offence.

Presently, you are experiencing stress because of restriction on your independence. You need and seek respect from other people and it is essential that they appreciate you for yourself and not for what they would like you to be. You have your own beliefs and convictions and you would like to be respected for them. You are anxious to avail yourself of every opportunity that may come your way but nevertheless, come what may, you have the need to control your own destiny without imposed limitations or restrictions.

You are trying to build up your own position and you resist all external influences. You insist that you are your own person and you will not tolerate any outside interference. Decisive and proud, you are true managerial material...
konjini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2001, 04:50 AM   #18
Chicane-UK

Chicane-UK is still being judged by the masses

Smile

Mine was pretty good, but I already closed the window. The profile seemed to pretty much match me which is cool
Old Nov 8, 2001, 05:05 AM   #19
WyreTheWolf
fuzzy ears

WyreTheWolf is still being judged by the masses

Talking

This is such a laugh.

Results:

"At this time in your life you feel like "giving up". For every time you have tried to build up your hopes and dreams .. something has come along to burst the balloon. You may feel that, at this particular moment in your life, there seems to be no chance of fulfilling these dreams .. but you are so wrong. You are the sort of person that can influence any situation, that is - If you don't give up. So consciously make the effort ... You have that inherent power to succeed ...

You are looking for excitement and stimulation and you are ready to try anything .... but be careful not to take too many risks.

It's the old old story ... I am misunderstood ... my partner, (be it in your private life or in business) just doesn't understand me and YOU also believe at this time that you are being completely MISUNDERSTOOD by one and all. It then obviously follows that you naturally feel inhibited and not appreciated... It is perhaps because of this belief that you feel compelled to stand back and let the rest of the world go by.......As for developing a firm relationship ... Inwardly, deep down in your subconscious mind you are wary of even trying to get close to another person because you feel that, if you open up your heart and feelings ... you are sure to get hurt. But since you are living in a society where close relationships are the norm ... you feel that there is that need to conform.. but any close relationships of any magnitude that you may have tried in the past have unfortunately left you without any sense of emotional involvement.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You need to be needed and would like a situation where you will no longer be subjected to pressures and demands from those about you ... There is no harm in "dreaming". But it is you - and only you that can be able to realise those dreams and to turn them into reality."

I don't really feel this way at all.

Oh well.....

These "cookie cutter" answers usually are so wide spanning that something in them rings true.
-= 3 x Dell 24" IPS UltraSharp U2412M | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 =-

-= PROUDLY FOLDING FOR TEAM Rage3D! =-
WyreTheWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2001, 07:31 AM   #20
Caleb
Radeon Arctic Islands

Caleb is still being judged by the masses

Enough is enough - and you feel that you've had enough for a while. You don't need any more battles. You just would like to be able to shout "stop" and experience a little peace and calm ... even if it be only for a little while. This doesn't mean that you need to cut yourself off from the rest of the world ... it just means that you are seeking some respite... some physical or emotional relaxation that could release some of the the tension and possibly reduce the internal conflict....

You are a leader and possibly at this tine in a position of authority. But you are experiencing problems ... You are not quite sure how to handle the present situation .. .

You are feeling under considerable pressure and you are being forced to make concessions. You are not particularly happy with this state of affairs but you feel that you have no alternative. If you were to force issues you would be left out or completely ignored by one and all ...

You wish to safeguard yourself against criticism or conflict and to embed yourself in a protected situation. You are a difficult person to relate to and very difficult to please

Hmm something ALWAYS hits close to home, much of this is utter bullshit and the answers are designed to fit almost everybody.
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2001, 07:37 AM   #21
ATI FURY-OUS
feeling stressed daily

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Default my result

You want to be regarded as an exiting and interesting personality able to persuade others to comply with your beliefs and ideas. You are charming and able to influence other people who come into your sphere of influence. You like mental stimulation and you are the sort of person who is prepared to "try anything once". Your confidence is so much so that others are often swept away by your enthusiasm.

You "need to be needed". As an idealist you are intolerant of anything short special consideration from those close to you. If you do not get what you seek you are apt to become reclusive and you will close the doors of all those within your sphere of influence.

Enough is enough ... But the problems never seem to stop. They never stop.. You feel, and maybe you are right, that the problems seem to go on and on ...and you have indeed had more than your fair share of trials and tribulations. But to give you credit ...You bounce back - Time again and again.... you stick to your beliefs because deep down you have that inner knowledge, that "belief" system that in the end -everything will turn out OK...and you are right....it will !

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all ... The existing situation is not of your liking. You have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others ... and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of "total surrender". This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome; You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able can you maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence "you need to be needed" ... and at the same time... .."you need to need".

You are greatly impressed by individuality and have interest in people who have outstanding qualities. You try to imitate those people that you admire and their characteristics, hoping that you will be able to display similar qualities in your own personality
Old Nov 8, 2001, 08:51 PM   #22
ZepBrian
Banned

ZepBrian is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally posted by AmanoJaku

your loss

eh, probably.... hell, i probably need it after the dya i had today
ZepBrian is offline   Reply With Quote