Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jan 21, 2020, 09:31 PM   #901
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Gay bone with bow and plough the sword when she is about to cum.

Your parents pull you out of Goat school at the age of 5?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2020, 11:30 PM   #902
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Your parents pull you out of Goat school at the age of 5?
Yeah that is why I was making you with your mum.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2020, 03:20 PM   #903
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Origins, to me was way better that RDR2

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 2, 2020, 05:00 AM   #904
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Most of Odyssey strikes me as reasonable, but the lows of the game are pretty damn terrible for a AAA game. Most side quests I've bumped into, are little more than "kill these bandits" and - ugh - "fetch these flowers". Really Ubi, plain fetch quests? In 2018? For a love potion? And then on another island, another fetch quest for yet another love potion?

The world is wonderfully crafted, as always, and that's why I'll definitely keep playing. But a bit of creativity, some quality writing, some interesting characters voiced in a way that doesn't make my ears bleed wouldn't have hurt the game.

The game asks a *lot* of my patience, but the story and missions don't (yet?) offer much in return. Please tell me it gets better and better.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 05:07 AM   #905
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

It’s gets better
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2020, 08:19 AM   #906
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It’s does gets better like Megaman’s Mum last night.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 09:49 AM   #907
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sidequest Creativity Award goes to: "I'm leaving Athens, not sure to leave a note with my commander, or with this tradesman. Go with the tradesman? Alright, bring him this letter." I bring the letter, literally 200 meters from where I started. Two lines of conversation, +4k XP.

It's not dreadful, but it could've been so, sooo much better.

Old Feb 2, 2020, 02:15 PM   #908
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

it is what it is at points
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2020, 02:17 PM   #909
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

That's disappointing. I'm just finishing up AC Origins and felt the same way with all the quests in that game. I was really hoping Odyssey was better.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 08:32 PM   #910
KAC
That postcount though...

There are tons of sides that are extremely fun. However, there are also ones that you don’t want to finish. Either way there is tons of good content to warrant a play through and add to that the 6 DLCs and the game is absolutely dope in the storyline department.
Old Feb 2, 2020, 08:35 PM   #911
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
There are tons of sides that are extremely fun. However, there are also ones that you don’t want to finish. Either way there is tons of good content to warrant a play through and add to that the 6 DLCs and the game is absolutely dope in the storyline department.
What the man said.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2020, 10:36 PM   #912
Arioch
3D Vision Fanboy

Arioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyArioch can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

The Discovery Tour is neat as there is a lot of interesting history to explore. I sometimes go thru some of it after a long day of work where I don't feel like actually playing anything.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2020, 02:11 AM   #913
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled withtheshadowcult is not someone to be trifled with

just ignore the side quest stuff. what i do is take any jobs listed on the boat or the message boards that dont have timers, then mainly just do the story missions as there are three full storys to follow. Then take any side quests that happen to be near me, that are not fetch/kill quests.

Like the one nearby when going for the oracle near the start of the game to hunt legendary beasts, or some of the more involved ones from high statis people like generals and stuff.
Feather_Of_A_Phoenix: Nah I think it's utterly ridiculous when I invalidate someones very existence and they get mad at me. Like the **** I was just attacking an integral part of you! Why you gotta get mad at me?
theshadowcult is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2020, 11:33 AM   #914
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwardsOverclockN' can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

This game will be free to play for the weekend, starting tomorrow.

TechSpot Link
Old Mar 19, 2020, 08:06 AM   #915
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Anyone know how to actually get and play this for free on Steam?

I see that I can buy it, but there is no way to download/play it without buying it first.
Old Mar 19, 2020, 08:58 AM   #916
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Free play should be live, but I guess Steam is dragging their feet. I'd just play it through the Uplay client if you're itching. The Steam version launches Uplay anyway.
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2020, 09:33 AM   #917
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Free play should be live, but I guess Steam is dragging their feet. I'd just play it through the Uplay client if you're itching. The Steam version launches Uplay anyway.
Totally forgot about the Uplay application. Fired that up and have it downloading through that to try out. Thanks!
Old Mar 19, 2020, 09:39 AM   #918
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Totally forgot about the Uplay application. Fired that up and have it downloading through that to try out. Thanks!
Enjoy!

yoz
Old Mar 19, 2020, 01:46 PM   #919
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Sadly, going to pass on buying the game after briefly checking it out and the benchmark tool. Simply doesn't run worth a crap on a 1080Ti at 4k. In Origins, I could turn the FPS lock on at 45fps and it was fine and smooth enough that it didn't matter.

This game is operating mostly in the 30's for framerate and runs like garbage. Oh well, will come back to it when I have a 3080Ti.
Old Mar 19, 2020, 01:48 PM   #920
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Sadly, going to pass on buying the game after briefly checking it out and the benchmark tool. Simply doesn't run worth a crap on a 1080Ti at 4k. In Origins, I could turn the FPS lock on at 45fps and it was fine and smooth enough that it didn't matter.

This game is operating mostly in the 30's for framerate and runs like garbage. Oh well, will come back to it when I have a 3080Ti.
Yeah that crazy draw distance is a killer, even @ 1440p.

Can you play this on another screen? I think the game's worth it.

yoz
Old Mar 19, 2020, 01:58 PM   #921
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yeah that crazy draw distance is a killer, even @ 1440p.

Can you play this on another screen? I think the game's worth it.
Nah, I'll just wait until the new cards are out. Plenty of games to play in the meantime. I have quite a backlog plus new games are being released. I'm patient and can wait.
Old Mar 19, 2020, 02:04 PM   #922
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Nah, I'll just wait until the new cards are out. Plenty of games to play in the meantime. I have quite a backlog plus new games are being released. I'm patient and can wait.
Cool, keep it on your radar.

yoz
Old Mar 24, 2020, 08:01 PM   #923
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Just bought it for $20. This is the first Ass creed I've been interested in, hope it's good.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2020, 08:33 PM   #924
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Just bought it for $20. This is the first Ass creed I've been interested in, hope it's good.
Hope you like it as much as I did.

yoz
Old Mar 25, 2020, 05:03 AM   #925
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Overclock turn the volumetric clouds down to very high or high or med. Med if running 4k. 4k is hard for new titles with my 2080 let alone a 1080ti. Now the only way this is even possible is if you turn down the settings. Id rather gsme at 1440 than 4k.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Mar 25, 2020, 09:52 AM   #926
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Overclock turn the volumetric clouds down to very high or high or med. Med if running 4k. 4k is hard for new titles with my 2080 let alone a 1080ti. Now the only way this is even possible is if you turn down the settings. Id rather gsme at 1440 than 4k.
Well, 2080 and 1080Ti are about the same. Just a few fps difference in most titles.

But that aside, 4k is definitely tough. But I'd rather play it in 4k no matter what. I can wait until it's playable. The game isn't free to test any more, so I've lost my window of opportunity. Thanks though!
Old Mar 25, 2020, 03:52 PM   #927
Nascar24
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Nascar24 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I think this one I ended up going with 4k locked at 30fps with everything on, on my 1080 Ti. It just doesn't bother me. You play console its the same thing with less detail on the console.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2020, 04:12 PM   #928
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I think this one I ended up going with 4k locked at 30fps with everything on, on my 1080 Ti. It just doesn't bother me. You play console its the same thing with less detail on the console.
I can do 45fps, as I played Origins that way the entire time. But dropping it to 30fps is nowhere near smooth enough. I just can't seem to get use to it. I realize console games run at that. But for whatever reason, it's just doesn't feel as smooth as they run. I can wait, plenty other games to play.
Old Mar 26, 2020, 07:17 PM   #929
Evileh

2080 has surpassed the 1080ti quite a bit since it's launch
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Mar 27, 2020, 12:43 PM   #930
xCLAVEx
Not gone

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Hope you like it as much as I did.
Haven't proceeded very far in the game yet but so far it's ok. The animation is putting me off though, it seems very "stiff". Just doesn't feel like it flows naturally at all.

"Be careful what you say, not everybody is open minded"

"If Fascism Ever Comes to America, It Will Come in the Name of Liberalism -Ronald Reagan"
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote