Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Oct 31, 2018, 05:17 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Arrowverse

I don't think any one of these shows warrants it's own thread, but the arrowverse as a whole? well, maybe...

So anyone following? If so, are you all in balls deep? or just the tip? I couldn't get in to Supergirl but everything else is cool I guess. I really like the legends, especially how they do not take themselves seriously at all, the John Noble episode being a prime and excellent example, the meta was strong with that episode, loved every minute.

The current season of Arrow is looking alright but Felicity is starting to get on my nerves. Also kinda looking forward to the Batwoman cross over event, hope its worth it.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Deimos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2018, 08:12 AM   #2
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I only watch the flush. I couldn’t care about an emo like arrow or a nasal bitch like super girl. Legends have none of the characters worth a dime. Flush is ok I guess. This season has started strong but as always there is 17 episodes worth of content stretched on 23-24 episodes. So it does get boring from time to time.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:43 AM   #3
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

I enjoy them all, Flash and Arrow are the strongest, but both have stuggled at times.

Legends is the only one I consider rubbish, LOL I only watch it during the 4 ep crossover events.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 31, 2018, 12:38 PM   #4
Athena
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Athena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete strangerAthena once held a door open for a complete stranger

I watch from time to time then it gets on my nerves and I give up then I come back and watch again. I eventually get through most all of it. Arrow seems to be the series that I do not get through all the episodes any more. Also I have not watched any of the new Black lightning. Legends is the most fun for me because it does not preach so much at me followed by Flash. Super Girl and Arrow just to much pain and preaching, keep it fun guy like in the early years.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 02:13 PM   #5
Capt. Picard
Radeon Northern Islands

Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Capt. Picard once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Yep, I'm addicted to Arrow and Flash.

Legends of tomorrow ... meh. It's okay, I guess. Although I haven't watched the last 2 series.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 09:28 PM   #6
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Deimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete strangerDeimos once held a door open for a complete stranger

The latest series of legends is hilarious, fricken unicorns with laser beams and fairy god-mothers loving every minute of it.

It's clearly on the bubble though, hell they are even openly talking about their ratings with the "time bureau" and how maybe magic will improve their ratings so they don't get cancelled

Yeah, its trash but its so bad its good.

Mars:
Intel S2600CP4 | Dual Xeon E5-2670 (Octa core HT 3.3Ghz) | 64GB DDR3 ECC 1600Mhz | 2 x 120GB Vertex 3 SSD RAID 0 (OS) + 240GB Vertex 2 3.5" (VMs) | Intel RAID Module RMS25PB080 + 8 X 2TB WD RAID 5

Deimos on Steam
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:20 PM   #7
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'andino once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I like them all.

Couldn't get into the Black Lightning though.

None of them are quite as well done as Smallville though.

That was 10 years of good TV.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 02:45 AM   #8
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

It's necro time.

Legends of tomorrow is probably now the best of teh arrowverse shows; it's the only one that doesn't take itself seriously.

The John Noble episode was fricken hilarious. John Noble voices a villain in the season, the legends time travelled to the set of LOTR and got 'John Noble' to record an ear-worm to trick the villain's minion in to doing something. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I just read the synopsis for Season 5's crossover event and Brandon Routh will be playing 'another version of Superman'. Superman Returns Returns? It HAS to be a gag. Can't wait.

Mars:

Deimos on Steam
Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:11 AM   #9
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
It's necro time.

Legends of tomorrow is probably now the best of teh arrowverse shows; it's the only one that doesn't take itself seriously.

The John Noble episode was fricken hilarious. John Noble voices a villain in the season, the legends time travelled to the set of LOTR and got 'John Noble' to record an ear-worm to trick the villain's minion in to doing something. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I just read the synopsis for Season 5's crossover event and Brandon Routh will be playing 'another version of Superman'. Superman Returns Returns? It HAS to be a gag. Can't wait.
It's the Crisis event, you kinda need to watch all 5 eps (Supergirl -> Batwoman -> Flash -> Arrow -> Legends).

Basically, CW is brining every iteration of DC film and TV into a single event. There's references to Tim Burtans batman, 1960s batman, Superman (1980s) Superman (2000s), Smallville, 1990s Flash, etc.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:59 AM   #10
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I loved who they got to play bruce wayne
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 06:57 PM   #11
Canesfan2020
Radeon Northern Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Are these shows not woke yet
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 07:31 PM   #12
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canesfan2020 View Post
Are these shows not woke yet
Super girl is so woke I stopped watching it. I mean when you spend more time telling viewers how hard yet special being a lesbian is, and make that more important that the actual super hero... Give me a break.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 07:57 PM   #13
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I heard that Batwoman is the worst show ever made?

They all look so cheap, like fan made parodies.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 08:26 PM   #14
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
I loved who they got to play bruce wayne
I loved all the cameos in that episode. Also, check out the easter-eggs in Wayne Manor. That Bat-suit was lifted direct from the games, I'm sure of it.

These shows have no real substance. It's a guilty pleasure for me.

The Batwoman crysis episode was actually pretty great though.

Mars:

Deimos on Steam
Old Dec 10, 2019, 08:58 PM   #15
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I am watching the cross gays and lesbos event. I only like the flash. Rest is utter shite and Arrow is such an emo gay all the time that I want to smack him in the face. They even brought back the fat small vile lol.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 12:14 AM   #16
Deimos
Radeon Sea Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I am watching the cross gays and lesbos event. I only like the flash. Rest is utter shite and Arrow is such an emo gay all the time that I want to smack him in the face. They even brought back the fat small vile lol.
Yeah I don't think he is fat. He was in Lucifer for a season and he is jacked. Much bigger than his Smallville days, defintiely not fat.

Mars:

Deimos on Steam
Old Dec 11, 2019, 09:30 PM   #17
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I don't do Arrow/Flush etc anymore. Super boring **** episode one after the other. I managed to watch 2 seasons and I was like 'F this'
Sundance Kid V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 10:56 PM   #18
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
Yeah I don't think he is fat. He was in Lucifer for a season and he is jacked. Much bigger than his Smallville days, defintiely not fat.
He's definitely sexiest when he wears lipstick though. I'm sure there's plenty of gays here who are into this:

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580

Last edited by SubCog : Dec 11, 2019 at 11:55 PM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote