Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 7, 2019, 04:41 AM   #421
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Episode 5 was perfectly fine! Only complaint I have about this season is the short length of the episodes.
+1, seriously right, feels like a show just gets going and then is over...
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 07:05 AM   #422
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

People saying typical filler, but I mean what exactly is there to make it non filler?

It's a bounty hunter looking after a baby yoda, and is now wanted in the galaxy. I don't thinkl there's REALLY that much more to it.

OFcourse there's a few things like Kamino guy etc, but those were very tiny threads.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 10:08 AM   #423
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboy View Post
The newbie guy was lame. Otherwise it was was fine. I liked seeing Mos Eisley again.
Don't you see that's how they manipulate your heart strings of nostalgia, setting you up he suckered up?

It wasn't just the newbie that sucked, it was the nanny or babysitter and a 50 year old yoda clone that has completely black eyes and makes human baby sounds and that bizarre scene with the sand people and why the hell does everyone know to call him "Mando"? This show is a sh#t show sitcom basically... no real depth and no genuine geekiness like the OT and PT that came from George Lucas's soul... this is cookie cutter as hell... already "Mando" is another "John Snow" character or maybe it's too soon to heal from that crap fest.

One thing that really bothers me is that Disney is dictating their rule on a sensitive character type like Yoda... even if 50 years has a variable, turtles and frogs develop into adolescence and adulthood and pretty much go on a long lifespan. Hell even the children turtles in Finding Nemo had dialogue that wasn't manipulative to casual non Star Wars ppl which is the gimmick here lol sad

"Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Helghast... till the end of days!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxcT6LEVzk Disney Star Wars SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QESGXTFFZXM Kaz PTVD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dogMXzbz9js
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L--rU3Wq3WU My Bugatti V

Last edited by Akumajo : Dec 7, 2019 at 10:13 AM.
Akumajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 7, 2019, 01:40 PM   #424
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumajo View Post
Don't you see that's how they manipulate your heart strings of nostalgia, setting you up he suckered up?

It wasn't just the newbie that sucked, it was the nanny or babysitter and a 50 year old yoda clone that has completely black eyes and makes human baby sounds and that bizarre scene with the sand people and why the hell does everyone know to call him "Mando"? This show is a sh#t show sitcom basically... no real depth and no genuine geekiness like the OT and PT that came from George Lucas's soul... this is cookie cutter as hell... already "Mando" is another "John Snow" character or maybe it's too soon to heal from that crap fest.

One thing that really bothers me is that Disney is dictating their rule on a sensitive character type like Yoda... even if 50 years has a variable, turtles and frogs develop into adolescence and adulthood and pretty much go on a long lifespan. Hell even the children turtles in Finding Nemo had dialogue that wasn't manipulative to casual non Star Wars ppl which is the gimmick here lol sad
Of course I can see it. This is Di$ney Star Wars. I either watch this show or I don't, just like with the movies. I know what they are going in.

What people seem to be missing is the reality that this is a Western. That explains the kinds of stories we're seeing, and the music. When people realize that it's a Western set in the Star Wars universe, then maybe they'll either chill out and enjoy it for what it is, or they'll move on. Either way there'll be a bit more peace in the world.

So I watch it knowing what it is, and I enjoy what there is to enjoy. In this episode I saw Mos Eisley, a space battle, and a some neat costumes.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 02:15 PM   #425
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Here's my basic perspective when it comes to anything new with Star Wars:

(1) I endured the Holiday Special
(2) then I endured the Ewoks, including two TV movies
(3) then I endured the "Special" Editions
(4) then I endured the mixed bag of the Prequels
(5) then I endured the one viewing each of Farce Awakens and Least Jedi.

Thats over 40 years of enduring crap. Despite all that poodoo there's a lot to love, and that's why we are fans.

In (1) there was the cartoon where we were introduced to Mandalorians, including Boba Fett. Not accidentally, the Mandalorian of the TV show is that Mandalorian we saw, other than his name. He is that character in all but name, but here we're seeing him grow as a person and character. That's pretty darn cool, IMO.

In (2), well they're Ewoks. I don't like them. Only watched them once and that was because they were something Star Wars when there was nothing but the original trilogy and a few Han Solo and Lando books, which I read.

In (3), well they were our favorite movies back on the big screen and we could go see them with our friends. Again, these were the only new non-printed material we had besides the OT, and this was pre-DVD. Laserdisc was rare and very expensive and then there was VHS, non-widescreen.

In (4) there was a whole new trilogy!! We got Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, the Jedi Council, the Old Republic, Darth Sidious, and the political intrigue we read about way back in '76 or '77 in the Prologue of Episode IV's novelization, plus the clone wars. Plus various neat things here and there. It also brought us the original Clone Wars cartoon series, which was excellent.

With (5), they don't exist. I don't know what you're talking about.

With the Mandalorian, we have a Western set in SW universe, following around basically the guy we saw way back in the Holiday Special.

Find the good where you can, and leave the rest, because *if* there's anything good to be found, it's always going to be a mixed bag.
Old Dec 7, 2019, 10:19 PM   #426
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

They could have shown the Mandalorian boning the wrestler chick (with his helmet on) all day and it would have made a better show.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 10:25 PM   #427
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

They're going to need to hurry up and make more stuff like this, or disney+ has nothing to offer.

This is going to end up being way to short.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 11:35 PM   #428
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
With (5), they don't exist. I don't know what you're talking about.
I also heard rumors that there were some Matrix sequels, but I'm pretty settled that they don't exist too.

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2019, 11:50 PM   #429
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwardsSubCog can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
They're going to need to hurry up and make more stuff like this, or disney+ has nothing to offer.
I've been watching through Minnie's Bowtique with my 3 year old daughter. She says Disney+ is great!

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2019, 02:40 AM   #430
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post

This is going to end up being way to short.
yeah once the mandalorian is over and i burn through the nostalgia fest of 90s marvel cartoons and a few movies i'll probably play the cancel/renew game based on what new stuff goes up
Old Dec 8, 2019, 03:39 PM   #431
X-Nemesis
Radeon R520

X-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyX-Nemesis can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Make this series about a Bounty Hunter, ACTUALLY DOING BOUNTIES, not baby sitting. Make it R-Rated, and have each episode be about a single difficult bounty the Mando has to complete, and underneath these, draw out a season long arc from a compelling sub-story.

And also leave out all things Woke and PC.
X-Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2019, 04:37 PM   #432
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nemesis View Post
Make this series about a Bounty Hunter, ACTUALLY DOING BOUNTIES, not baby sitting. Make it R-Rated, and have each episode be about a single difficult bounty the Mando has to complete, and underneath these, draw out a season long arc from a compelling sub-story.

First take it off Di$ney +, then you might get that.
Old Dec 8, 2019, 08:49 PM   #433
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
I don't think Disney+ is for you...
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2019, 08:55 PM   #434
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

You drive a lifted truck don’t you? Probably have a class ring, like to brag about that game you scored 4 touchdowns in back in high school?

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2019, 01:52 AM   #435
NWR_Midnight
Radeon Volcanic Islands

NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'NWR_Midnight once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
You drive a lifted truck don’t you? Probably have a class ring, like to brag about that game you scored 4 touchdowns in back in high school?

And he bagged the Prom Queen!!

~I had the right to remain silent, I just didn't have the ability. ~ Ron White
~You can't fix Stupid! ~ Ron White
~There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. - ~Stupid is forever. ~ Ron White
~Life is a hard teacher, it gives you the test before it teaches you the lesson.
~It's never to late to have a good childhood! The older you are, the better the toys! ~ My Dad
~Live everyday as though it is your last, it can all end at any moment!
NWR_Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2019, 08:49 AM   #436
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I'm enjoying it, but there are parts where I feel like that's directly taken from Seven Samurai, and that part is from Unforgiven, and that part is Shane, etc. When I point them out to my son, he just ignores me and keeps watching.
huskylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2019, 09:37 AM   #437
necropimp
666 Flavors

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
I'm enjoying it, but there are parts where I feel like that's directly taken from Seven Samurai, and that part is from Unforgiven, and that part is Shane, etc. When I point them out to my son, he just ignores me and keeps watching.
well it is a star wars themed love letter to old westerns... so even seven samurai fits when you remember magnificent seven is seven samurai as a western
Old Dec 9, 2019, 09:55 AM   #438
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
I'm enjoying it
I'm starting to come around. I, like some of those complaining in this thread, was expecting something different. However, I'm starting to come around to what they want this series to be and enjoy it. I do agree that having a "bounty per episode" will get old so I'm hoping for some variation.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2019, 04:45 PM   #439
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post

Those are all over the place around here. I call them "Bro-Trucks", and they're a plague, if only for their headlights that blind all other drivers everywhere they go.
Old Dec 9, 2019, 10:32 PM   #440
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Akumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete strangerAkumajo once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
First take it off Di$ney +, then you might get that.
Did you miss the first episode? The Mandalorian cuts a guy in half with a DOOR... they set out a MANLY TAKE NO SHAT action set up... how did this turn into Hulk Hogan wears a ballerina outfit?

Plus they had a MANLY looking female that looks kinda weird basically wipe the floor with him... what the hell... isn't that like a take over... hey "Mando, you ain't the main character around here" a but too much feministic stuff right there... man even a Sith influenced Anakin murdered younglings.

I kinda mentioned before that horrible episode that the action scenes resemble some kid playing a make believe battle that goes way too far with too much impossible odds danger... like ok let's have danger but lets not make it bs where a miracle happens... that's the worst television trope.. especially when he was using the flame thrower in the middle of a fire fight where everyone was gunning for his hide.

Anyways I hope they improve because even if there is a spaghetti Western angle... even those movies didn't have some guy cut in half with a slicing door... if that's Disney plus g rating something ain't right.

If anything there's just still too many guilible people in the fanbase willing to accept this garbage star wars disney/Kennedy edition."

Old Dec 10, 2019, 02:26 AM   #441
necropimp
666 Flavors

Quote:
Plus they had a MANLY looking female that looks kinda weird basically wipe the floor with him... what the hell... isn't that like a take over... hey "Mando, you ain't the main character around here" a but too much feministic stuff right there...
first off... he got in a fairly evenly matched fight with someone who was in a top level special forces type unit within the rebel alliance

second... you really paint a picture of what kind of shitdick cumstain you must be with how you worded this statement
Old Dec 10, 2019, 08:00 PM   #442
Akumajo
White Devil Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by necropimp View Post
first off... he got in a fairly evenly matched fight with someone who was in a top level special forces type unit within the rebel alliance

second... you really paint a picture of what kind of shitdick cumstain you must be with how you worded this statement
So you're her fanboy and that excuses the logic presented in the episode?

That character, like the characters in that same episode and the fourth episode were rammed into the story in a way that does not fit in unless you are promoting some type of subliminal message.

We already know that since A New Hope that female characters, even if they were a princess or captive, that they were not useless or unable to fight... but her muscle woman character looks clearly way too manly compared to Warrior Princess Zena... who was way more rugged and tough, prettier and the main character... there is a running pattern and fanboism and attempting your lame personal attacks do not defend a show from being very shitty even if it has the label STAR WARS on it...

The Mandalorians have a reputation and even in Return of the Jedi, Han Solo was the UNLIKELY character in an unlikely way to take out a character that made logical and funny way that did not really insult the character in the process... the way this new character was introduced was not even cool... I be you just like ANY new character in star wars because it's star wars... you are nothing but a yes-man and cannot form a critical opinion.

Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:24 PM   #443
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Off-topic, but what happened to the Wonder Woman thread? Did it get P&R'd into the dumpster, or what?

Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:35 PM   #444
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Seems that the ww 1984 thread was shut because of P&R. But looks like it was just one person posting p&r stuff. Investigating.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2019, 11:50 PM   #445
necropimp
666 Flavors

Quote:
So you're her fanboy and that excuses the logic presented in the episode?

That character, like the characters in that same episode and the fourth episode were rammed into the story in a way that does not fit in unless you are promoting some type of subliminal message.
not a fanboy... and the logic is simple and the character isn't just rammed in without fitting

it's a planet that seemed like a good place to hide, mando wasn't the only one to think this, she thought he was a bounty hunter coming after her, fight happens

i refer back to the second point in my previous post
Old Dec 11, 2019, 01:24 AM   #446
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Seems that the ww 1984 thread was shut because of P&R. But looks like it was just one person posting p&r stuff. Investigating.
Old Dec 11, 2019, 11:34 AM   #447
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Ori

SirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundSirBaron can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
not a fanboy... and the logic is simple and the character isn't just rammed in without fitting

it's a planet that seemed like a good place to hide, mando wasn't the only one to think this, she thought he was a bounty hunter coming after her, fight happens

i refer back to the second point in my previous post
Quote:

This pretty much, especially the last bit.

First of there's nothing rammed in about that character, she's hiding out at the place he arrived, and she's a strong as **** woman, and a elite ex trooper. Soooo yeah.

PS4/PC Streaming - Streaming PS Indie Titles + Infamous, Metal Gear, and Killzone Shadow Fall

Fantards the scourge of the universe:
SirBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 11:38 AM   #448
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Off-topic, but what happened to the Wonder Woman thread? Did it get P&R'd into the dumpster, or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Yeah, my bad. Fixed it. I don't understand how to button

Quote:
Holy ****, that escalated quickly. You can respond to a comment without adding in personal attacks like that. Keep it civil (ish).
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 02:22 PM   #449
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2019, 05:36 PM   #450
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

I know what the Mandalorian needs:

Gal Gadot