Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Sep 17, 2019, 09:34 AM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
It wasn’t easy to threaten and I hoped that it would never come to this but my family situation is such that I had to do it. I can’t continue with a 60-65% earn rate compared to my previous jobs about 17-18 months ago.
Has the job market improved in Dubai? I recall it was tough for you to get the one you have now.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 10:13 AM   #32
Mahjik
Motoring Goodness

Mahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badgesMahjik doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
It wasn’t easy to threaten and I hoped that it would never come to this but my family situation is such that I had to do it. I can’t continue with a 60-65% earn rate compared to my previous jobs about 17-18 months ago.
That's not your current company's fault. You took a role that was lower than your previous jobs. That is what you accepted. That doesn't mean they owe you a 50% pay raise. 60-65% is better than 0%. Unless the job market is really good over there, I wouldn't "threaten" your current employers.
Mahjik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 12:33 PM   #33
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
So I didn’t get the promotion. Neither did I get the expected raise nor the stocks.

I told my manager I will be actively looking and will quit by end of the year. However I did get the best rating and more responsibility. I said thanks but no thanks. He has today to come back to me and tell me if I get the raise that I wanted or if I should pack my stuff. Let’s see.

I am sure I will be low balled like on Craigslist.
Sorry to hear bro.

But be careful with threats dude. It can backfire badly.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 17, 2019, 01:06 PM   #34
jimmyboy
Walk it off!

jimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badgesjimmyboy doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
So I didn’t get the promotion. Neither did I get the expected raise nor the stocks.

I told my manager I will be actively looking and will quit by end of the year. However I did get the best rating and more responsibility. I said thanks but no thanks. He has today to come back to me and tell me if I get the raise that I wanted or if I should pack my stuff. Let’s see.
Bummer, man. Hopefully something else opens up soon.

Quote:
I am sure I will be low balled like on Craigslist.
I'll give you a dollar an hour, but you'll get TONS of exposure for future opportunities along with it.
jimmyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 01:11 PM   #35
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

In a way it was communicated it wasn’t a threat lol. I said I will be actively looking as I can’t pay the bills. My boss and I are also friends of old so it was a different conversation. He knows I am committed to the company and what I asked as a raise for next 6 months I can deliver more than that value in a single day. I have already saved the company $10 million in first half of the year. Now I need to save it $30 million.

Anyways the worst part is that the guy I was supporting will now be let go as nobody wants him. I don’t know how to feel about that as I know he has a family etc. I never want people to be out or jobless because of me but this time it seems it is because of me because I did my job so well that they want to give me his position. It is the right thing to do for the company. Hence the conflict.

Either way, my manager said he will take care of the issues of both my role change and the salary ask. Let’s see what happens. About backfire, I owe to my manager to let him know that I will think about leaving as I am responsible for a core function and there is presently no backup. So if he can’t give me the peanuts I asked for he has to start recruiting for my role as I will sell everything and go back home.

Job market in UAE is still shite.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 04:49 PM   #36
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Sorry man, best of luck looking for the BBD!
Old Sep 17, 2019, 09:09 PM   #37
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I feel for you homie and wish you the best of luck. I just joined the club today as well.

Saved the company over 70% this year compared to last and INCREASED efficiency and what do I get? “Sorry, can’t give you the 50th percentile for the position” when I’m massively underpaid for what I do. I got offered a job making 90k more but turned it down because this company said they’d do right and I had 2 people join the team because they wanted to work for and learn from me.

Have a meeting tomorrow to discuss because I’m f****** done working 14 hour days and getting paid what amounts to pennies in my field. I hate to dick over my team and leave but when you look out for others you end up getting boned. Time to care about #1 a bit more.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17, 2019, 10:07 PM   #38
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
I feel for you homie and wish you the best of luck. I just joined the club today as well.

Saved the company over 70% this year compared to last and INCREASED efficiency and what do I get? “Sorry, can’t give you the 50th percentile for the position” when I’m massively underpaid for what I do. I got offered a job making 90k more but turned it down because this company said they’d do right and I had 2 people join the team because they wanted to work for and learn from me.

Have a meeting tomorrow to discuss because I’m f****** done working 14 hour days and getting paid what amounts to pennies in my field. I hate to dick over my team and leave but when you look out for others you end up getting boned. Time to care about #1 a bit more.
That **** never gets old. You bust your ass, turn down other offers for more $$. You stay because loyalty, and they **** you over. Then bam one day you're out of a job, and there's no offers.

I've been with the same company for almost 23 years now, and if I get a good offer, I may just take it. This joint sucks these days!

They treat developers like we're evil and must be dealt with. It's just pathetic.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2019, 02:47 AM   #39
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Sundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialSundance Kid V2 is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Same here. I resigned a month ago, going to a new place.

Pay was good... but the CEO decided, that we have to do more work (already fooking busy). He doesn't want to appoint a solution arch, so that work will filter down. So even MORE work on the day to day work. He appoints his buddies which fck ups everything too.

I said fck that. Time to move. More money, less work (8 hours per day now). Companies don't care about people...
Old Sep 18, 2019, 04:55 AM   #40
KAC
That postcount though...

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Sorry to hear about all your predicaments as well. Very sad to see. Thankfully my company is not completely like this.
Old Sep 18, 2019, 07:16 PM   #41
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
That **** never gets old. You bust your ass, turn down other offers for more $$. You stay because loyalty, and they **** you over.
Bingo. The effort/reward ratio for being a high performer isn’t worth it. Why bust my @ss for a meager raise when I could coast on easy street doing just enough work to get the job done.

There is zero reward for loyalty anymore. I will be a merc the rest of my days. Highest bidder will win. No pay = no play.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Old Sep 18, 2019, 07:28 PM   #42
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Man I bust my ass all day every day and get paid pennies. Shut ya whining asses up
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2019, 07:34 PM   #43
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Man I bust my ass all day every day and get paid pennies. Shut ya whining asses up
Remember with whom you speak. Want to talk about pennies you can talk to me after being in service for 8 years as an operator I’ve earned my right to bitch

That being said, being any kind of mechanic/avionics tech in any branch is a thankless job. Operators get the glory but the people behind the pilots, PJs, TACs, etc. get no love.

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 18, 2019, 07:41 PM   #44
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

You’re excluded from anything negative I say because you’ve earned that ****

Ask me if I’m re-enlisting ... I dare ya mother****er
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Sep 18, 2019, 07:50 PM   #45
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
You’re excluded from anything negative I say because you’ve earned that ****

Ask me if I’m re-enlisting ... I dare ya mother****er

I thought you already re-upped? Not stoked about being at the same rank for the next 6 years?

There’s no shame in being a 40 year old SrA when you retire

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 18, 2019, 07:54 PM   #46
Nunz
RIP Roxen

I just promoted to SrA Monday actually

I’m on a 6yr contract. 3 years left May2020. Hell no I haven’t re-upped lmao

I’ll probably make Staff Sgt (E5) when I test in April next year and promote in 2021
Old Sep 19, 2019, 09:04 AM   #47
Cyko
Rusty Pirate

Quote:
I just promoted to SrA Monday actually

I’m on a 6yr contract. 3 years left May2020. Hell no I haven’t re-upped lmao

I’ll probably make Staff Sgt (E5) when I test in April next year and promote in 2021
Wait...you’ve been in 3 years already? 3 years to make SrA? WTF?!?

Alpha

Omega

Old Sep 19, 2019, 09:14 AM   #48
acroig
Master Troll

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
HEY! This is the KAC thread! You ladies step outside please.

yoz
Old Sep 19, 2019, 09:21 AM   #49
KAC
That postcount though...

Looks like some kid with under performance issues.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 10:41 AM   #50
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
I’ve been in since May2017. It’ll be 3 years May2020.

I promoted normal time; 30months to make SrA, which is why I just promoted Monday Sept16. I went to basic May16 2017. My supervisor ****ed up my package for early promotion (below-the-zone) to E4. It was a shoe-in for me but can’t trust anyone to do anything in the Airforce.

I’ll be eligible to test for E5 in April 2020, and pretty much guarantee I’ll make it, which means I’d promote to E5 in early 2021.

Quote:
Looks like some kid with under performance issues.
My man you complain about a desk job.. lol.. you don’t know the half of it.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 10:51 AM   #51
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
My man you complain about a desk job.. lol.. you don’t know the half of it.
I only served 4 years (radar repair, Fort Hood, TX, 1988-1992), but that was enough for me. I much prefer my cozy desk job.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2019, 04:12 AM   #52
KAC
That postcount though...

Still no info on the salary, bonus and new role.
Old Sep 21, 2019, 03:55 PM   #53
Sundance Kid V2
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Still no info on the salary, bonus and new role.
oi.. damn dude. It sucks
Old Sep 22, 2019, 09:20 AM   #54
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

At least you all have a job
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2019, 10:07 AM   #55
KAC
That postcount though...

lol
Old Sep 23, 2019, 09:32 AM   #56
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird singsExposed knows why the caged bird sings

If worse comes to worse you can always go back to your old job.

But hey, let us not forget that while you bemoan about how Hollywood is bending over backwards for that market, you're also asking them to simultaneously consider the 'delicate' sensibilities of those state side who need to see a flag plastered all over the place like some Michael Bay movie barfed into another equally worse Michael Bay movie that then **** into the mouth of the team who designs the Call of Duty campaigns with all of their red, white and blue awesomeness with such an overly large boner for America that one does not need to actually 'fly' to the moon, they simply could tight rope on top if it. And if you're concerned about whether or not that penis is strong enough to be load bearing for such a journey, you forget that what fills all of those engorged crevices is freedom.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23, 2019, 09:38 AM   #57
acroig
Master Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
If worse comes to worse you can always go back to your old job.
Brutal!

yoz
Old Sep 25, 2019, 11:19 PM   #58
KAC
That postcount though...

So I got my letter and bonus is like 2.5 K more than last time but my responsibility more than doubled this past 6 months. Also my performance was rated highest possible. And my boss couldn’t get the salary sorted in time so that means I won’t get paid the higher requested salary today.

Time to seriously start applying now. This gig is done. The company deserves what it will get.
Old Sep 26, 2019, 07:16 AM   #59
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshHapatingjaky kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
So I got my letter and bonus is like 2.5 K more than last time but my responsibility more than doubled this past 6 months. Also my performance was rated highest possible. And my boss couldn’t get the salary sorted in time so that means I won’t get paid the higher requested salary today.

Time to seriously start applying now. This gig is done. The company deserves what it will get.
That's every job homie, it won't be different anywhere else. Employers just don't want to pay a proper wage anymore not because they can't, its because they can. Pocket the money screw over everyone else.

**** since my huge fight with the owner things have steadily gotten worse. Take yesterday for instance. The new hire ( well not new hire anymore, he made it past probation and has been with us 4 months now ) refused to do a job. Straight up walked away from it and said he's not going to do it. The owner then told me to do it. We previously had an argument with his wife ( who is actually the owner of the company but no one is supposed to know that ) about people refusing to do their work and instead of reprimanding the staff he will just make Hapa do the job. And the new hire just walked around on his phone and then left at 1:00pm right after the owner took off for the day.

Like I do 90% more at the company now, yet I don't make 90% more money.

Problem is the economy is so **** right now that there are no jobs out there. I've been looking hard, harder then I drilled your mum last night. Best I can find is grocery store jobs or McDonalds....
Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus X Apex, GSkill Trident-Z 16GB DDR4 4266MHz CAS19, Asus Strix 1080Ti OC, Creative Labs Soundblaster E3, Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2019, 10:39 AM   #60
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Plenty of places with good paying jobs. Problem is I do not want to move. I could be making 2 to 3 times the money I make now but I would not be near the loved ones. Not sure the money is worth being totally alone with a VR headset and Rage for my only company.