Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Jun 29, 2019, 06:10 AM   #151
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

One thing that can be guaranteed with Navi is the drivers on day one will be utter sh*t just like Fury, Vega and Radeon VII.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 12:09 PM   #152
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Whats interesting here isnt the overall bench as FFV is garbage but how much faster the 5700s are from the vegas. Even Vega 7.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 02:33 PM   #153
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird singspax knows why the caged bird sings

Interesting video on the gpu architecture changes over time and Navi:

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. Asus R290 DCUII Cats 19.4.3, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F40 bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 19.6.2. Soundblaster X Ae5 May 10th 2018 driver. 28" Upstar 4k ips 60hz panel, Intel 600p NVME 512GB. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 29, 2019, 02:40 PM   #154
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post

Whats interesting here isnt the overall bench as FFV is garbage but how much faster the 5700s are from the vegas. Even Vega 7.
sad still can't beat a 1080 let alone a 1080 ti

sure hope ther is a RX 5900
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2019, 02:44 PM   #155
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird singsTrunks0 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

It's the FFIV benchmark. Well established garbage.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i5 4670k @ 4Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib -
4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - X-Fi Go! Pro(darkside lives on) - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2019, 08:17 AM   #156
demo
space cadet

demo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bounddemo can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Ouch, look at the R7 score
Old Jul 3, 2019, 11:38 PM   #157
Falck
Radeon R420

Falck is still being judged by the masses

Quote:

I've testet FFXV myself @ 3440x1440 with my VII, I scored, with everything maxed 6595! My V64LC scored 5602. That was averaged scores of three runs each!

https://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?s...#entry24793711

(norwegian)
Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 01:29 AM   #158
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Ya scores higher on amd with gameworks off...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 4, 2019, 01:45 AM   #159
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falck View Post
I've testet FFXV myself @ 3440x1440 with my VII, I scored, with everything maxed 6595! My V64LC scored 5602. That was averaged scores of three runs each!

https://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?s...#entry24793711

(norwegian)
Yeah, everyone has different scores on the Radeon VII. It's really weird. But I've read some YT comments from across a few videos of the Radeon VII that usually had better performance than others. So I don't know. But again, that Final Fantasy benchmark is not really optimized well on AMD. It's just heavily optimized for Nvidia.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 03:39 PM   #160
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 04:20 PM   #161
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieselbill dennison exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
if true with the 2070 Super at 499

the 5700 xt needs to be 399
Old Jul 4, 2019, 04:40 PM   #162
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yay another DOA GPU from AMD
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 05:18 PM   #163
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
if true with the 2070 Super at 499

the 5700 xt needs to be 399
too much even for a pity purchase.

edit:

eh ok.

leaked revew says a few fps lower than 2070super in rotr and fc5. big problems in wolfenstein 2. if it's $50 less than it's 2070super then it seems reasonable.

Last edited by Ne0Griever : Jul 4, 2019 at 05:34 PM.
Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 05:19 PM   #164
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshMegaman kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Only Red team loyalists will purchase them. FFS AMD...
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2019, 07:21 PM   #165
pax
Rage3D Spammer

They didnt use release drivers. Those will only come after nda lifts.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 4, 2019, 08:11 PM   #166
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
5700 power consumption is pretty much the same as a 570 with roughly double the performance, that’s not too bad. Still feels like playing catch-up instead of really getting ahead but I think these are going to be fairly decent cards if they get a price cut ASAP. Granted, I’m not buying anything for at least another year
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 07:12 AM   #167
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

AMD to lower prices

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-to-l...head-of-launch

Quote:
For the record, we still don’t know the exact new pricing for RX 5700 series. Even we did, it would require a good confirmation, as pricing tends to fluctuate a lot before launches. The difference here is that AMD already announced the pricing for Navi series. The new pricing will reflect the situation on the market after GeForce RTX Super series arrival.

Both Radeon RX 5700 XT and RX 5700 will launch on July 7th.

The information on new pricing is under embargo till July 6th. We will let know you know as soon as we hear more.

Update, new pricing (two confirmations):

RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary: $449
RX 5700 XT: $399
RX 5700: $349

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 07:51 AM   #168
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I caught those leaked benchmarks yesterday and with Wolfenstein being the exception, it looked really good for the RX5700XT.

If the right drivers give it a small bump and the price comes down a smidge, I think AMD has a real winner here.

I *might just pick it up instead of the 2070 Super.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 10:12 AM   #169
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
I caught those leaked benchmarks yesterday and with Wolfenstein being the exception, it looked really good for the RX5700XT.

If the right drivers give it a small bump and the price comes down a smidge, I think AMD has a real winner here.

I *might just pick it up instead of the 2070 Super.
I already saw the wolfenstein part and I knew it's so obviously that it may be a driver related problems. And secondly, I thought the reviewers aren't supposed to use MSI Afterburner OSD monitoring on Doom and Wolfenstein due to the FPS bug? I avoid using that. I just used game in built FPS monitoring instead. Other than vulkan games. I think it's quite good. I'm expecting a big Navi next year.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 10:23 AM   #170
pax
Rage3D Spammer

LOL

https://twitter.com/sherkelman/statu...27961162711045

Quote:
Scott Herkelman

@sherkelman
Follow Follow @sherkelman
More
Jebaited

10:07 AM - 4 Jul 2019
Id like a little price war for gpus but this will make my day.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 5, 2019, 10:39 AM   #171
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

What he mean by jebaited? He's baiting Nvidia into a price war?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 11:11 AM   #172
aRandomRobot
Coffee Adict

aRandomRobot is still being judged by the masses

I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary because I apparently don’t watch enough Twitch streamers lol. I think he’s trying to imply that the initial price that AMD announced wasn’t final and was really meant to bait Nvidia into trying to spoil the launch by revealing Super early which could then be counter spoiled by dropping the price before launch. At the end of the day, yes this probably means price wars.
aRandomRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 11:36 AM   #173
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandomRobot View Post
I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary because I apparently don’t watch enough Twitch streamers lol. I think he’s trying to imply that the initial price that AMD announced wasn’t final and was really meant to bait Nvidia into trying to spoil the launch by revealing Super early which could then be counter spoiled by dropping the price before launch. At the end of the day, yes this probably means price wars.
Ya and kind of signals amd can do the price war easier than nvidia due to chip size. Vram cost being equal I think amd made a smart move to use duv 7nm vs pricey and lower working chips per wafer euv. They avoided the intel 10 nm debacle.

How far can prices drop? I say an easy extra 50$ by fall. 350$ for a 5700xt should be nice. Especially if it beats the 2070 super.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 5, 2019, 11:53 AM   #174
pax
Rage3D Spammer

I dont know about you guys but I find the transistor budget intriguing on navi. It has almost half the shaders and texture units tho same number of rops yet has almost as many transistors as a vega 64.

And vs the 2070 its 10.3 billion vs 10.7 billion. Not a big diff...

We might get some hybrid RT support on it after all at some point...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 5, 2019, 12:10 PM   #175
GTwannabe
Radeon Northern Islands

GTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyGTwannabe can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Meh... pre-release MSRP always has some buffer built in.
GTwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2019, 12:21 PM   #176
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

AllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersAllexxisF1 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

*If it was Jebaited, then great, bring on the price wars.

Your serve Nvidia.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 12:34 PM   #177
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

nice

but they are not going to go lower now and it won't touch the 2080 ti price
Old Jul 5, 2019, 01:28 PM   #178
AllexxisF1
I'm Back.

I think the sweet spot in the market right now is getting 1080ti performance for $400 bucs.

*If RX5700XT can get darn close to that, AMD will have a winner.

I woke up this morning pretty sure I was going to get a 2070 Super, and sincerely being a little bummed about it.

But after reading this price drop and the leaked benches that look promising, I'm all giddy.

I love an underdog story, and I want AMD to take Nvidia to task. If it's close enough, I will happily fork over my dough for an RX5700XT.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 02:08 PM   #179
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
I think the sweet spot in the market right now is getting 1080ti performance for $400 bucs.

*If RX5700XT can get darn close to that, AMD will have a winner.

I woke up this morning pretty sure I was going to get a 2070 Super, and sincerely being a little bummed about it.

But after reading this price drop and the leaked benches that look promising, I'm all giddy.

I love an underdog story, and I want AMD to take Nvidia to task. If it's close enough, I will happily fork over my dough for an RX5700XT.
it would be a great card if CFX still worked in most things
two of these at 399 each at 4k would be very nice
even if 8gb is a little low for 4k now

or put out a 5700 xt 2x card for a 100 bucks less than a 2080 ti

but one card is 30% slower than a 1080 ti in that leaked bench
review drivers may get it 25% slower or maybe 20% after a month or so
Old Jul 5, 2019, 03:17 PM   #180
LordHawkwind
Not a fanboy or Nvidiot

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Ya and kind of signals amd can do the price war easier than nvidia due to chip size. Vram cost being equal I think amd made a smart move to use duv 7nm vs pricey and lower working chips per wafer euv. They avoided the intel 10 nm debacle.

How far can prices drop? I say an easy extra 50$ by fall. 350$ for a 5700xt should be nice. Especially if it beats the 2070 super.
Agreed $£400 is still too much for this card but at $£325 to £$350 it will pique my interest for sure. Need to see bench marks first to make sure it's not too hot and loud like my Vega 64. Also more interested in an AIB version and if they come in at $£350 I will be twitching for sure And if Nvidia reduce the 2070S to that price it will definitely get my interest. Can't see that happening though.
Ryzen 7 2700, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, Sapphire Radeon Pulse 5700XT, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, Acer XF270HU freesync monitor at 1440p and 144hz, 250gb Samsung Evo 850 SSD, 750mb Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 1 TB Samsung Spinpoint H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote