Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 5, 2019, 08:30 PM   #2011
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Default Enclave

Time to harken back to the good old days of 2003 with 2018 technology.

Heh - my muscle memory kicked in for creating this post. Been a long while since I've posted screenshots. I blame Beepa for not supporting FRAPS after DX 11.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2019, 03:23 AM   #2012
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

2003 games still hold up. NOLF2 for the win.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 01:08 AM   #2013
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1440p max setting ultra raytraced shadows

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84
Xbox Live Gamer's Tag: Evileh

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 22, 2019, 10:07 PM   #2014
SD-[Inc]
Butt-hurt Liberal

SD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySD-[Inc] can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Does it have to have that hefty DOF effect? It looks like I need to see an optometrist and get better glasses.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2019, 10:14 PM   #2015
Evileh

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Does it have to have that hefty DOF effect? It looks like I need to see an optometrist and get better glasses.
Photo mode sorry lol
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Old Apr 22, 2019, 10:40 PM   #2016
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete strangerCrawdaddy79 once held a door open for a complete stranger

Man I wish I could remember the video card that was going to compete with ATI/NVIDIA and before it was released to market, they posted 3DMark scores (I think 3D Mark 03) and it looked promising. But then when you applied anti-aliasing, it looked totally like Vaseline was smeared on your screen, and the performance hit was about 90%. I don't think it was S3 Deltachrome but keep thinking it was Club 3D something or other. Google can't read my mind FFS I keep coming up empty.

Anyway, that's what those Tomb Raider screenshots remind me of.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2019, 12:12 AM   #2017
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Man I wish I could remember the video card that was going to compete with ATI/NVIDIA and before it was released to market, they posted 3DMark scores (I think 3D Mark 03) and it looked promising. But then when you applied anti-aliasing, it looked totally like Vaseline was smeared on your screen, and the performance hit was about 90%. I don't think it was S3 Deltachrome but keep thinking it was Club 3D something or other. Google can't read my mind FFS I keep coming up empty.

Anyway, that's what those Tomb Raider screenshots remind me of.
They are artistic screenshots... meanies
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 15, 2019, 02:21 AM   #2018
Evileh

Default A Plague Tail

130% res scale

HOLY **** the graphics are nice!!! These are all real time in game.

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 15, 2019, 02:26 AM   #2019
Evileh

Default Shadow of the Tomb Raider

With Raytracing on Ultra

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 18, 2019, 08:51 PM   #2020
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

playing around with mcfly's RT shader for reshade

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2019, 11:46 PM   #2021
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
With Raytracing on Ultra

Got any regular gameplay screenshots?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2019, 12:53 AM   #2022
Evileh

Quote:
Originally Posted by metroidfox View Post
Got any regular gameplay screenshots?
Yeah somewhere.
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old May 21, 2019, 04:10 PM   #2023
Athena
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Athena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAthena can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

For Vans

Felt like I had been letting you down with my normal games. Found this gem on Switch. Super Kawaii
But no it is not a GOAT, just lots of fun.
Old May 22, 2019, 08:44 AM   #2024
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
For Vans

Felt like I had been letting you down with my normal games. Found this gem on Switch. Super Kawaii
But no it is not a GOAT, just lots of fun.
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2019, 09:55 PM   #2025
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

ThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmThirdEye achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

got the itch to play some carmageddon. tinkered around with reshade coz god damn the colors in this game look trash

Old Jun 2, 2019, 08:47 AM   #2026
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird singsDestroy knows why the caged bird sings

Old Jun 7, 2019, 07:27 PM   #2027
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

Velvet Assassin with Reshade McFly RT

Old Jun 7, 2019, 07:33 PM   #2028
Evileh

that's a lot of black face
Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jun 9, 2019, 08:14 PM   #2029
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber
Default A Plague Tale Innocence.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ibr3y6a

Too lazy to copy all the img codes lol
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2019, 12:44 PM   #2030
Evileh

Default A Plauges Tail

It's on ea access premier now so I own it (rent it) legit now lol Messing around in photo mode

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Jul 30, 2019, 04:27 PM   #2031
Evileh

Default Quantum Break

Holy jesus this game is a feast for the eyes now that I can run it in its full glory!!!!

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 1, 2019, 10:41 AM   #2032
ThirdEye
goodnight sweet prince

never too late to get into minecraft

Old Aug 16, 2019, 12:31 AM   #2033
Evileh

Default No Man's Sky

These are from the same planet

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 18, 2019, 09:56 PM   #2034
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

With and without logo

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI GTX 1070Ti GAMING 8G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox 360
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2019, 01:05 PM   #2035
Evileh

Default Control

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "

Last edited by Evileh : Aug 27, 2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old Aug 31, 2019, 02:18 PM   #2036
Evileh

Blair Witch

Battlefield 3 Stats
Xfire evilgenius84

Sittal on BF2142 "
Old Aug 31, 2019, 08:40 PM   #2037
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialDave is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Subscriber
Default Control

Old Aug 31, 2019, 08:42 PM   #2038
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Old Aug 31, 2019, 08:43 PM   #2039
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Old Sep 1, 2019, 12:14 PM   #2040
the_sextein
Radeon Evergreen

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Here are some new shots from Stalker Anomaly with Defiant Ducky's HD model packs. It's not a shiny new AAA title but it looks dam good for a 12 year old game. It's got some pretty heavy requirements to max it out at 4K though. I'm seeing 10GB of system RAM and 8GB of VRAM in usage with up to 90% utilization on both of my 1080TI's just to maintain 60FPS. The game is still primarily single threaded so expect CPU limitations as well. Using an AVX enabled DX11 path at 5Ghz helps.

In case you didn't know. Anomaly is a 64Bit upgraded version of the engine that combines all 3 stalker games plus a handful of custom maps into one large world with it's own unique storyline that takes place after the original stalker games. It's free and doesn't require that you own or have the original games installed. I would highly recommend installing separate HD model packs onto Anomaly until the anomaly team makes it's own HD models which is rumored.

Anomaly has new shaders, HD textures, lighting, skys, guns, models, special effects like fog and dust particles, Misery survival elements and with expanded crafting system and new vegetation. It's pretty much fully upgraded if you use the model packs. The game offers a new story mode as well as an RTS like faction wars game mode. This version of the game has one of the most realistic looking lighting and god ray effects I have seen in a game. Here is a demonstration of the new water shaders used on the new gas mask overlays. https://streamable.com/a13xo

Last edited by the_sextein : Sep 1, 2019 at 01:51 PM.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote