Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 4, 2013, 10:58 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Maverick123w
WhoDey

Maverick123w is still being judged by the masses

Default Droid RAZR M

I just picked one of these up for my wife as she was finally fed up with her iPhone (we just got home from vacation where her maps app continuously let her down) and I have to say I'm a little jealous.

I have to give moto some serious credit here. Having not owned one since the blur days of my Droid X their skin has come sooooo far. I prefer it over touchwiz and I actually think it's quite a bit snappier.

At 4.3" I don't notice the lowered resolution vs. my S3 nearly as much as I thought I would. Makes me think I should consider whatever this "X" phone moto is cooking up when I look for a new phone to replace this S3.

Just wondering if anyone else has played with this phone much? It's a really nice piece of design, it's barely bigger than her 4s but sports a significantly larger screen. I'm impressed!
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2013, 11:30 PM   #2
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I don't have any complaints about mine, it's very quick, thin and seems to be really tough. Just wish I wasn't stuck on Verizon's 2gb data plan, bleh.
Old Apr 5, 2013, 08:29 AM   #3
AdelphiaX
Radeon Caribbean Islands

AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'AdelphiaX once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I like their designs as well. I was hoping they were going to release a new 4.3" phone this year but apparently they are going to be trending towards 5.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:07 PM   #4
Xiro
Oo

Xiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyXiro can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I absolutely loved my Droid X. I've played with a friends M and enjoyed it alot.
Xiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2013, 10:29 PM   #5
Roxen
Drunk sexy prick

Roxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badgesRoxen doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiro View Post
I've played with a friends M and enjoyed it alot.
Old Apr 10, 2013, 07:07 AM   #6
Gator
Unreal Android

Gator is still being judged by the masses

Subscriber

I've had a Droid Razr M since it was released and I am very happy with it. The screen size is just right, it's very light weight, slim, great battery, good build quality, overall just a fantastic phone.
Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2013, 02:33 PM   #7
Maverick123w
WhoDey

Maverick123w is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator View Post
I've had a Droid Razr M since it was released and I am very happy with it. The screen size is just right, it's very light weight, slim, great battery, good build quality, overall just a fantastic phone.
Yeah the battery life is really good. Wife is getting abut 1-2 hours more screen on time than I am.
Maverick123w is offline   Reply With Quote